March Mummies 2011

Nixilix - Hope Phobe is feeling better soon bless her :hugs:

Tanikit - Hope it goes well with the vaccines. I hate going for those, I think I cried more than my son did when he went for his! lol

Lydia was a bit fussy last night with her feeds, not her usual 3-4 hours, so im really tired today. My mum goes home tomorrow so will be my first day alone with all 3 kids.. im terrified :haha: So im making most of my last day with her here and ive come back to bed for some rest with Lydia.

Hope everyone is well :flower: xx

hi girls

Another one thats poorly here... Mason has had the same Rach what i thought was a cold/cough and also noticed a pear drop smell to his breath and he was wrenching and projectile vomiting, i know from my last son this was signs of reflux and indeed i am correct, just got back from the docs :-( poor mite is having such a struggle to feed, i do think he has abit of a cold too which makes it ten times worse, thankfully she listened to his chest and that was clear, oh they do give us worries these babies huh? x

Back from the vaccines - they went ok and my eldest behaved - she kept saying: "It'll be alright Kirima" It was a lot though - next ones are in 4 weeks time and will at least be fewer. Kirima has been a little miserable since - crying when she's not hungry which she almost never does unless she has winds. They told me not to give her pain killers unless she gets a fever, but I will see how she is today and give them if I think she needs them. She weighs 10lbs 3oz now so has picked up fine. She seems to be moving onto the average weight gain curve after starting out big at birth but that is also what happened with my eldest as they are only big at birth because I am diabetic.

Hope everyone's babies feel better soon.

Nix hope she feels better or soon for you :hugs:

Shell'sAngels poor little fellow, glad you know what it is so can help him now!

I seem to have sorted out the thrush at last! got more cream foe me and baby and tablets for me :happydance:

Tankit glad to hear they went ok, Im dreading ours as well!

:cry: sorry for the sick babies. not fun. i would ten times rather be sick myself than watch my babies being sick. boo

tanikit- glad the vaccines went smooth, hope she feels better soon!

hope the WW works for you ladies. im getting ready to start dieting here this week.

my LO had some gas last night and was fussy for about half an hour. i rubbed his tummy and he went to sleep. i guess i need to make sure im burping him good enough, poor guy.

happy mothers day to UK ladies yesterday!!!:happydance:

hope everyone is doing ok today!

i had a dream i was already pregnant again, yikes!!!

Melissa lol, I had a similar dream recently - with twins lol, but that would be pretty miraculous. Hope you aren't - its a little too soon, though is possible. How close are your last two?

Yayyyy I found you!!!!

Hello ladies, I had my little man on 14th March 2011, we called him Brody Hunter, and he came in at 8lb 7oz, 22.05 inches (56cm)

Sorry to hear about the sick babies :hugs:

Glad the shots went well Tanikit!

J had her one month well baby checkup this morning. 10lbs 1oz and 57cm (90th percentile for height). They said she is thriving :happydance: She actually slept ALL day yesterday, then was up from 8ish-1am and we had to get up at 9:30 for the drs appt... today we will have a nap i think LOL

Haven't started weight watchers yet. Was going to do the 7 days free, but they didn't have it anymore. So will have to start on payday. Good news is we found a house to rent when we move back to Utah in June.

I hope everyones babies are feeling better.

Im not looking forward to the 8wk jabs. Im glad Kirima (i hope i spelt her name right) was ok Tanikit.

Niamh is 8lb 6oz today :happydance: makes all the cluster feeding worth it. I also went to a BF group today with a naughty 3yr old in tow which was very interesting :haha:
I also need to go on a serious diet but im torn between SW or WW, i lost nearly 6stone on WW but i must admit it was hard and i was always hungry on it and with SW you can eat more :haha: :blush:

sorry for all the sick babies...hope all are better in no time.

olivia is gaining weight after her initial loss. today she was 7pounds 10 oz--so she has gained 8 ounces since monday! and is over her birth weight. doc said she is gaining about 40 gtams a day and 30 is average...so i am pleased about that. she was fussy all day yesterday and i cried several times too...today has been 100% better tho.

:flower: to all

Ah, I found you all :)

Been terrible at keeping up with BnB and STILL not got round to posting birth story. Will do a.s.a.p. though.

Really playing everything by ear at the moment with no hint of a routine. Lucy seems to sleep all day then get disgruntled all night. She really just doesn't like lying down in her moses basket at night but just wants feeds/cuddles all the time. It worries me as DH and I keep nodding off holding her, and then she's stuck on the sofa/bed with us rather than being laid back down. Uggh, it's hard to know what to do but just going with flow at the moment, routines will have to come in later.

Going to venture into town with the little lady today and pick out something girly as all her clothes are neutral so far :)

So in love though, she's so adorable and cuddly and warm. Mmmmm.

had Mason weighed today hes 11lbs 14oz lol its crazy he is putting on 1lb a week nearly!!! i find it hard to blinking lose that lol

Well done Lady K good luck with the shopping trip. Best plan of action going with the flow, the "newborn" phase doesn't last long and as they move from it to "baby" its easier to start working in a routine - she is still learning how to be in the big wide world, and not having a constant line (umbilical cord) to you.

Look after yourself and try and sleep whenever she does so you don't get too tired, housework etc can all wait xx

just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all you March 2011 mummies, im a March Lamb from 2010 myself and i cant believe its been a year already, hope all you ladies are well and getting plenty of sleep when your LO's sleep, remember housework is not to be thought about atm anyone worried about the state of your house is obviously able to clean it themselves lol

Hi everyone.
How are all you dummies getting on? X

Have to take max to the doctor today as I think the poor baby has reflux. He is spitting up a lot and seems to be in pain up to two hours after each feed. He wont let me put him down barely. And it doesn't help that I have to get the whole house spotless by tomorrow for new Renters to come look at it. Oh and to top it off DD was up several times last night. I think she is having growing pains. Hope all you ladies are surviving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->