March Mummies 2011

Natty- dont worry hun x i would come and stalk you if you did a journal :haha: i didnt realise Ethan and Niamh were born on the same day x

Natty- dont worry hun x i would come and stalk you if you did a journal :haha: i didnt realise Ethan and Niamh were born on the same day x

Yes they were i can remember sitting in bed when my waters were broken and getting a text from Catherine telling me you had had Niamh :D X

im sorry you are already sick and not feeling well natty. sometimes it does start very early. every pregnancy is different. i have heard its a good sign to have symptoms early though so maybe its kinda a good thing. i hope you dont have the issues you had with your last. how is the bowel issues you were working on?

im sorry you are already sick and not feeling well natty. sometimes it does start very early. every pregnancy is different. i have heard its a good sign to have symptoms early though so maybe its kinda a good thing. i hope you dont have the issues you had with your last. how is the bowel issues you were working on?

Im hoping its a good sign but really hoping its only 1 aswell lol !!

I still have my problems but im managing them alot more than i was before i can honestly say its getting a little bit better but a far way to go, i see the consultant on 6th July after they cancelled my app for 27th May ! Hoping he can still do something but i have a feeling with the bowel being so close to the uterus that this might be delayed until after the birth ?! Im unsure.

They certainly are different pregnancies alright, i hope it just stays like this as at the moment the sickness is managable , but somehow i dont think it will. Im v apprehensive about it all to be honest , i was in a hell of alot of pain towards the end with SPD, but the one and only thing i pray for is we dont get any false information eg, fluid on the brain when there wasnt, lemon shaped head when it was perfect etc , i hope this can be an enjoyable stress free pregnancy i didnt get with Ethan x

i have heard that early symptoms can mean multiples!!!!:shock:
you would certainly be a busy momma:flower:

i hope there are no issues like that either. i remember you being so stressed. and he was healthy in the end!!!

im glad your probs are not as bad:hugs:i bet they wont touch you now...

i have heard that early symptoms can mean multiples!!!!:shock:
you would certainly be a busy momma:flower:

i hope there are no issues like that either. i remember you being so stressed. and he was healthy in the end!!!

im glad your probs are not as bad:hugs:i bet they wont touch you now...

NO i highly doubt that they will , i dont think id be able to cope with 2 newbies and Ethan!! Were trying Ethan in his cot tonight just until i go to bed, he has been in there since 7pm , tomorrow we will move the cot into our bedroom and start him in a routine until 6 months when he will hopefully be sleeping thorugh in his cot then we will move it into his own roo then hey presto!!! sound too good to be true to anyone else? lol x

i bet you would be amazed at what you can do for your babies! no matter how many you have...

that actually sounds like a good plan. i hope it works out!:thumbup:

Congrats Natty - they should be Irish twins. Sounds like you have a good plan with Ethan - hope he obliges your plans :)

Blessed I think it would be a huge gift to the people who get the baby. I couldn't do it - don't think they would ever let me because of the diabetes actually but my pregnancies are just too difficult to make me even hesitant about another one for our family.

Laurana has been pretty sick lately with the flu and has had a double nap two days running when she normally never naps in the day \. Just hoping Kirima doesn't get it too badly and that we all stay ok. Am looking at applying for jobs in New Zealand now and it is quite exciting but also scary - we have a good list of possible jobs now and help on the other side so things are looking positive for now.

tanikit- i hope its not too much longer now!!! sounds like things are moving right along. hope kirima doesnt get sick:flower:

Blessed i will pray for your decision making on this,

Natty, will pray for a problem-free pregnancy, and

Tanikit will pray for success with a quick move!

Hugs all

Do you know what, I think you are all lovely lovely inspirational people and I'm really going to miss not sharing this pregnancy with you all , feb valentines are lovely don't get me wrong and I'm happy to have a fab group again but I feel so at home with you all , we've gone from probably a few hundred women pregnant and due in march to a small group of wonderful parents , im so glad we all keep in touch Like this, it seemsnoattet how hard life is some days everyone of us finds the time to check in ! I think it's lovely !!!

I'm blessed to have you all !!

Feeling a bit emotional thinking about it lol must be my hormones ha x

Natty we definitely want you to stay with us as a March Mummy too! You can report back here too even though you are joining the February group as well. :)

I feel the same way; I have become so comfortable with you ladies and I will still be part of this thread even if we eventually get pregnant again.

Just wanted to say a quick hi! Still really busy unpacking and getting settled in. Will catch up and update properly when I have a bit more time.

:hugs: natty--i sure hope you'll stick around march mommies cuz i wanna follow your pregnancy! :)

brai--hope you are able to get settled in and your move went okay.

i am pretty sure i'll be sticking around this thread no matter what :) i don't always post a lot but i always read and check up on all the march mommies. :flower:

Blessed i will pray for your decision making on this,

Natty, will pray for a problem-free pregnancy, and

Tanikit will pray for success with a quick move!

Hugs all

THANK YOU!!! need all the prayers we can get. those are good prayers all the way around. i will join in... Lord i agree with all this, and i pray angela too is blessed with another baby, amen!

awwww natty-:cry: i want to hear all the details too. hope you will keep us updated. let the emotion out hun, we have all been there. you are a great mommy, your boys are blessed and this new baby too:hugs:

i do love you ladies.:flower: i share more with you than my closest friends. i love to hear how your babies are doing and just your lives in general. your baby pics are so lovely, im always excited to see the lil tykes and how they have grown:cloud9:

brai- i hope unpacking isnt too hard on you and things go smooth in your new house. hopefully you will have better neighbors...:hugs:

Brai hope you settle down in your new home soon.

Natty please do stick around - you will be busy I am sure. Hope this pregnancy treats you well.

Well we have all picked up the flu now and I am keeping a close eye on Kirima - she is so sweet as she is coughing but still smiling and chatting and she can't be feeling well. Our eldest is starting to recover - seems to be a 3 day thing.

Our neighbours are emigrating and we didn't even know - saw the shipping container outside their yard yesterday so they will be gone in the next little while. Its amazing how many people I know who have left but it also gives hope that it can be done as it is such a lot of work to get it right. They have also had an armed robbery/hijacking so its not really surprising.

I too dont post much but check in on you ladies everyday.
:hugs: to everyone who needs one xx

How are all you ladies feeling? I dont feel my self at the moment, i dont know why, i have so much to be thankfull for but the past few days i feel so down and i dont know why. I hope i feel better when the kids go back to school as they have been off for2weeks and the weather has been rubbish so not much chance to play out etc.
sorry for moaning xx

well, i either got a bfp this morning or an evap line. so i guess if it was a bfp i wont be doing the surrogate thing for sure. its still really early for me so it might not be accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->