March Mummies 2011

oh absolutely! thank you. i gave my body to the Lord, i want His will not mine. i told Him i would praise Him if He gave me 20 kids, and praise Him the same if He gave me none. that way i know im always living in His perfect will. He always takes care of any children He gives us. we look to Him and what He wants for us before we look to ourselves, our pocket books, our time, etc. we always know He will take care of us if we put Him first:flower:

with that said, i will always be happy for whatever He brings or doesnt bring in my life. i think i have been very blessed so far, and know i will continue to have everything He wants for me and in His time, not mine:winkwink:

Good way of thinking :)

Natty - how's it going!

Phoebe HATES tummy time, she so strong with her head, Tryin to pull up with it but not so much with arms. She is starting to touch things you put in front of her but not really grabbing yet? Should she be grabbing and trying to put stuff in mouth by now??

i kike your way of thinking Blessed :hugs:

nixilix- THem cheeks are just too cute. Yay for wedding xx

Nix she is so cute! Love those cheeks! :) Happy soon to be wedding! All babies do things at different times, I wouldn't worry too much that she's not picking things up etc...she will :) Soon enough you wont' be able to keep things out of her mouth! Olivia has just started noticing the toys on her play mat..she only bats at them with her feet, rarely her arms/hands. They just do it in their own time :flower:

Thanks girlies! She is totally going to steal my thunder. Her dress is sooo cute, it's like a mini wedding dress.

Only went and ate a frigging kfc, don't think that's allowed on my weightwatchers! Haha!

Thanks girlies! She is totally going to steal my thunder. Her dress is sooo cute, it's like a mini wedding dress.

Only went and ate a frigging kfc, don't think that's allowed on my weightwatchers! Haha!

she will be so precious in her gown!

mmmmm kfc. i havent been back at the dieting for a minute now. i think i should get back after it any day now:coffee:

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is ok, we had Logan's party on sunday I can't believe I have a 3 year old... crazy stuff.

I made him a Lightning McQueen cake (he is cars mad) attached a picture for you to see. And a piccie of him with his cousin waiting to blow out his candles bless him.

Brody's doing good, we hasn't been well the last couple of weeks and so only put on about 4oz the last 2 weeks, but I'm hoping now he's better he'll be back on track.

Attachments

• Lightning cake.jpg
    Lightning cake.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Lightning cake 1.jpg
    Lightning cake 1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Logan birthday.jpg
    Logan birthday.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
he is sooooo cute hun! what a great job you did on the cake, very impressive! i have one turning 4 on june 21 and cant believe it either. remember him being born like it was yesterday:cloud9:

he is sooooo cute hun! what a great job you did on the cake, very impressive! i have one turning 4 on june 21 and cant believe it either. remember him being born like it was yesterday:cloud9:

I know I can't believe how quick the time goes, I always thought people were weird saying that, but then after Logan arrived, it's so true..! LOL :haha:

Nix she is a doll! Good luck on your wedding and enjoy it, it goes quickly. I feel like we just got married and its been almost 9 years!
Chimpette-Love the cake! I would love to be able to make cakes like that! And the kids do grow way to fast!
Blessed you need to have a talk with my husband about your way of thinking! I like it! I am sure you will have a little one on the way soon enough. I think you will be blessed with many, you are such a good mom!
We are still umpacking! I cant believe how much stuff we have. The kids have already made some friends in the neighborhood, and my hubby is back to work. So I get pretty lonely during the day. I am going to look into getting a part time job so I can bring in some extra money, and get out of the house for a bit. I dont know how I will feel leaving the kids though? Max had his appt with the plastic surgeon today. He is scheduled to have surgery to remove the cyst on his eyebrow on Aug 15th. Its a little scary, but I am sure he will be fine.
Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope everyone is well!
And some new pictures! Daddy decided to put the Bumbo in the shower, dont know if youre supposed to? My three boys on the road while we were moving. And my DD eating a Smore at the new house.

Attachments

• 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 169.jpg
    169.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3

Take it from your weeklies LOL how are you finding WW oh and cant wait to see all the pics! hey remember honneybee, soph and Jamie from the old thread when we were TCC they are all expecting so excited for them all :happydance:

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is ok, we had Logan's party on sunday I can't believe I have a 3 year old... crazy stuff.

I made him a Lightning McQueen cake (he is cars mad) attached a picture for you to see. And a piccie of him with his cousin waiting to blow out his candles bless him.

Brody's doing good, we hasn't been well the last couple of weeks and so only put on about 4oz the last 2 weeks, but I'm hoping now he's better he'll be back on track.

I have a daughter turning 3 in August they grow up to quick!

blessed good luck with what ever out come if you test again, Im sure you will have one soon enough :thumbup: I like your thinking!

Nice philosophy Blessed:hugs:

Nixilix i love her cheeks! she is really cute and i agree babies find their own things they pick up quickly and other stuff takes a little longer :hugs:

Brai, you kiddies are lovely, great photo's :hugs:

Chimp, COOL cake- bet he can't wait for the new film, Cameron keeps saying he wants to see it "today", he doesn't quite understand!

Good luck for all the LO'S birthdays coming up :happydance: x

brai- kiddies are gorgeous. love the bumbo in the shower, lol! he is so stinkin cute. i can see the similarities in his face with yours. glad your kids are making friends, sounds like a better neighborhood than before.:hugs:

thanks for all the well wishes ladies. its easy for me to believe what i do cuz my husband believes the same. we really dont look at it like we made a baby, we see it like the Lord made a baby and He chose us to care for it. i really cant take any credit for how i feel, i just trust what He says in His word. that He is the one who opens the womb. we truly believe that. there are people who try to not get pregnant, yet they still get pregnant. and people that try and try and try and it takes forever. it really is in His hands. so we just decided to trust He would know whats best for us, how many and when. i probably sound crazy, but thats ok:haha:

When I got in here it felt like I had been gone ages everyone has been so busy.

Chimpette love the cake - its fantastic. My little/big girl turns 4 in September - time does seem to fly.

Nix I'm sure you'll have a lovely wedding and she will look so adorable - make sure you post lots of photos.

Brai love the photos - so cute!

Blessed I would love to be able to live by your philosophy, but I also have to mind the one about my body being a temple and this temple has diabetes so needs to watch things like having babies a little more closely - I used to say I wanted 8 kids. You never do know though and I'll probably always want more even if I have to take precautions. I'm sure you will be blessed with another in the near future.

Have been having a bit of a hard time lately - emotionally I am all over the place - managing some hours and just wanting to cry at other points. Its supposed to be normal post trauma, but its very hard - some days i want to curl up and sleep and other days i am ready to get out this house for good too fast (like straight away) We are still working on plans to emigrate but things will slow down now til we can get a job.

Kirima is not really grabbing for things, but if I rub them against her hand then she takes them and pulls them to and into her mouth. She's also started pinching me when I breastfeed her and that can be sore but also cute. She's a happy easy baby which is good with what we are going through lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->