March Mummies 2011

My Ethan is three months today! Happy three months little love!

Natty- Laura was lactose intolerant and on cow and gate pepti from 8wks till around 10mths, when she started to grow out of it and she was able to have normal formula and yoghurts etc. FX that Ethan will grow out of it too xx

ETA thats really rubbish about the app. i cant believe they cancelled on you. i woild go a&e if you need to xx

Natty, my eldest is lactose intolerant, if i can help give me a shout :hugs:

Sorry you have to wait so long for appt, ridiculous x

Did he stay Lactose Intolerant then ? Dr said that he would grow out of it sort of thing, Finley was as a baby but v midly really and he grew out of it although it does make me now questions his bowel problem x

He still is yes, much improved but still got it. I think some do grow out of it younger though :hugs:

natty- poor lil guy, i hope he grows out of it, and soon!:flower: i hope you get your appt soon too and all goes well. how frustrating:nope:

angela- yay for 3 months!!!!! they grow so fast. :cloud9:

Natty that is crazy you have to wait so long. Hope you and little one are better soon.

Kirima has been really difficult to get down lately, but today we did manage for a while so maybe it can be done. Its always nice to have 2 hands for a short while (I am using a sling some of the time too)

We had spikes put on our wall today - the dogs got in a fight cause there were too many people around and stepped on the spikes that were on the ground and landed up bleeding so I may need to take them in to the vet tomorrow (I am a vet but not working right now so hopefully they'll let me treat them myself anyway) - had to bandage one of them to stop it bleeding. Have started applying for jobs and also trying to find jobs for my DH to apply for, so now the race is on to see where we can end up cause it all comes down to where we get a job in the end. My DH's cellphone was stolen in the hijacking (along with his wedding ring and every little thing they could take off him) and when they finally got the new sim working he found someone has subscribed to every stupid thing you can subscribe to - now they will have to reverse all of them so we do not have to pay as it is thousands of rands worth. On top of that the stupid cellphone company said it would take two hours to reactivate a new sim and then they took two days so we are wondering if they are not the criminals on this one. So frustrating!!!!

I am trying to keep the peace here because with us all so frustrated and traumatised Laurana can land up getting into trouble unfairly - she told me the other day that no one cares about her - she needs a lot of hugs and to be picked up which is also hard when Kirima wants to be held all the time, but we are slowly managing.

Tanikit :hugs: I sure hope you guys can get out of there soon. And massive :hugs: for your eldest. Sometimes it's just hard not to be the baby any more. You guys are doing great under the circumstances!

Angela--happy 3 months!

I can't help but share these photos of Olivia...crack me up. I dont' think I've shared them on this thread yet--if I have, blame it on baby brain/lack of sleep...She so darned cute.

Attachments

• Olivia.jpg
    Olivia.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7426.jpg
    IMG_7426.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
membas- she is so stinkin adorable!!!!!! look at those cheekys and big eyes!!! i just want to kiss all over her. love the name olivia too, precious:cloud9:

tanikit- i hope you get out of there really soon. my heart goes out to your family.

taniukit - major hugs to you and the whole family. the dogs too! they sense our moods and probably know you are all on edge. hope you get out of there soon!

membas such adorable faces! i love all the different expressions they have! Ethan makes me laugh daily!

Olivia has such curte expressions - love the big-eyed one!

Thanks. Still feeling very frustrated. DH is going to speak to someone today and I will go another time about what happened and how we feel - my emotions are very all over the place which is also what happened the first time. Got stuck in rterrible traffic for two hours trying to fetch DH from work yesterday as I'd needed the car in the morning - luckily I had fed Kirima before I left so she just slept - I was quite surprised as that is usually her cluster feeding time.

Them pics are fab!

Af finally arrived on tues phew. Im a bit worried that some placenta was left behind cos on tues nite i had loads of pain like contractions and passed something the size of a 10p. Im pretty sure i wasnt preg cos we had been so carefull :wacko:

Tanikit :hugs: xx

Hi lovelies! how is everyone??

Cant beleive Mason is 14 weeks today where is the time going???

I dont wanna wish the time away but i cant wait untill he can sit up on his own its driving me crazy he wants to be sat upright all the time, ive tried a bumbo but thats not good enough he wants to be sat on his own and he tries so hard bless him but flops back down again and gets so frustrated lol...

Hes a whopping 17lbs 2oz now - big lad thats for sure!! and he is now in his own room in his own cot! feels weird not having my baby in with me but he loved his cot so thought sod it lets go for it!!

I just feel he is growing far too quickly though, anyone else think its flying by??

Mason is a big boy - glad to hear he is settling in his cot. Yes I was just thinking today how it seems to be going so much quicker this time than last - they'll be rolling and sitting before we know it.

Tuesday is Kirima's next and last vaccine appointment for a while. I am keen to know if she has grown much as she is still in 0-3m ( only a few 3-6m ones) clothes so still quite small.

it does seem to go so much quicker with subsequent ones. i go from wanting him to be bigger so he can sit up and play to wanting him to stay a tiny baby since he might be the last:wacko:

chrissie- im glad af finally came. i hope all cramps stay away and you feel better:hugs:

shell- he is a big boy! yay for sleeping in his own cot:thumbup:

tanikit- i hope her vaccines go good. we dont do them anymore but i cringe from the memories. i always enjoy seeing how much mine have grown at their appts too. hope the job search is going good!:flower:

Kirima now weighs 12lbs 9oz so she's quite small but growing fine - I thinik she's just going to be little like her sister. The vaccines are the last til November and I am glad about that.

DH and I are still applying for jobs in other countries so I guess it will be a race to see who can get one first - it seems who you know though is more important than what you know so we are getting help from people we know in those countries. Tonight I must leave Kirima with DH for the first time since she was born so I can go to a trauma counselling session. I am a bit worried about that - hope he will cope.

:hugs: I hope your councilling goes well, i'm sure Kirima will be fine Hun x

tanikit- im the same way. i dont like to leave them with anyone while they are so little. even leaving them my my DH for a while to do what i need to do i stress about. he always does a great job though and i feel silly for worrying after:flower: i think we become so aware of their little cues of being hungry, sleepy, just wanting held, etc we know that no one knows them like we do. im sure she will be ok and he will too. great that your getting some counseling hun!:hugs:

i am the same way about leaving her...i leave her with DH and try not to worry but before I leave i say--'if she does this, it means this' 'if she wakes early from her nap, do this' and then i apologize for being too overbearing but i think he secretly likes my tips :)

Hi Ladies ,

hope everyone is well ?!

All good here, but i have some news, today we found out we are 3wk 3 days pregnant OMG what a shock it was, finally beginning to sink in i think !

Anyone who has me on facebook i would be grateful if no one mentioned it as i arent announcing until at least 12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->