March Mummies 2011

Hi Tanikit, it can't be easy for you at the moment hun, i really hope you get jobs and on the move soon :hugs:

Hi girls, hope your ok I have read all posts and seen all pictures of those bloody gorgeous babies !! Well Ethan is 15lb1 60cm what a shorty !!! He's doing good with his food at
Seem to be adhering to the routine x

Afm- got 2-3 on digi last night :) saw mw yesterday she's referred me to a professor about my bowel and stitches etc to see whether a section will be best! Got a scan on 21st June not sure why really as they won't see much ! Still keeping it at secret and doing well at it so far , feel v sick though and dizzy ! X

Nice one Natty! Grow baby Grow! :happydance:

Wow Ethan is a big lad now, Harrys being weighed on Mon so we'll see what he's up to.:thumbup:

Did you have a section last time, or is it your stitches down below? You have my sympathy if it's down below hun :hugs:

It's down below I had 3rd degree with fin and 2nd with Ethan plus my bowel is still not right from ethans labour it got damaged somehow x both natural births not had a section b4 x

Natty ouch that had to hurt, hope the bowl problem eases though and doesn't cause problem in the pregnancy ooh and fab weight what aigret little guy you have

Tanikit you have been through a lot lately, big hugs I mean infind some days hard and have mini melt downs every now and then any way so it must be so hard with getting over your awful experience were are you with the visa applications it can be a slow process no chance you can go on a trip there to help speed up finding jobs

It's down below I had 3rd degree with fin and 2nd with Ethan plus my bowel is still not right from ethans labour it got damaged somehow x both natural births not had a section b4 x

Bless you Nat, it's awful isnt it :hugs: I had a massive cut with Cameron, literally to my bum hole(sorry tmi i know) iT was AGONY, then it didn't heal and i had to have it repaired. It makes me cringe to think of it still :cry: x

roonsma and natty- oh my goodness ladies!!!! ouch!!!! huge hugs to both of you.:hugs::hugs: i had stitches with the first two but i cant even imagine all that. :nope: i cringed reading your stories, yikes

natty- i hope morning sickness doesnt get too bad on you this time

tanikit- i agree completely. and i think everyone is led in the direction they are supposed to walk. everyones journey in life is different and personal and thats whats so great! i wish you didnt have diabetes hun. but its so lovely that you were given knowledge of it and how to care for yourself. you are such a strong woman! and what a massive blessing that you have your two girls. that was a huge sacrifice you made of yourself to have them. they are some blessed little girls to have such a giving mommy. you literally were willing to die for them. there is no greater love than that! :hugs:

ladies- our babies are already getting so big. it seems like every other day nathon grows out of something else...:baby:

So I am pretty excited. Talked to the hubby, and we decided instead of me getting a job, I am going to go back to college! I took a couple of semesters like 10 years ago. So I just have a few more classes to take and I can get into the nursing program. My ideal job would be working in L&D or postpartem or the nursery. I am excited and a lot scared and nervous. Worried I wont be able to pass the classes since I havent gone to school forever.
Got Max weighed today, he is almost 16lbs! So 90th percentile. He might have a milk allergy, which would explain why he spits up constantly. So no milk or dairy for me for 2 weeks to see if it helps. I am sad about that, I love milk! Oh and I also hit the 21lbs lost mark today! So I am 21lbs less then before I got preggo, and 51lbs lighter then the morning I had him. I feel good, but still want to lose like 55lbs.

Tanikit I hope you guys find jobs and get out of there quickly! I cant imagine having to deal with all of that on top of your health problems and the new baby.

I hope everyone else is doing good!

congrats brai--sounds like a great plan! i bet you will pass your classes! good luck :)

weighed olivia today at my doctor appt--she had all her clothes and diaper on and was 14 pounds, so we figure she's about 13.5 pounds and today she was 11 weeks :)

tanikit :hugs: i sure hope you guys are able to move soon. i dont know much about big moves like that but sounds like there is a lot that goes into it. :hugs: best wishes that it's a speedy process.

:flower: to all. i know i've missed some updates. i'm tired tonight but wanted to pop in and say hi. my mom is having a kidney transplant tomorrow so please keep her in your thoughts. xo

Membas i hope all goes well :hugs:

Brai good luck that sounds a good plan.

natty :happydance: 2-3 weeks on the digi. i remember us messing around with them things with Ethan and Niamh.

tanikit i hope your ok :hugs:

Iv taken Niamh to the docs today i think she has reflux so he has given her some gaviscon to put in her bottle

membas- i will be praying for her:hugs:

brai- that sounds like an excellent plan. im sure you will do great! i would love to work in L&D, i have always thought that. :flower:

chrissie- i hope her reflux gets better hun:thumbup:

Membas, we will keep your mom in our prayers! :hugs:

Brai, that sounds awesome!! Congratulations and you will do GREAT. I think when you go back to school later in life you are more focused and know you are doing it for the right reasons and pursuing a goal you really want! YAY!

Tanikit, continuing to pray you get out of there SOON, and smoothly!

Natty and Roons, I totally understand and Natty I hope they get you fixed SOON! I am so sorry. I had a pretty bad tear with my Ethan and for about 3 months after, things didn't feel quite right with my bowels either. I think soemthing was damaged, because I had a LOT of pain during labor feeling like bowel cramps or like the worst need to p00p ever (sorry TMI!) and it took a while for that to go away. It is better now, so my personal theory is that the muscles in that area were damaged somehow during his birth, and now they have healed. I googled it a bit and that was one explanation I read, so I hope yours can be fixed easily! I know it is NOT fun to deal with. I was horrified thinking I would have to have surgery and more stitches :dohh: after the first round of stitches. I hope they fix you up soon!

Celtic and Blessed and Pinky, :hi:! sorry if I missed anyone!

Brai that sounds fantastic wishing you the best of luck. When do you start classes?

Pinky hope the gaviscon works

Membas, sending positive vibes to your family xx

to everyone else hi and hope your all well

Hi all very quiet in here today, hope you don't mind but thought I'd share the pram blanket I made for Lyndon this morning, he's been chewing it since I gave it to him lol. Its not quite right and I will do another over the next couple of days but as a first attempt I was pleased :)

Attachments

• 17062011129.jpg
    17062011129.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
Super cute Cathryn!

Ethan just threw up half his bottle on both of us. Oy! Baths all around ;-)

verty cute cathryn, great job momma!:flower:

nathon had to go to the dr today. they think he has a sinus infection. antibiotics for ten days. makes me worry about jax now too cuz he likes too snatch nathons binkies and use them. could have been where nathon got it from, or could have given it to jax also??? my 3 little boys have to go in either next week or week after for checkups. all happened to come at the same time. peyton-4 yr, jax-18 mos, nathon-4 mos. on the flip side, nathon is up to almost 16 pounds and exactly 24 inches long.

Nice blanket Cathryn, you did a great job:thumbup:

Ewwww Rotters, doesn't it get everywhere! :haha:

Sorry Nathons poorly blessed, well done on the weight-big boy! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back