March Mummies 2011

Hello ladies,

Congratulations Nix, fantastic news!

Nothing much new over here, Brody's making lots of noises but nothing that really resemables words yet I wouldn't say apart from dada... Lots of pointing and climbing though he's so strong it's unreal.

2 more exams to go and then I will have completed level 3 of my studies, so I'm happy about that as I wasn't due to finish the exams until Dec 2012, so would have it done really early.

Also started my diet and I've lost 1 stone 3lbs so far, so happy about that as well.

i was just making a list of J's words in my journal... she has almost 30 words :yikes: she is gonna be a talker LOL (something she inherited from me im sure :haha: ) also we have cut ALL our teeth except our 2 year molars. so ALMOST done teething! and you can tell they don't really bother her anymore even though the eye teeth aren't all the way up yet, cause she isn't waking as often.

Way to go on the weight loss and the studies Chimpette!!! thats awesome!

i dont feel like i can work on losing weight yet. i dont have a minute to work out and i noticed a decrease in milk when i dont chow down all day. oh well, maybe in a few months.

we are going on a trip to my DH's brothers wedding. they live 12-13 hrs away from us so this ought to be interesting with 6 kids. nathon hates car rides so that could be an issue lol

So bf still going well? Are you glad you did it now?

Way to go Susan on the weight loss.

I don't want ms but think its the only thing to stop me piling on stones haha!

ugh i dont miss ms at all lol! im so sorry rach :wacko:

im glad im doing it but it has been very hard. everyone says they bf cuz of all the effort put into ff. i honestly think its easier to ff. it seems like there has been one thing after another. right now i have blisters from his growth spurt which is extremely painful. i also discovered i have vasospasms that are also very painful. im taking b vitamins to try to fix it. my dr gave me a medicine for high blood pressure called nifedipine i think. it made me feel very sick and i had headaches and was run down. so even though that would fix it i cant take it. i would have switched to formula by now several times, but i cant because he refuses every bottle we have tried. someone told me to keep trying and he would get hungry enough but i wont let him starve just to switch him. he has a top lip tie too so his latch is never that great either. i just keep hoping it will get easier.

Well hats off to you for giving it a good go and for still going now! sounds like you have had it rough! i was going to ask what you thought was easier, have my answer now. Scared about bf and it failing again cause the only thing that really got me through it was knowing i can try again. but this might be my last baby.

way to go on bf'ing through all the issues Melissa. J wont really take a bottle either (not that i need her to at this age). But we were VERY VERY lucky. I didn't have any pain NONE, and not a single crack on my nipples... i didn't even use the lanolin cream. so i got away really easy - but i would really love to wean J now... but she REFUSES. I keep nursing her cause its easier to do then deal with the weaning process - but at 15 months im OVER it LOL. But i will defo bf any future babies... not to say if we don't have issues i wouldn't switch to formula if thats what suited our family best.

Congrats Rach! Totally missed that when I posted the other day :dohh: happy 9 months to you!

Blessed you are doing so fabulous with BFing...you've definitely had some hurdles. Great job mama!

Hi girls!

Congrats Susan on the studies! Great job! Ethan is about where Brody is re:words and speaking. He basically points and we get whatever it is lol!

Melissa, you have done an AMAZING job through all those issues honey, my hat is off to you! :hugs:

Ready, I'm so jealous of your easy time bf'ing, that definitely wasn't my experience! :haha:

Rach, hope everything is still going well sweetie! So happy for you!

Hi Membas and Tanikit and anyone else who is lurking!

All is well here. Just home from a short vacay to the beach. It was Ethan's first time to actually get into the sand and water and play, and he enjoyed it! I will upload a pic later.im doing better with the pregnancy and the ms, which is mostly just overnight sickness now and I take the zofran for that. We should find out gender in three weeks or so! :happydance: meanwhile had a scary slip down the last few stairs at our house this morning, while carrying poor Ethan who banged his head on the bannister when I fell. I was holding on before I fell, thank God, so I just hurt my elbow and shoulder where I was holding on as we fell. But it's scared both of us and I hope LO is okay! :cry:

Otherwise we are well here, and Ethan goes for his checkup and shots Monday, they will also check his ears as he still had some fluid at last visit.

Hugs to all!

Congratulations Rach :)))) Hope your ok Rotters and hope everyone else is ok ..

Fin is looking forward to going bk to school after half term and secretly so am i he gets so bored !

all is quiet on our front, Ethan has been walking for a few months now and he says fin and evie and of course mum and dad hes so cute hes very mishchevious and hates the word NO!!!

Evie is brilliant she is 18 weeks already i cant believe it , time flies!!1

Attachments

• Evie.jpg
    Evie.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Pics of the Boys xx

Attachments

• CSC_0255 (Copy).JPG
    CSC_0255 (Copy).JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Ethan sculpt C (Copy).jpg
    Ethan sculpt C (Copy).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
They are all adorable Natty! Can't believe Evie is already over four months! :hugs:

I know !! She is still very newborn baby like in her ways xxx having her weighed tomorrow i think she will only be about 13lb x

Aww Nat! :cloud9: Adorable children you have! x

How is everyone? :hugs:

J is sick right now :( came home with a fever and has been sleeping for 2 hours almost. im hoping she sleeps off whatever it is that she is fighting.

Hope j is better soon xx

Nat your kids are so cute :)

How's that pregnancy treating you Angela?

Anyone heard from how muntoj is getting on? I know some are friends on fb x

As fr me, all ok here I think. Had a wretch whilst cleaning teeth today... Hmmm could this be the onset of ms?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->