March Mummies 2011

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PICS CATHRYN!!!!!

my hubby wants family pics for fathers day so we will be getting those soon.

brai- that is a big move! hope max gets over his thrush soon, not fun im sure.

chimpette sounds like a growing baby!

nathon was 14lbs 12oz on monday at drs, he is growing out of his 3-6 mos clothes quickly.

hope all the babies are doing good!

Them pics are beautiful Cathryn.

Niamh is having a growth spurt. She is on 8oz x5 a day and is sleeping more and waking for a feed in the night after sleeping through. Im thinking of changing to hungry baby milk as she is 14weeks tomorrow so a while off weaning yet xx

Gorgeous pics Cathryn! We will also be getting a professional session done soon; I have been lazy about it but he is now 3 months and I don't want to miss the "baby" phase LOL!

On the feeding front I went ahead and fed him 7 oz at his last feed and he sucked it right down. He only took about 5 oz at the last two feedings but now is sacked out completely asleep so I am hoping he is sleeping and growing LOL! I will feel better when he starts to put on weight again. I definitely think he needs more food than what our ped has been recommending because everytime we feed him as they say, he either stalls out on weight gain or loses weight. Grrr! Aren't they supposed to know these things? Geez. Anyway, we WILL be feeding him as much as he wants to eat and see how we go with that. At this point I'd rather he have the reflux and gain weight as opposed to feeding him less (to help with the reflux) and not gaining. Poor little munchkin! I don't think he's been feeling too hungry, as he's been sleeping thru the night fine, but I know from our early breastfeeding days that if they are not getting enough to eat, they will become lethargic and sleep too much. So I'm hoping we will get him back in balance here the next few days. I want him to sleep as much as he wants, but not because he's starving!

Cathryn, I have not looked at the can for directions specifically, but will see if it has any advice. Was thinking our pediatrician should know what she's talking about, but apparently not LOL! I still love her as a doc but I think on this issue, I need to go with what his weight gain/loss is telling us and we definitely need to be feeding him more.

Hope everyone is well!

love the photo's! Love Love Love!

Hope you ladies are fandabidosie! I'm busy with baby and wedding plans... oh the joy! Pheebs is in front of the tele watching Mickeymouse clubhouse!

I cant' believe my baby boy is 3 years old in 2 weeks.... goes so quicky. Been busy organising his party.

Off to quacks again tomorrow so hopefully downstairs:blush: will be sorted sooner rather than later..

I started weightwatchers 2 weeks ago, last week I didnt lose not even an oz... I was not amused. Got my next weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I'll see a change fingers crossed!

lovely family pics!

hope everyone is well. am trying to have a quiet day for olivia at home. yesterday was so busy and she had a rough evening cuz she was over tired, so today making sure all naps are gotten in at the first sign of tired baby, and just taking it easy. i'm getting some work done while she naps--i'm working from home a bit this month to make up for hours that i don't have saved up in vacation/sick time (as that's how i am getting paid during my leave--using all my PTO). so putting in a few hours here and there...but from home it's not bad.

been keeping up and reading all the posts, but don't ever recall what i read. good luck to those working on losing weight. it's a tough battle some times. i told DH i need to get back to working out now that i've had 2 months off. i try to get out and walk with olivia but i need to get something higher impact/cardio type thing in...so will likely start trying to do some workout videos while she naps soon. notice i didn't say i was gonna start today :haha: procrastination. today is a rest day for not only olivia, but me too! :)

love the pics thay are brilliant!:thumbup:

I have a very cross baby! has any one noticed a pus filled lump were baby got the bcg the information says it can happen, but my friend is a health nurse and he said if its still there next week to get it checked out ! it looks so sore on his arm

I have a very cross baby! has any one noticed a pus filled lump were baby got the bcg the information says it can happen, but my friend is a health nurse and he said if its still there next week to get it checked out ! it looks so sore on his arm

Oh poor baba, i had a corker of a reaction to mine, but i was 14 so it wasn't so bad.:hugs: Can he have some calpol? i can't remember when its ok to start giving it to them regularly? What about a cold flannel to sooth it? x

Hi Ladies, i have a new journal-please come and stalk me :flower:

Hopefully it'll be easier to keep up now :thumbup:

Oh poor baba, i had a corker of a reaction to mine, but i was 14 so it wasn't so bad.:hugs: Can he have some calpol? i can't remember when its ok to start giving it to them regularly? What about a cold flannel to sooth it? x

yea he can have some calpol, it seems very common

Cathryn - love the pics there gorgeous!!!
Rach- my boys are obsessed with Mickey Mouse clubhouse lol
Mason has been abit off colour last few days very very crabby and unexplainable poo's ive never seen anything like it exploding green ones and went all over daddys trousers earlier right thro his 3 layers of clothing!!! i dunno if its teeth or what it is but he not my happy boy at the mo! :-( and we are off away 2moro for the weekend too!!!
He is rubbing loads his hair off too looks funny with bald patches around the head lol

well olivia had her 2 month check today
she's 12lbs 8oz, 90th percentile!
22 inches, 50th percentile.
perfectly healthy and easy appointment.

she's napping now, as that was a long morning for her.

Attachments

• IMG_7409.jpg
    IMG_7409.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Hope he picks up soon Celtic:hugs:

Shells we have major poo probs often also, not pleasant! Is Mason BF? Could he be getting to much fore milk? My LO gets funny poos when he has short feeds. Hope it passes soon :hugs:

Olivia is certainly thriving Membas, you're doing a great job :happydance:

Sorry not replying to anyone, but need to get this out.

We were hijacked again tonight when my husband came home from work - I wasn't in the car and he shouted from outside so I knew what was happening and locked the kids up with me. Kirima would not stop yelling and I was trying to get her quiet by breastfeeding her, but she wouldn't keep quiet. Laurana was so good and kept so quiet when I asked her to. Luckily no one came inside the house, but they got our car and we may not be insured this time.

Its been a year since the last hijacking and we have had it. Last time I said lets not leave the country til I have another baby - baby is here - lets go now. I've heard of people getting out in a year before if only we could do that. Its just not safe and I don't want my kids as afraid as I keep getting. They stole our house keys too so just pray they do not come back tonight. I really want to go as this is not the life for my girls - I had both on my lap hearing their Dad yell Don't shoot me from outside and I could do nothing but pray aloud which we did do. We are all safe - scared, angry and frutrated - and will get the locks changed tomorrow.

OMG! Praying for your safety... where ARE you?? I can't even imagine how scary that would be.

:hugs:

OMG Tan, i'm so sorry. You're right you have to get out hun, I hope you've somewhere to stay tonight, :hugs:please stay safe

We live in South Africa and it is very common here - they attempted to hijack a friend of mine last week too but twice in a year is a bit much and in actual fact ever is a bit too much. Thanks for the prayers, also asking for prayers that we can stay calm and get some sleep too as we are very scared and nervous.

The only thing I could joke about after this one was that last time I fell pregnant two to three weeks after being hijacked so maybe we can do that again (NOT!) We are staying at home tonight to keep Laurana in routine and also because she really needed to go to bed as it is too late to drive her and Kirima out an hour to get to the inlaws. We are using some other safety on the doors they have keys to which would warn us for sure if they did try.

So glad you and your family are okay. That is quite scary, I cannot imagine. Big :hugs:

Omg I'm so glad you are all ok so scary, I remember when it happened before you stay safe I hope your ok tonight as well I will be thinking of you all
Sorry not replying to anyone, but need to get this out.

We were hijacked again tonight when my husband came home from work - I wasn't in the car and he shouted from outside so I knew what was happening and locked the kids up with me. Kirima would not stop yelling and I was trying to get her quiet by breastfeeding her, but she wouldn't keep quiet. Laurana was so good and kept so quiet when I asked her to. Luckily no one came inside the house, but they got our car and we may not be insured this time.

Its been a year since the last hijacking and we have had it. Last time I said lets not leave the country til I have another baby - baby is here - lets go now. I've heard of people getting out in a year before if only we could do that. Its just not safe and I don't want my kids as afraid as I keep getting. They stole our house keys too so just pray they do not come back tonight. I really want to go as this is not the life for my girls - I had both on my lap hearing their Dad yell Don't shoot me from outside and I could do nothing but pray aloud which we did do. We are all safe - scared, angry and frutrated - and will get the locks changed tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->