March Mummies 2011

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone was having any problems with bleeding after labour.

I had Brody on the 14th March, had a pph afterwards but just missed out on having to have a blood transfusion (thankfully). But 9 weeks later i'm still bleeding... sometimes it's heavy, sometimes it's not... I went for a scan and they saw a blood clot but said that they dont' think it's part of my placenta so should go naturally by itself...

To be honest I'm dead fed up with it, I just want life to get back to normal, and it shows no sign of stopping..... Just wondered if anyone else was going through this..???

Susan with DS1 I bled for 12 weeks, this time I still have bleeding but not all the time, stops for a day or so and then picks back up again for a day or two and the pattern repeats and its been like that since about week 4, mentioned to the dr who was unconcerned but did say it may stay like that the whole time I'm BF :-(

Glad im not alone, but im not bf wonder if that makes a difference?

Glad im not alone, but im not bf so not sure if that would make a difference?

Its been quiet here - hope everyone is ok.

Kirima did not want to be out of my arms yesterday at all and would not nap. I have finally got her down for a nap now so hoping she won't wake up for a little while as she seems to be only sleeping a few minutes at a time and then waking - she is a bit overtired because of it and very niggly.

when olivia is over tired it can be really difficult all around. hope kirima settles for you.

just finished 6am feed going back to bed! hoping olivia stays out too! :)

I jut got my 2nd AF and it was 4 days late so must still be settling down (or may stay like that!)

Phoebe is sleeping so much at the mo! It's good but I also think she should be up and playing!! Just done my table plan for the wedding. It's all coming together!!

Hi ladies just a quick note - hope everyone and every baby is doing well! Ethan is eleven weeks today and 12 lbs 3 oz, can't believe how time is flying!

hugs to all!

Hi ladies, hope your all well, i got my 2nd AF also and it was bang on time first thing sunday morning looks like mother nature is back and into action well and truly ay ?!

I am so in love with my little man, today he has dont nothing but smile all day hes such a sweetheart however v much a mummies boy , he always wants me, i went to see Sally Morgan last night oh my god she was fabulous !!!!!!! however Ethan was less than impressed as he wanted mummy to stay put lol !!!

Hope your all good x

Natty glad all is going well. I still havent' had an AF ...but then I was breastfeeding the first 9 weeks. Will be interesting to see when she shows up again!

I am still breastfeeding so no AF and I will be very glad not to see it for a long while.

Kirima's eye seems to have cleared up the last three days so I am hoping the tear duct has opened now. After a niggly day yesterday she slept very well at night only waking once at about 02:00am.

Nix glad the wedding planning is coming along - less than 3 months to go now!

Hope everyone and all the babies are well.

Glad the eye is better. we are getting good sleep too. She goes from 7-6 with a wake at 4ish. Just gotta get it 8-7!!

I know! Less that 3 months. Must order flowers this week!!

good to hear most everyone is doing well. nathon is the same. some days he is fine being by himself for naps and playing and some days he just wants to be held all day. being a mom is certainly a selfless job right! im at their mercy always, lol.

hi mamas! hope this finds you all doing well. olivia and i are doing pretty good. she's taking a super nap right now, which is so unusual! she usually naps this time of day but wakes after 40 minutes...today she woke, but barely--and i left her swaddled and fed her and after eating she went back out...and i was able to put her down and she didn't wake, so i'm letting the sleepy baby sleep! we have plans tonight around 6pm and it would be nice if she were rested and not too grumpy, as that's typically a tough time for her.

time is flying--olivia is 7 weeks today. she smiles, is making a lot more eye contact with us, and looking less at random objects on the wall (which she has favored in the past over looking at us). so that makes me happy. she's all smiles in the morning when she wakes up and it cracks me up. i love that time!

she still grumpy in the evenings, but not too bad really. we don't have a lot of crying days. we have fussy days but usually that's remedied by marathon nursing and just lots of mommy time.

her 2 month check is next friday--we are bypassing vaccines at this time, and i'm curious on her weight. she is a chunk :)

hope all of you and your babies are well.

Attachments

• IMG_7313.jpg
    IMG_7313.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Anyone else think this was going to be their last baby, but now you're thinking about having another? This was going to be our last, but now we are thinking one more? Maybe start trying when he is 1 or 2.

I'd have another but OH says no and I'm not getting any younger so this will be it for us (sadly).

We want 2, so we'll have our 2nd when Olivia is 3 or so. So we have a few years before we even consider it! And we'll see how we feel when that time comes. I wonder if we'll just have 1? :) I really think we'll have 2, but depends on where we are at in life. I'm 35 in another few months, and I don't want to be pregnant after I'm 38 or so...so that's our timeline.

Anyone else think this was going to be their last baby, but now you're thinking about having another? This was going to be our last, but now we are thinking one more? Maybe start trying when he is 1 or 2.

NO WAY!!! I'm relieved to have two Healthy Beautiful Boys and am very pleased to say i'm done! I had three MCs in between my eldest and Harry and i never want to go through that again, so much so i'll probably get sterilized as soon as Harry's old enough.

I'd have another but OH says no and I'm not getting any younger so this will be it for us (sadly).

Awww sorry to hear that, its a shame your wanting another LO and Hubby not, luckily we're both in agreement :hugs:

I'm still hoping for a 3rd. I'm using the argument that we have 2 boys and need to try for a girl :haha:

DH has known for a long time that I didn't want 2 kids. Either one or more than 2 was always what I have said so he's not suprise that I'm talking this way.

awww ladies, its so awesome to have you all in my life on here. i love to get on here and see what your all talking about now. i hope the ones that want more have more and the ones that dont want more dont. as for us, we are really enjoying our 5 these days. if we get pregnant again though it will be a welcomed blessing. when i look at all of them i feel complete and yet at the same time there is always room for more, i cant explain it. my hubby and i both like being content with life either way.

we have family in town from indiana, arizona, and alabama until monday. will be a blast!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->