March Mummies 2011

Speaking to vicar today to see if he can do it. If not we marry at the place. It's got a marquee and want green them pastel colour using ivy and twine like a garden party! Food is sorted as part of package.

hi ladies! hope everyones LOs are settling down. if not, i hope it all works out soon!:hugs:

i have noticed nathon likes to lay on his side instead of his back. i think it gives him reflux to lay on his back. he had a couple days where he kept waking when i put him down, but since i started laying him on his side he sleeps like an angel again.

he does stay awake longer during the day, but isnt really fussy. i let him lay awake in his swing with the mobile going and he loves to stare at it.

congrats rach!!!!:wedding: cant wait to hear what your planning. i loved planning my wedding. it was so much fun.

cant remember everything i read, trying to catch up so sorry if i missed anything. hope feeding issues and growth spurts all calm down for everyone.

Congrats Rach!!

Melissa (blessed) - J sleeps on her side too. She basically wont sleep on her back. I googled it and it seems that side is ok, provided she doesn't roll onto her stomach and J doesn't, if she rolls out of position its more onto her back then her stomach. It looks funny cause her bum is on the side but her back and shoulders end up on her back, so she looks quite contorted... but she sleeps quite contently!

Hope all the UK ladies are enjoying this warm weather. Just been out for a big Family meal ith OH's family for a belated Mothers Day (x3) & 2 x belated birthdays - was very nice but the food took ages to come & J got very restless after over an hour wait. With the warm weater L has been permanently attached to the boob and is struggling to settle to sleep.

Hope all the bubs are doing well and those that have been unwell are on the mend xx

Its beautiful today in Ontario Canada too! 20 degrees and sunshine (after hail and thunderstorms this morning).

We've got one hell of a rain storm comin' in the states! Can't wait! Well, there's a chance of electricity being out but other than that, bring it on! (Can you tell I'm sick of winter?) :winkwink:

Just ordered a Moby Wrap - hoping Amazon sends it out soon! :happydance:

I can't wait to get it! I'm a bit worried of it being too warm this summer but I wanted to try something on the cheaper side to try it out before I bought something more breathable (read:expensive).

Hope you all enjoy the summer - its heading into winter here and really starting to cool down now but still nice in the middle of the day. Having to remember to wrap K up more now.

Oh Tanikit - its weird that our seasons are opposite! Its finally starting to warm up here!

Same here. :haha: we actually hit 80+ yesterday! Now we're back in the 50's, though. lol

The weather has been lovely hasnt it! Although I find it so uncomfortable with Lydia in the sling, we both get too hot. Kids have loved it though, nice to see them playing out in the garden :)

Lydia also sleeps on her side, to be honest I never even considered putting her on her back. My boys both slept on their side or front from day 1 (they both hated being on back and from a couple months old would only sleep on their front!) Lydia settles well on her side at the moment so Im happy with that!

Do you all use some sort of positioner or do your baby's natually lay on their sides?

Hi all hope you are all well.

We had our consultants appointment today for Lyndons seizures, she thinks its something called 5 day fits apparently they start when bubs is 5 days old and he should grow out of them, they only occur when he sleeps so even if they carry on for a time don't pose a danger to him. She has taken a load of blood tests, and we have to go for an ECG and ultrasound on his brain to make sure. We also discussed his snoring which is real loud if that hasn't stopped in another month or so we have to go back for that as well.

Hi all hope you are all well.

We had our consultants appointment today for Lyndons seizures, she thinks its something called 5 day fits apparently they start when bubs is 5 days old and he should grow out of them, they only occur when he sleeps so even if they carry on for a time don't pose a danger to him. She has taken a load of blood tests, and we have to go for an ECG and ultrasound on his brain to make sure. We also discussed his snoring which is real loud if that hasn't stopped in another month or so we have to go back for that as well.

That sounds like great news, sorry I didn't know you'd LO had had these. I must have been off having my LO when you posted about them. Good luck for the further tests :hugs:

Hey, just found this thread. I was supposed to be a March mummy but he came early!

we are still in the low 50's for daytime temps and low 40's for night time...with cloudy wet days...i'm so ready for spring and summer...although i'm glad it's not summer now with 90 degree days and no air conditioning! that would suck right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->