March Mummies 2011

Hi Ladies ,

hope everyone is well ?!

All good here, but i have some news, today we found out we are 3wk 3 days pregnant OMG what a shock it was, finally beginning to sink in i think !

Anyone who has me on facebook i would be grateful if no one mentioned it as i arent announcing until at least 12 weeks x

congrats! :flower: wow you found out early what made you test :flower: have a healthy and happy nine months :happydance:

tanikit good luck tonight good idea to talk to some one :hugs: Paul is still quitw small as well 11 pounds10 takes after me lol they dont tend to put on as much weight as bottle fed babies when BF :thumbup:

Hi Ladies ,

hope everyone is well ?!

All good here, but i have some news, today we found out we are 3wk 3 days pregnant OMG what a shock it was, finally beginning to sink in i think !

Anyone who has me on facebook i would be grateful if no one mentioned it as i arent announcing until at least 12 weeks x

congrats! :flower: wow you found out early what made you test :flower: have a healthy and happy nine months :happydance:

tanikit good luck tonight good idea to talk to some one :hugs: Paul is still quitw small as well 11 pounds10 takes after me lol they dont tend to put on as much weight as bottle fed babies when BF :thumbup:

I just had a bit of an incling really and surprisingly i have been sick for 3 days and had alot of heartburn , neither of which i had with the other 2 so early ! I thought iwas really early to get a BFP but there is was on two tests basically straight away !! the worrying starts all over again, i just cant help but feel guilty on Ethan almost like im cheating him out of his baby days i dont know i cant explain it x

Congrats Natty! Does that mean you'll be a Feb 2012 Mommy? Almost a March Mommy again!

Crazy to think a year ago I was counting the days til my last period so we could start TTC...never would I have imagined we would get PG on the first try. Which means I haven't had a period in a year--and I love that! :haha:

Congrats Natty! Does that mean you'll be a Feb 2012 Mommy? Almost a March Mommy again!

Crazy to think a year ago I was counting the days til my last period so we could start TTC...never would I have imagined we would get PG on the first try. Which means I haven't had a period in a year--and I love that! :haha:

Yep im due 19th Feb Ethans bday is 18th Feb, ill be joining the February Valentines but i really wish i was back with the March Mommies again ! x

Wow congrats hope you have an easier time this time.

Hi Ladies ,

hope everyone is well ?!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:!!!congratulations natty!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

im so happy for you! dont feel too guilty, he will be ok. jax was 5 mos when i got pregnant with nathon and i let myself feel the same way. but it all works out. and you will have more than enough love to go around, it multiplies! they will be so close too. yay, yay, yay- congrats again, maybe this one is a girl??? what a huge blessing!!!!

i was asked to be a surrogate for a very wonderful couple we know. she had to have a hysterectomy really sudden and he wants a baby of his own. she has 2 daughters from a previous marriage. not sure what we are gonna do yet. hubby and i are praying about it. sometimes i think i could do it no prob and it would be such a blessing for them. i have had 5 healthy pregnancies, i know what to expect, lol. but sometimes i think about how rough it can be and i think no way. i have left the decision up to my DH who is praying and awaiting an answer.

so what would you ladies do here???

I wouldn't but I have horrible pregnancies. I actually was concidering offering to do it for a family member who was having trouble but then I experienced what being pregnant is like (for me) and it just wouldn't be good for anyone.

She is now expecting on her own so :dance: :thumbup:

Basicly, I wouldn't concider it for just anyone, but someone that you are close with or have a great relationship with, it would be worth concidering (if you have good pregnances). I can be such an amazing gift to someone!

i think for me it would highly depend on the relationship with the couple you are trying to help out. that's just me--like if a family or very close friend came to me and asked me and it was right timing and i was healthy and DH was okay with it, then I would do it. i would want to know and watch the child grow.

i hope you both come to a decision you are comfortable with. whatever decision you make, good for you for considering it and giving it thought. :flower:

Holy majoley Congrats natty!!! So many people that have given birth in the last year are preg again - one with twins! I would love it but getting married and holidays planned :)

i was asked to be a surrogate for a very wonderful couple we know. she had to have a hysterectomy really sudden and he wants a baby of his own. she has 2 daughters from a previous marriage. not sure what we are gonna do yet. hubby and i are praying about it. sometimes i think i could do it no prob and it would be such a blessing for them. i have had 5 healthy pregnancies, i know what to expect, lol. but sometimes i think about how rough it can be and i think no way. i have left the decision up to my DH who is praying and awaiting an answer.

so what would you ladies do here???

Wow Blessed, big decision. For me i think i'd struggle with giving the baby away. If it was my Sister i'd do it, for anyone else i'm not sure?

Would the baby be biologically yours? Or would you be using her eggs etc?

Good luck with the decision :hugs:

Hi Ladies ,

hope everyone is well ?!

I just had a bit of an incling really and surprisingly i have been sick for 3 days and had alot of heartburn , neither of which i had with the other 2 so early ! I thought iwas really early to get a BFP but there is was on two tests basically straight away !! the worrying starts all over again, i just cant help but feel guilty on Ethan almost like im cheating him out of his baby days i dont know i cant explain it x

dont worry it will be ok my sister and I are very close I was 6 months when my mum got pregnant with my sister I have no memories of feeling left out but my sister and I are very close we were like twins think it just m,eans hard work for us mums lol . just shows your a good mum its meant to be :thumbup:

Wow congrats natty! I think you win the prize for being first among the march group to get pg again!

Blessed, I think it could be a very cool thing to do for your friend but certainly it is a huge decision and good for you for praying through it first! Hugs and I can't wait to hear what you decide! We will be trying for #2 by years end so maybe we can be bump buddies again lol!

lol- that would be awesome angela!

the couple is not really our family but family of my DH brother and his wife. so its my SIL family. they are great people though and i know baby would be very taken care of, even spoiled rotten. they live in another state so wouldnt see much of the baby except in pics and the occasional vacation there. we are in kansas and they are in arizona so its about a 19 hour drive. i wouldnt be too worried about seeing the baby cuz i wouldnt consider it mine. would not be using my egg so biologically would not be my child either. i think i would have a hard time if it was my egg. 2 of my pregnancies were very hard and uncomfortable. the other 3 really werent that bad.

def want to give them an answer soon so if its no they can find someone else soon and if yes we can start soon. they usually try to do more than one egg though and the thought of being pregnant with twins or triplets is scary to me

OMG natty :happydance: HUGE congrats. Are you going to do a prego journal?

My friend came round the other day with a positive preg test in her bag to show me, is it weird that for about a minute i felt extremly jealous and wished it was mine? :blush: then i thought about how uncomfortable i was and changed my mind :haha:

Blessed- i hope you find your answer soon :hugs: i would consider doing it if it wasnt my egg, cos i just see it as i would be growing HER baby IYSWIM xx

Blessed, the fact that the child would not be bioloically yours puts a different light on the situation. I would look more favourably on that. Good luck with your decision and what an amazing thing to do if you go for it:hugs:

Pinky you just reminded me about your parcel so sorry I forgot to post it I will do it sat I promise x I might do I'm really early at the min I'm only 3wk4 days but feeling v newly pregnant headache sickness heartburn etc etc seems too early for all the symptoms ! X

Blessed what a lovely thing to be considering your amazing ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->