March Mummies 2011

Hi all!

Well phoebe seems quite settled on hungry baby milk. No constipation, better on mummies bank balance as shell take powder now and not diarehea. She went 830-3.30 last night! And now she's feeding 3-4 hrs not 2-3. Sharnt be telling hv though!

Had a lovely few days away. Not looking forward to 3 hr drive home! Never mind, daddy off for 4 days now!

Hi everyone!

Went to the inlaws for the night on thursday because I wanted to watch the royal wedding and it wouldn't have been possible with 2 children to look after by myself plus DH wasn't home on thursday night so it worked well. Kirima slept through the entire wedding and Laurana played and disrupted us only a bit.

It was only 3C last night so very cold. I have put Kirima in one of those sleeping bag clothe type things now and it worked well - she slept much better now that she is warmer. Even under our duvet she gets her arms out and freezes so shes now in our bed with the sleeping bag.

Royal wedding was fab... she looked loverrrrly! xx

That is cold Tanikit, glad she gets on with sleeping bag. We are trying to keep out room cool now as it creeps up to 24c during the day because of the sun xx

has anyone still not had aunt flow bit worried i mught already be preggo again

mine came even though bf, only thing you can do is test hun. Good luck

I haven't had mine yet, but I didn't have one the entire time I was bfing Edward (13 months) so I'm hoping this time is no different.

no AF here either... im hoping to not see it until she stops BF'ing

i think af no.2 is approaching here defo feeling pains of her arriving!!!

Gotta say i will be pleased to see her as i still havent got round to my 6 week check (its thursday) and i will be near 10 weeks then lol not my fault the docs have been rushed off there feet fitting in all the 'feb' babies and mums seems we have had a fair fewthe last week in feb here hense my induction nightmare lol

How is everyone doing? i think Mason might be a tad off colours hes been throwing up alot last 2 days and quite alot of the squits bless him!! i may give him a drop of calpol now hes 2months plus tonight see if that settles him.

He is however cant complain still going through the night 11pm- 6.30 am, tonight we are gonna try 10.30 feed see if he still does it... we tend to do this once we estamblish a sleeping patten bring his feed back half hour gradually... it worked with the other 2 so fingers crossed!! xx

thanks girls jst a bit worried as not bf and no flow for 50 odd days lets wait an see i boght tests thogh

No AF for me either eeek but i have PCOS so i have never been regular

Hoping AF doesn't show for me for a long time since I am breastfeeding. Will taking BC bring it on though?

BC didn't bring it on for me when I bf my oldest. I didn't see the :witch: until after he was completely weaned.

not fair, I'm BF and have had AF already, was hoping it would stay away boo!

Last time I saw AF at 5 and 7 months after DD was born and then not again til 18 months when it returned regularly. While that was a bit strange I wouldn't mind if it happened again.

i too am hoping for the witch to stay away for a while. i'm getting the copper paraguard IUD in 2 weeks, so trying to avoid hormonal BC. i've had the paraguard and it makes me bleed super heavy periods...so i'm hoping that AF will stay away for a while so i can avoid the heavy ones for a while!

How is everyone doing?

Anyone having trouble getting their LO to sleep at night - Kirima was awake for hours last night and I only managed to get her to sleep by midnight. She'll probably sleep all day now. I was getting frustrated last night because I knew my elder DD would want me up at 06:30 and Kirima still wakes up in the night a few times as well. Hoping this was just a once off.

Tanikit I have had the odd night like that, so hard when you finnally get them to nod off and then l be woken by older sibling, having a ot of that lately.

I dont get AF on till my lo cuts back to 3 or 2 feeds around the 1 year mark last two times. wanted to get the maina coil and doc wont do it on till I get AF :dohh:

I have gotten mastitis its not too bad very painful but only on one side thankfully, got antibotics off the doc yesterday hope they work quick!

is any one doing WW and breastfeeding!

Must be hard work with more than one!!

Phoebe is 9w5days and weighs 14lb1oz!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79