March Mummies 2011

I call it milk coma LOL

Did i mention that my cat steals the baby's soother (pacifier, sucky whatever you call it??) and puts them in his water bowl??

funny story... well he also puts his own toys in the water bowl... there is almost always some sort of cat toy in his water. Tim always jokes he soaks his catnip toys in his water to make "kitty crack tea". He also used to put his toys in the toilet ALL the time. We would have to check before we went pee LOL. well he stole her soother the other day and i asked tim where it was, and he said he heard bear splashing in his bowl, so i looked around his bowl and couldn't find it... well sure enough - it was in the toilet :wacko: so that soother is offically garbage :rofl:

my little chunk weighed 11lbs 2oz sunday :wacko: he is all cheeks...

0_IMAGE_327.jpg

here is mine all milk drunk/coma

Great pic blessed and yuck on the toilet pacifier, Sara!

Blessed he is doing so well - love those cheeks.

Can't believe my little man is 2 weeks old today, he has blended in so well I can't remember not having him.

Yesterday was my first full solo day and went well, today should have been a childminder day for J but he had his boosters so I picked him up at 1 to make things more complicated I couldn't use the house today as the builders were ripping out a section of ceiling and they'd ask us to vacate for the whole day ... been visiting lots of people today - exhausted now and going to bed.

I tried my babyhawk (a mei tei carrier) today for the first time :cloud9: its AWESOME! I carried her while i did dishes and laundry and not a peep out of her, she was awake for a while then fell asleep.

Cute pic Melissa!

sara- i love wearing my baby:cloud9: i do the same thing with mine- get dishes, laundry, all kinds of stuff done while he sleeps. my babies love the sling.

cathryn- i cant imagine running around all day. i bet you are so worn out. get some rest hun!:hugs:

Cathryn glad your first day went well xx

Melissa cute piccy he looks so content !!

Ethan was weighed today and he is 9lb2 i still cant believe ppl have babies this big as did some of our march mummies , he is 52cm long which again is what alot of babies are born so he is still typically a newborn weight and length bless him , he has gained alot to us , he seems massive but realistically he is still a dot !!! Still taking 5oz every 3-4 hours more 4 than 3 and seems pretty content with things now , wakes about once a night and is a mare to get back down due to wind but hey ho such is life !!!

Hope everyone else is ok

Havent seen rach post for a few days hope her and pheobe are ok, i may have missed it xxx

So as of today I am officially 1 lb less than I was before I got preggo! I still have like 74 lbs I want to lose, but I think that is a great start! Today was my first day since I can remember where I both had energy to get some stuff done and it didn't hurt. So pretty good day today. Hope everyone else is doing good!

All well here nat! I read every post during night feeds to keep me awake but get frustrated replying on iPhone! Phoebe has a cold bless and she has been grumpy and so snotty. Little cough too. Think she's getting better now tho. She slept 4 hrs last night but probably cause she's poorly!

Hi everyone.... milk coma hahaha thats a good one....
heres mine in a milk coma...
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/198953_10150123721773358_505553357_6578115_8131769_n1.jpg
i cant beleive how big he is getting! hes also been smiling this past week....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/197388_10150128231028358_505553357_6618786_2951633_n1.jpg

He's adorable. Actually I must say, us march mummies have the most beautiful babies :) xx well done us!!

Hi March Mummies :flower:!

Heres some pictures of our new little man. Haven't read back yet but will so when i get a mo x

Image0608.jpg

Image0618.jpg

Image0631.jpg

So cute Shell's!!

Hope Phoebe gets better soon Rach!

Way to go on the weight loss Brai!!

Rooney!!!!

oh my, my heart skipped a beat on that last photo. Hes GORGEOUS

:cry:

you made me sniffle, so many congratulations to you and your family. xxx

some info from membas #1 came in...

baby girl born at 3:36am march 30
natural labor 7.5 hours long, 1 stitch
7lbs 8oz, 18.5 inches long

yay congratulations sweetheart!!!! cant wait to see her:cloud9:

rach- i hope she gets better very quick!!!:flower:

lovely baby pics ladies, so adorable:happydance:

natty- sounds like he is eating well and getting bigger. hope the wind settles down for lil ethan

Great pics girls!

And YAY Membas! Congratulations on graduating lady!

yay congrats membas!!

Hey girls quick question.... anyones babies starting to go longer between feeds?... im not complaining but Mason today has been going 4 hourly rather than 3 its gradually getting longer and he is draining 5oz so maybe i should up it to 6oz now? hes only 4 weeks though i feel thats alot lol .... ironicly and typically he does not do 4 hourly through the night though! the one time id love him too lol

Hey shells I am in the same boat. Ethan has slept now almost four hours between each feed in the last twelve hours. Great except not consistently though overnight! He is still taking 4 oz at feeds but is right at nine pounds so Mason may be bigger. Ethan is four weeks old but was two weeks early...we arevjust feeding whatever he demands.

We've been on 6oz since 4 weeks but since she's been poorly she's been taking funny amounts.if he's draining then up it. Phoebe was 10lb2 when we upped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->