March Mummies 2011

blessedmomma lovely pictures how old is your little guy :) Im so hoping I do not have the urge for another DH would have stopped at two! lol here we are at 5 so chances for one more are zilch!

my poor baby is very puky! I blame a dirty soother some one else gave him, they didnt know though Im so glad Im BF when things like that happen.
my 8 year old is sick though high temp shivers and pains all over and I have my nanas 96th birthday party to go to!

all go! but feelig good!

Nathon has grown a lot - cute pictures. Glad you are ok blessed and hope everything is sorted out at your house soon.

Celtic sorry your children are sick - hope they are better soon.

Wasn't impressed at the shops today - they never had any trolley baby seats available so I couldn't go shopping - went to another shop instead - you'd think on Mother's Day they would make it easier, not harder, on mothers.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone who is celebrating it today.

Beautiful boy Blessed :hugs:

Sorry your boys are poorly Celtic :hugs:

Happy Mothers Day Tanikit :hugs:

Good Day today (so far) Harry 7 weeks today, can't believe it! He's feeding about 3 hourly atm and went 5 hours through the night, i was awke before him. i wondered what was going on:dohh:

Hi to all xx

Happy Mothers' Day to the US ladies!

The UK one was the day I came out of hospital with the baby :) Which was nice.

hope everyone who celebrated today had a great mothers day! my DH says it should be a mothers month, gotta love that idea :happydance:

i cant complain i was spoiled rotten. had a truly fab day and got some good rest and relaxation.

celtic he is 11 weeks old tomorrow, i cant believe how much he has grown already. im so sorry your LOs are sick. not fun at all. seems like the kidlets all pass it to each other then when your exhausted from taking care of all them, you will catch it. i didnt know you had 5 too. its chaotic sometimes huh! Nathon sleeps through it all amazingly:flower:

tanikit i get grumpy but the remodel will be lovely when its done. theres not much left now thankfully. one room just needs another coat of paint-we ran out and have to get another gallon tomorrow. and one room needs the border taken off and the walls primed and painted. im sorry shopping was so difficult. i know exactly how you feel. its hard enough to get out and about with little ones without added stress:hugs:

roonsma sounds like a healthy happy baby!

hope everone is having a great time with their LOs!

I must take Kirima for vaccinations tomorrow - 10 week old ones, but she's nearly 12 weeks! The colic seems to be calming down now though she still yells in the evenings - just not as badly as before. She's got very chatty lately and seems to like having "conversations" with anyone.

good luck with vaccines Tanikit. hope LO does okay. we are bypassing vaccines for now, not sure if we'll do in the future or not.

hope everyone had a nice mother's day--we went to the beach and the night before went to dinner--our first dinner outing with Olivia. we had DH's mom and brother visiting from out of state so was a nice outing. the beach yesterday was nice--chilly and windy but had olivia in the ergo with the infant insert and she just slept while we walked on the beach--i'm sure the wave noise and wind just knocked her out--she loves her white noise. she also slept on the hour drive and hour drive home so it was a great day, barely any fussing all day and night since she got lots of sleep in.

we've figured out morning nap routine and it's lovely. she wakes up and eats around 7:30 or 8:30, then she's up for an hour or so--diaper change, play time etc...i top her off a little and swaddle her about an hour or two after she's been awake and lay her in her crib, and usually within 5-10 minutes she's out...she doesn't fuss or anything while she's laying there. i turn off all the lights, put her white noise on and she sleeps for 30-90 minutes. we are slowly getting this nap thing down. will also swaddle her for nap time later in the day if we are home. if we are on the go she usually sleeps in the car etc..if i can get her to nap in the day often, she's much less cranky at night! which i love :)

oh--for mother's day yesterday I got my first intentional direct smile from olivia :) i kissed her nose and she looked right at me and gave me a huge smile eyes and all. today i was able to get her to smile more at me...here's her first smile pics. so cute. she's always smiled in her sleep, at nursing, at the wall, when spitting up etc...but never directly at me with eye contact...(she has smiled for DH a few times though, so I was hoping for me soon!). And on mother's day...:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_7108.jpg
    IMG_7108.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7109.jpg
    IMG_7109.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7111.jpg
    IMG_7111.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
What a cute smile from Olivia!

Kirima has her second set of vaccines (not counting the hospital ones) today - poor child was hungry as she had just woken from a nap so she was crying before they started. I fed her afterwards and that seemed to help. I am not sure about these vaccines siunce she stays at home anyway and I am probably going to homeschool both but I do want the chicken pox one as Laurana got chicken pox and still has some marks on her face from it - I am hoping they will become less visible with time but its been 6 months since she had it and the marks are still there.

Lyndon has his first shots today, about to walk down to the drs for them, Tanikit could you feed her while they do the injection that whats I tend to do. Did it when he had to have blood tests, and they had to have about 3 goes in order to get the vein!!! and whilst he clamped harder when they did it he only cried out the 1st time. Did the same with Jacob always fed when he needed to have needles and at least they are pretty chilled when the start, and I found sometimes he didn't even notice. Fx Lyndon is the same ...

^ Hope it went ok :hugs:. :hugs: to Kirima to x

Big squeezes to all the babies having injections, Harrys are next Tues :nope:. They really are not newborns long are they.

Gorgeous smiles Membas :thumbup:

Phoebe has her injection tomorrow.

Cant stop girls, got lots of bunting to make for the wedding!

Hello ladies, still waiting for scan date to come through....

But here is my little monster... I can't believe how quick the time is going....:cry:

Attachments

• Brody Smile.jpg
    Brody Smile.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Brody 6 weeks.jpg
    Brody 6 weeks.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Ah Chimpette, i could sqidge him all day! x:happydance:

Good luck to all those with injections, We had a bit of a more restless night following ours yesterday but nothing too bad and he seems fine this morning :).

Susan he's gorgeous, must be a thing with scans at the moment, I'm chasing a date for Lyndons as well - we have been give a date for the review meeting with the consultant which is going to be useless unless we've had the scan but nothing as of yet!

Hope everyone with colic is starting to settle down we've been pretty lucky this time round, we have a bout every couple of days but it doesn't usally last too long.

Blessed, glad your well and hope you've finished your basement and are enjoying your efforts. Hope the visit goes well. Your little man is lovely, can believe how big he is.

We had some family photos done the other evening which was a load of fun, once we get the pictures back I'll post some.

A question to any of the ladies who used a TENS machine (especially for more than 12 hours) I keep getting a tingling / numbness sensation across my back just under my shoulder blade all the way across, its really strange sensation not sure whats caused it and the only thing I could think of was the TENS as I used it for 2.5 days with only breaks for baths. Wondering if anyone else had anything similar?

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their bundles xx

chimpette- he is absolutely perfect!:cloud9: what a gorgeous baby

cathryn- i never used a tens machine but after a few of my pregnancies i had an issue with my arms and hands getting tingly and numb. it was only after i had my babies, and went away after a few months. still have no idea what was going on. wish i could be more help hun:hugs: sounds almost like a pinched nerve or something. maybe your DH could give you a massage??

nathon smiling...
0_IMAGE_386.jpg0_IMAGE_382.jpg0_IMAGE_380.jpg
big brothers peyton and jaxon
0_0_IMAGE_143.jpg

Hope Felicia has a fab birthday, lovely family Melissa - I love that peyton has 3 pacis / dummys ...

lovely pics!

had my 6 week checkup today and got iud inserted--yay! put olivia on the scale and she was 12 pounds with her cloyhes and diaper on and had just eaten--so she is somewhere between 11.5 and 12 pounds we figure! chunky monkey!

hope you are all well!

Hey Ladies!!

long time no speak!! just came over here to catch up! what beautiful babies you all have!! arent they growing far too quickly???.... cant beleive Mason was 10 weeks old last sunday and hes so big hes same size of my neice who is 6months old lol... heres a few updated pics of my wee man...
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/224206_10150170597543358_505553357_6826931_3868196_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/222567_10150177116418358_505553357_6893246_1421555_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/224800_10150175075943358_505553357_6869968_6202412_n1.jpg

Too cute!!!! Phoebe is massive too, a few girls with 6 months old are the same size as her!! Will get her weighed next week. She screamed when having jabs but slept a lot after but was very grizzly when awake. Today she has sill slept a fair bit but very smiley instead!

Cant wait to see family photos cathryn.

Hope everyone with Jabs get on ok.

I've just done my 3rd run of the week. Tired.com! Treating myself with a curry oops.... probably better having it tomorrow as its weigh in tomorrow! Never mind. I'll just drink water :) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->