March Mummies 2011

I am doing WW and breastfeeding. It is going really well so far. I am currently almost 11 lbs less than my prepregnancy weight. I still have about 65lbs I want to lose though, so we will see how it goes.
Wow Nix! What a healthy baby! I think Max is about 13lbs and he is 8 weeks old. He has his 2 month checkup in about a week so we will see how big he is.
Tanikit, I feel for you. Max is so hard to get to sleep lately, it takes a couple hours of fussing and crying and rocking and nursing etc. And to top it off my 5 year old DD decided she like to wake him up when he is asleep. Then he is impossible to get back to sleep. Plus my hubby had started working out of town, so he is gone 5 days a week until we move June 1st. So its just me with 4 kids and 2 dogs and no help most of the time. Trying to maintain my sanity.

I am doing WW and breastfeeding. It is going really well so far. I am currently almost 11 lbs less than my prepregnancy weight. I still have about 65lbs I want to lose though, so we will see how it goes.
Wow Nix! What a healthy baby! I think Max is about 13lbs and he is 8 weeks old. He has his 2 month checkup in about a week so we will see how big he is.
Tanikit, I feel for you. Max is so hard to get to sleep lately, it takes a couple hours of fussing and crying and rocking and nursing etc. And to top it off my 5 year old DD decided she like to wake him up when he is asleep. Then he is impossible to get back to sleep. Plus my hubby had started working out of town, so he is gone 5 days a week until we move June 1st. So its just me with 4 kids and 2 dogs and no help most of the time. Trying to maintain my sanity.

oh wow I would be on tender hooks! its such hard work with no support! mine have been off for the last two weeks on holidays for easter 4 mad kids 1 baby demanding food, TV LOL I cant get any thing done, my DD2 is a monkey and in to every thing with help from her brother who is 5 DH got a new computer for work and was busy sorting it out felt like I was going to go mad its the lack of sleep it catches up with you! at least my DH is here to help so really feel for you. :hugs:

do you eat extra points, I only read on line about the extra 14 seems a lot on top of the 29:shrug: eeek! Im so fustrated prob shouldnt of but weight my self today and up a pound so expecting a gain (on my second week:cry::growlmad:) which Im wondering how the hell I managed that:dohh:

I get a whopping 49 points a day! I think it is mainly because I have a lot more to lose, and the extra points for breastfeeding. I have been eating all my extra points and still losing at a good rate. I have lost almost 9 lbs in 3 and a half weeks.

I get a whopping 49 points a day! I think it is mainly because I have a lot more to lose, and the extra points for breastfeeding. I have been eating all my extra points and still losing at a good rate. I have lost almost 9 lbs in 3 and a half weeks.

I never told my leader I was breastfeeding, never thought of it! Ive a lot to lose as well, 3 and a half stone! think I should be on 43:shrug: I will ask her on thursday!

well done on the weight loss :thumbup: thats a great start! ive lost 2 pounds so far and even though Ive stayed in points am up today so will prob show 2 pounds up this week so back were I started :dohh: I will keep at it!

If you go to the weight loss section of bnb, there is a WW support thread. I go on there a bit and it is really nice.

Blimey Rach you have a good eater there !! are you FF or BF? Ive put Ethan on cow and gate stage 1 he was on SMA Gold but wasn't getting full he was starving All the time and i didn't want to approach the hungry baby milk just yet so thought id test Cow and Gate before Hungry baby as someone said it was a richer milk and it seems to have done the trick hes not having as much he drains 7oz bottles during the day and then during the nights he only wakes for an ounce or 2 and he is going 4/5 hours in between, had him weighed yesterday and he was 12lb13 so still in 0-3 clothes thank god because i spent a fortune and they are all like brand new still !!!!

Here are a few piccies :_

Attachments

• 201455_1832589248530_1054356652_32046353_7463263_o.jpg
    201455_1832589248530_1054356652_32046353_7463263_o.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 201818_1844429464528_1054356652_32065687_2624068_o.jpg
    201818_1844429464528_1054356652_32065687_2624068_o.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 209564_1851426519450_1054356652_32075999_6776739_o.jpg
    209564_1851426519450_1054356652_32075999_6776739_o.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 219473_1852449305019_1054356652_32077798_3598626_o.jpg
    219473_1852449305019_1054356652_32077798_3598626_o.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 221095_1858347252464_1054356652_32089462_5336940_o.jpg
    221095_1858347252464_1054356652_32089462_5336940_o.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
if im right in thinking then the next thread is going to be a March Mummies 2012 thread?

Last LMP for a March mummy is May i think ? or is it June actually i think its June anyway not long !! lol

Tanikit I have had the odd night like that, so hard when you finnally get them to nod off and then l be woken by older sibling, having a ot of that lately.

I dont get AF on till my lo cuts back to 3 or 2 feeds around the 1 year mark last two times. wanted to get the maina coil and doc wont do it on till I get AF :dohh:

I have gotten mastitis its not too bad very painful but only on one side thankfully, got antibotics off the doc yesterday hope they work quick!

is any one doing WW and breastfeeding!

I just started WW this week and am bfing! I've lost 30lbs already (12 of that "baby" weight) so I feel like I'm doing ok, but having GD put the fear of weight in me so it's time to get rid of all the extra! :thumbup:

So far I have been unable to eat all my points but I should make up for that tonight, we are going out for Indian food :dohh:

Thats scary, a year nearly since we got our BFP's!! Hows it going Nat? xx

Its good to hear all the LO's are chunking up, will found out next Mon what Harry is weighing now, he certainly feels heavier- i hope my body's not doing all this work for nothing!

How is everyone?, it seems like Harry has been here forever now the weeks have just flown by. We seem to be settling into a rough routine and things have gotten a little easier now, thank goodness! xx

:hugs:

Thats scary, a year nearly since we got our BFP's!! Hows it going Nat? xx

Its good to hear all the LO's are chunking up, will found out next Mon what Harry is weighing now, he certainly feels heavier- i hope my body's not doing all this work for nothing!

How is everyone?, it seems like Harry has been here forever now the weeks have just flown by. We seem to be settling into a rough routine and things have gotten a little easier now, thank goodness! xx

:hugs:

Hiya i know what you mean about the rough routine i would love a set in stone routine but i dont think im ever going to get that with Ethan, he is very unorganised much to mummies dissaproval lol . Fin was such a different baby and so easy, so it seems anyway, maybe i am being naive and forgetful.

Things seem to have gotten a little easier too i know what your saying but they got worse before better and i think its because Fin has finally gone back to school this week so you sort of get back into a routine that way and OH has been off, tomorrow is the first day in a month its going to be just me and Ethan and boy am i looking forward to the peace im going to drop fin off get all my cleaning and washing done and nap everytime Ethan does lol xxx

Ethan is still equally as mard though to be honest things have got worse on that part he just doesnt ever want to be away from me, i bought a sling thingymajiggy and ive managed at least to get the washing out today but i think ill be using it alot more now OH is going back to work again , i don know whether Ethan will ever get out of the habit or will he be clingy for life? i do everything to make him feel safe and confident im always coming back secretly its nice he wants me so much after Fin as a baby he never wanted to be held or cuddled, such a mans man is fin x Hope the boys are ok xxx

Natty, good to hear things are on the up!

I've invested in a baby carrier to! And a baby swing!, these give me short periods of time to run around like buggery and get a few necessary jobs done without a screaming baby in the background, Harry is definately more content at the moment which helps to.

I ws speaking to a friend earlier and she has a 6 month old and she was saying that shes a mardy baby, shes always been the same she rekons. She treats her the same as the others were but shes just got one on her most of the time!! They're all different i suppose.

My first was a cling pants to but he's grown up to be a confidant and non-clingy boy, he can be a little shy sometimes but so are most 5 year olds.

I think i have accepted things are not going to be easy!! xx:hugs:

lovely pics nat!

i dont know how much olivia weighs, but i know she is gaining. she won't have another appt. for three weeks but i really am curious about her weight.

she was 7lbs 8oz at birth, 7lbs 2 oz 36 hours later, 7lbs 10 oz 5 days old and at 3 weeks had jumped to 9lbs 7 oz! she is 5 weeks old today and i suspect 10-11 pounds. here are a few pics from this weekend

Attachments

• IMG_7003.jpg
    IMG_7003.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7041.jpg
    IMG_7041.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6989.jpg
    IMG_6989.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6952.jpg
    IMG_6952.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Lovely smiles Membas! :hugs:

Heres some more recent ones of Harry

Image0676.jpg

Image0672.jpg

as for routine for us we are slowly figuring out how to best get naps in...shes been horrible at napping unless we are in the car or i am holding her, which doesnt always work well for me, but i think i figured out that swaddling her for nap in her cosleeper bed is the way to go...its how she sleeps at night and the last two days has worked well for naps. she still feeds every 2 hours in daytime and every 3-4 at night so that is predictable at least!

olivias preferred napping spot--this was taken just a few seconds ago..full belly sleeping baby

Attachments

• Photo 192.jpg
    Photo 192.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
I cant believe how much Olivia has changed from birth !!!!! She is beautiful!!

Roonsma, that has to be Harrys big brother on that pic, he is the absolute double !!

Yes Natty! I gave birth to twins 5 years apart!

They are so alike in lots of ways- looks and personality, they even both lost their hair off the top of their heads at 5 weeks and had the same spotty rash at 3 weeks. Cameron has bigger hands than Harry though!

Really bizarre. Everyone tells you you'll never have 2 the same!! Pah!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"