March Mummies 2011

Wow Rach, that is a HUGE baby and with no drugs! Congratulations to your sister! :hugs:

He doesnt want to stop! Still nurses 7-10 times a day! All my other kids self weaned at 8 and 12 months. I am still ok with it. Max just got over a rash all over his legs. I just put hydrocortisone cream on it and it went away by itself. I think it was just related to teething. He has gotten one molar and has one or two more on the way. He has the runny nose, and a fever randomly too.
Wow 10lbs7oz and no drugs! Ouch!
I am good. Hope everyone else is doing good too, especially the pregnant ones and ones with new babies and 1 year olds! I cant imagine!

Oh and he still nurses on and off all night and still no period for me. I am not complaining though!

Wow Nix that was a big baby - she did well!

Brai like you I am also still BFing my LO (who is not so little) and have had no signs of AF though that for me is a relief. She also still drinks plenty of times a day and night. I am trying not to offer her and just give her when she asks but she asks fairly frequently.

How are our LO's communicating now? K shakes her head for no and nods for yes which has made knowing what she wants easier. She is also pointing to get her needs met, but is saying very few words - hello, Mum, Dada, kitty, dis (that/this), tea, juice and woo-woo (for dog) are the ones I have picked up. She probably has a few more I am not understanding.

Brai I don't know how you do it still getting up all night long! I'd be going crazy from lack of sleep! (that said, I'm up all night long anyway with the nausea and peeing all night from pregnancy! :haha::haha:)

Tanikit Ethan points a lot and shakes his head no, haven't gotten him to nod quite yet, but if I ask him does he want something and he does, he will get all excited and clap and laugh to let me know yes. It's pretty cute! He can say mama and dada, but nothing else yet that's been very clear. I catch him saying a lot of things that sound like words but he isn't quite there yet. He is still very attached to his pacifier though, which is probably slowing him down.:dohh:

we are doing well also. olivia is just all over the place now that it's sunny and warm outside...she's kind of grumpy inside, happy outside...so lots of outdoor time for us! sorry to hear about the hand foot mouth disease. my friend's 2 year old had that recently...not fun!

brai--we are still nursing. O doesn't nurse much in the daytime, maybe 7am, 1p, 5p, and before bed and still a couple times in the night....although now that i list the times it does still seem like a lot :haha: her midday nurse isnt much of one though...she's too active to nurse for long.

she's wearing us out! gets jealous or something if DH and i try to spend any time cuddling or hugging..she gets right in there and whines at us to pick her up and gets frustrated easily with that. if we aren't next to each other, she happily plays on her own...it's quite frustrating and we aren't sure what to do about it...perhaps she'll outgrow it?

O points a lot too--and says "uhh" when she wants something...but she does say mama, dada, da (for dog), ba (ball), tee (tree), and nite nite (which is the cutest). she signs for milk, eat, dog, cat, elephant, cow, more, bird, and a few others i'm leaving out, and at the table if i ask her if she's all done, she hands me her plate which makes me laugh. but she also wines a lot! i'm ready for more language skills :haha: i really hate whining...i know it's part of their development but it's so frustrating!

Max points to a lot. He also says "what dis" and calls all animals Eddie, which is our dogs name. He has a really bad habit of screaming like a little girl everytime he wants something. I really need to break the habit, but its hard for him to take no seriously when I am trying not to laugh! He has also started dancing, it is the cutest thing ever!
We have decided to take the kids to Disneyland in January, instead of buying presents. It will be Max's first time, so I am so excited! They have no idea!

everyones descriptions sound just like nathon. he points a lot and whines when he wants something if no one is getting it fast enough. he says a few words, he is learning more all the time. very happy little guy!

Brai, Ethan screams too if he doesn't get what he wants instantly. I tell him no but I agree, it's hard not to laugh! I too am ready for him to branch out into some WORDS lol!

here as well...just haven't been online as much--busy toddler = busy mama...and tired mama! :)

Rach!! I am so excited for you! I am so sorry I didn't see it the first time! Hugs honey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->