March Mummies 2011

I wrote a long post on phone and it didn't post!

Going to sisters this week! Took Phoebe swimming this week she loves it so will go with my sis. And picnics and shopping too!!

I'm very paranoid about SIDS. I have been in tears today worried she's going to die. Going to get sensor pad monitor either tommee tippee or angelcare. Any reviews?

Who's going to get the first Bfp?!! I'm not trying to 2013 after Florida trip!

Rach, sorry no advice as haven't used one, but i hope it helps you relax.

Also not me on the bfp front, took me long enough to convice oh with this one think he'd run a mile if i suggested another!!!.

Hope everyone had fab easters

Shell i keep promising myself i'll start eating well but am craving suger like nothing else, have about 6-8kg to loose, but need to do some toning.

I look about 7 months pregnant today - I longed to look pregnant for ages... now i want to look unpregnant!!! Hope all is well girlies.

im selling a load of phoebes clothes on ebay - i'll post the link but most are newborn and most of us dont have "newborns" anymore! Phoebe is in 0-3 / 3-6 depends on shop and item... she's growing too fast!

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/missreg123/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

rach- i hope you get some peace about the SIDS. :hugs:
we might be the first bfp. certainly not trying, but certainly not preventing either. we are just leaving it in the Lords hands as to when and how many we have. we have all the faith He will make the best decisions for our lives.

cathryn- on the food issue it seems like i do really good during the week but on the weekends im not even trying at all. its like losing 2lbs m-f then gaining 1lb back over sat and sun.:dohh:

I think I have about 4kgs to lose to be back to prepregnancy weight, but I need to lose more than that as I was a lot heavier then than I was when I fell pregnant with my first. Easter and winter will slow things down I am sure.

As for the BFP it will not be me. I am not sure I should have anymore and DH definitely thinks we are done. On top of that the breastfeeding meant I couldn't/didn't fall pregnant for a long time after having my first.

Kirima is so alert and is opening her hands and grabbing things a lot now. She laughed for the first time today though not terribly clearly, so she's growing up fast and I probably will start feeling broody again soon.

Wont be me! I am about 90 percent sure we are done. Have my 6 week checkup tomorrow.

Hope the 6 week check up goes well

Yeah for the laughes Tanikit! Cant wait til phoebe does it!

I think im so worried about SIDS as I read a story (poor girl it broke my heart) where she described what happened when she found him.... that image is imprinted in my head everytime i look in her cot. I can't believe this world can be so cruel. xx

Nix I wake up at night in a panic sometimes, thinking for sure there is something wrong with him. I check to make sure he is breathing several times a night. So I think it is somewhat normal.
I am not to worried about my 6 week check, more worried about what my hubby wants afterwards! I am worried it will hurt or something?

wont be us on the bfp! we are waiting 2-3 years between olivia and #2.

sorry for the sids worries...i worry too sometimes, like when she naps tummy down on dh chest...i wonder if its ok but then i remind myself that she is fine and dh is right there.

brai--dh and i DTD at 3 weeks and it was ok---just have to go slow. i am ready for my 6 week so i can get my IUD and not worry about birth control!

Hi girls

Hope everyone had a good easter!?!

Wont be us with the bfp thats for sure!! still undecided if i want anymore, im not quite ready for any drastic actions yet just gonna see how i feel in a year or so lol but never say never is what i always say!!....Hubby wants another but we will see!

Well i dunno if i have the chunkiest baby here but my whopper was weighed today weighin just shy of 15lbs!! he weighs more than my 6month old neice lol hes a proper chunk!! i cant get over how much he is developing too!! laughing, smiling and cooing all the time hes so alert now too! i do love it!!

Hi girls

Hope everyone had a good easter!?!

Wont be us with the bfp thats for sure!! still undecided if i want anymore, im not quite ready for any drastic actions yet just gonna see how i feel in a year or so lol but never say never is what i always say!!....Hubby wants another but we will see!

Well i dunno if i have the chunkiest baby here but my whopper was weighed today weighin just shy of 15lbs!! he weighs more than my 6month old neice lol hes a proper chunk!! i cant get over how much he is developing too!! laughing, smiling and cooing all the time hes so alert now too! i do love it!!

Bloody Hell go Mason !!!! Hes certainly got an appetite by the sounds of it, Ethan was 12lb3 today and is nearly 10 weeks but then he was only a dot at 6lb9 to start with , hes fitting in 0-3 month clothes really nicely now !!!

Well my little Fin is not back at school until next week they have had an extra week more than any other school for some reason so hes been off for nearly a whole month !!! Its been brilliant with some amazing weather he has been in the garden all last weeek he really has enjoyed himself :)

Rach i dont think i will ever stop panicking about SIDS i panic beacuse im panicking if you know what i mean i start thinking why do i keep thinking about it maybe its a sign of something to come and make myself bad :(

As for me my household is lovely and healthy with Ethan taking 6oz every 3n half hours and sleeping really well , granted in my bed !!! However im on my3rd lot of antibiotics in 6 weeks just keep getting infection after infection and ive been back to the drs about my bowel issue and she "forgot" to refer me !! She has done it now but the waiting list is 31 days, i really wanted it sorted for when fin went back to school because without sounding tmi i didnt wanna get caught short lol but seriously its really getting me down now and im really upset she forgot to refer me, i could have been seen by now !!!!

Anyway rant over hope everyone and their bundles are ok xxxx

Boo to the doctors takin ages. Hopefully you will get seen soon.

I feel like that with SIDS. I think it must be going. To happen as I thinkabout it so it's cause it's coming. Weird. My cousin died of it. So scary.

I'm on my first time away from daddy for two nights at sisters. So scared that I won't wake up for her!

Way to go Mason on weight gain. Phoebe must be near 13lbs now. We switched to hungry baby as she was taking 6oz every 2-3 hrs. Sometimes sooner. So far so foot. It seems to be the only powder that doesn't make her constipated or have runs. And Joe he's going 4 hrs between feeds. Lots better.

Trying to find bridesmaid dresses at mo. No luck yet!

Hope everyone is well. For you uk ladies I think ASDA have baby event on again. X

6 week appt went well. Got a script for bc and some antidepressants to try for the panic attacks I have been having. Have to go back in two weeks to follow up on that and get an ultrasound of my left ovary. I have to do this every year, since I had a precancerous cyst removed a few years ago. Hubby comes home on thursday after being gone for a week thank goodness! Max was a hefty 11lbs at 4 weeks, it will be interesting to see how big he is at his 2 month appt. Hope everyone is doing wonderful and enjoying their beautiful babies!

Boo to the doctors takin ages. Hopefully you will get seen soon.

I feel like that with SIDS. I think it must be going. To happen as I thinkabout it so it's cause it's coming. Weird. My cousin died of it. So scary.

I'm on my first time away from daddy for two nights at sisters. So scared that I won't wake up for her!

Way to go Mason on weight gain. Phoebe must be near 13lbs now. We switched to hungry baby as she was taking 6oz every 2-3 hrs. Sometimes sooner. So far so foot. It seems to be the only powder that doesn't make her constipated or have runs. And Joe he's going 4 hrs between feeds. Lots better.

Trying to find bridesmaid dresses at mo. No luck yet!

Hope everyone is well. For you uk ladies I think ASDA have baby event on again. X

Ethan is the same with his milk nix so greedy i changed him from SMA gold to Cow and Gate on Sunday as ive heard it to be richer milk but it didnt really seem to make much difference until today he has been pretty good so im going to see how he goes after this tin and then maybe change to hungry baby aswell i really dont want to wean until 20 weeks x

As for the Asda baby week its defo on ive been tonight and bought some bits and bobs nothing really exciting in my Asda everyone has been in already and bought it all lol really annoys me because we use the lavander routine on Ethan, i used it with Finley and it really did work but that stuff is never bloody on offer just the normal Johnsons lol x

6 week appt went well. Got a script for bc and some antidepressants to try for the panic attacks I have been having. Have to go back in two weeks to follow up on that and get an ultrasound of my left ovary. I have to do this every year, since I had a precancerous cyst removed a few years ago. Hubby comes home on thursday after being gone for a week thank goodness! Max was a hefty 11lbs at 4 weeks, it will be interesting to see how big he is at his 2 month appt. Hope everyone is doing wonderful and enjoying their beautiful babies!

So sorry to hear about you going on Antidepressants and having these panic attacks must be very very scary , i hope things start to look a little brighter sometime soon x

I have never really had true panic attacks until now. It is really a horrible scary feeling.
I wanted to have some more of you on facebook if any of you want too?

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the March mommies. My little man was due March 30th, but he waited till April 3rd to make his apperance. Hope you all are doing well and getting more sleep than we are:haha:

:wave: Hi all. J is keeping me busy!! we have her 2 month appt next week and she'll get her first round of shots... i have my 6 week post partum appt in the morning.

hey mommies hope you are all doing well

brai i have had panic attacks when under extreme emotional stress--not fun. i wish the best for you.

olivia and i are doing ok...we do better when she naps but that doesnt always happen unfortunately. today tho i laid with her and she slept 2 hours while i got in an hour so our afternoon and early evening has been better.

hope everyone is doing great
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"