March Mummies 2011

Chrissie, hope you feel better soon, but if it lingers please go talk to someone xx

Brai, glad your back online hope the unpacking isn't too traumatic, its always the part I dislike the most of moving trying to find new homes for everything.

Blessed, hope your able to make a decision your comfortable with soon, it can't be an easy decision to make.xx

Natty, please keep us informed can't wait to follow this journey with you as well

AFM - All is pretty good here, building works getting close to being finished and I am now using the new utility which is great. Lyndon is growning rapidly and really developing a personallity. Today I was making pancakes and was talking to him through the process, showed him a lemon, and said yellow lemon and he burst out laughing, every time I repeated it he'd cackle again was very funny. I am very lucky he is such a happy baby, only grissley if he gets overtired or is uncomfortable (wind etc)

Hope everyone is doing well, Hugs to everyone who needs one

xx

Blessed we must have been typing at the same time, maybe you an Natty will be bump buddies xx

Keep us posted xx

Oh blessed how exciting! I can't wait to hear if it becomes a solid bfp

lol i dont know what to think. we dtd and later that day i was cramping so thought i was gonna start af. have had issues with af being messed up since i started having them again the day nathon turned 6 wks. sometimes having them every 2 wks! i took an ov test just to see and it was pos. took one the next day and it was pos. i used to get pos at days 12 and 13. these were pos on days 15 and 16. im only 9 dpo, but got my bfp with nathon at 9 dpo just thought hey ill just see. took the test and forgot about it. went to use the restroom later, like an hour, and there was the faintest line. i was expecting it to be neg even if i was preggers, so didnt pay as much attention to time as i should have. could be an evap too??? i dont want to keep testing so figured i will take one tomorrow morning. what do you ladies think????

0_IMAGE_440.jpg

Would definitely test again tomorrow morning. Let us know! :hugs:

Looks BFP to me! I guess time will tell. For some weird reason I am a bit jealous. Weird since we aren't trying.

Looks BFP to me! I guess time will tell. For some weird reason I am a bit jealous. Weird since we aren't trying.

thanks hun. i guess i will feel more excited as the days go by if it gets darker or not. i was really busy all day, but wish i would have taken another and watched it now. its late though so might as well wait for fmu. maybe you should be trying lol????

oh how exciting...i can see a line, will be anxious to check back with you after tomorrow's test!

i will def post tomorrow mornings test. i dont want to get too excited in case it was an evap since i forgot to go back in and check.

well i will be excited for you blessed! :)

here's olivia today--practicing her tummy time and then complaining about it :)

Attachments

• IMG_7582.jpg
    IMG_7582.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7591.jpg
    IMG_7591.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
So cute Membas!
I would love to be trying, but I guess since I am an adult I have to be responsible!:haha:We need to get some bills paid off and some money saved, then we are going to decide if we want one more. I will just live vicariously(sp?) through you for now!:haha:

Blessed- i think its BFP :happydance:
Membas- Olivia is beautifull

Niamh is 12lb 10oz yay

I'm thinking BFP on the way blessed! :hugs:

Olivias cheeks are lovely Membas! :hugs:

Well done Niamh, good girl! :hugs: How are you feeling Pinky any better hun? :flower:

Hi Brai and Rotters! :flower:

Yes feel lots better thanks. I think it all catches up with me when im tired, im like a kid when iv not had much sleep,i dont know what to do with myself. Thanks so much for asking :hugs: xx

I know what you mean, over the past weeks it's not unusual for me to be crying with tiredness, glad you're feeling better! :hugs:

tired too and it makes me way more emotional :hugs: i totally understand

must have been an evap. first time i have ever gotten one. i took a frer a few minutes ago and its negative. must not be meant for this time:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->