March Mummies 2011

nice work cathryn! very cute :)

hope the sicky babies feel better soon!

thanks for all the well wishes for my mom's kidney transplant--she is out of ICU now and on the road to recovery--both her and donor are doing well, and the kidney started working immediately, which is great!

olivia finally gave me some decent blocks of sleep last night--she slept 9ish-300am and then 330-730 and then 8-930. she's been feeding every 3 hours for the last 7 or 8 nights and i was getting SOOOO tired! perhaps she's over it :) one can hope!

yay for your mom membas! prayers answered! glad you got some good sleep too.:thumbup: nathon usually sleeps from about 7pm-8am so i reeeeaaaallly cant complain. my kids all sleep in til 8 at the moment. im gonna start getting up around 7-7:30am just so i can have a moment alone though. might start working out in the am while its peaceful and quiet in my home. i havent done that since 2 kids ago...:haha:

who knows when or if olivia will ever sleep through the night like that! but i'm happy with just waking twice for now! :) for some reason 12, 3, 6, 9 was hard on me but i can manage 3, 7 and 9...i think because i go to sleep around 11-1130 so her waking up within half hour to hour of me going to sleep was really hard.

nice your kids all sleep in to about the same time! i'd be tempted to get up too for quiet time :)

im sure she will soon. all babies are different, sounds like she is doing much better. im glad mine sleep in too lol, im a grump with no sleep:haha:
have you tried giving her extra milk right before she goes down for the night? i think most people call it a dream feed. after she gets to be 4 mos old she can start having cereal and if you do it late enough it will help to keep her full longer at night. i used to put it in my girls bottles before bed and it helped them. i warmed it up too and had to use a nipple with a bigger opening. my boys didnt like it like that though, they would gag on it. so i mixed it in a bowl with a little formula milk and spoon fed it to them before bed. you could use breastmilk to mix it if thats what she is used to. i will be starting that with nathon this weekend since he turned 16 weeks on monday. :cloud9: my big boy. i know she has a minute before she turns 4 mos but it will help when she gets there:hugs:

thanks..yep i have heard of those tricks. i haven't done a dreamfeed exactly as if she's out she will not take the breast--and we haven't really started bottle feeding (which would likely be easier to get in her sleepy mouth :haha: ). But there have been a few times when she was stirring so I took the opportunity to try and feed her and it helps occasionally. she was doing really well with eating around 9pm and waking around 2 and 6. she did that for a good week or so and then around 10.5 weeks just started feeding more frequently...no matter how much she got at her 9pm feed she would wake around 1230--and sometimes just feed for 5 minutes, other times 20 minutes.

she is really tired tonight and has been fighting sleep, so i hope she goes out soon (she's half way there) and hope she stays out til 3 or so.

i hope you both got some good sleep last night membas!:flower:

nathon is starting rice cereal tonight, yay!!!!!

i hope you both got some good sleep last night membas!:flower:

nathon is starting rice cereal tonight, yay!!!!!

I do this with Ethan he has his tea at half 4 then a bath at about half 5 then he comes down and has a bottle with a rusk in about half 6 and he goes straight off he sleeps untill roughly 12pm then hes a mare to stay asleep and i really dont want to keep giving milk so he is dependant on it, my hv said try water because he wont wake for it eventually, ive tried putting it back later and later but he is so stubborn and really wants to be in bed and asleep for 7, i cant blame him but its hard work really but in a way its nice to be able to have the night time free but id much prefer him to go down at 12 and sleep until 6 lol x

nathon loved cereal tonight:flower: i think i even got some in his tummy lol

0_IMAGE_455.jpg0_IMAGE_460.jpg

Awww little man...they're growing up so fast :hugs:

Good luck Natty, hope your scans fantastic :hugs:

Got Max's first giggle today! I was starting to worry. Oh it was so cute! I want him to do it all the time now.

Good luck with the scan Natty, can wait to see the pics xx

Wow Blessed can't believe he's eating already. I'm planning on doing BLW so once Lyndon starts grabing food himself he can have it :) Did a bit of it with Jacob as he refused puree and mashed up food.

Great pic Membas great book haven't seen anything like that over here - only seen real little ones.

Brai hows the unpacking going?

hugs to everyone I've missed thinking of you all xx

Im having a shit day excuse my french, my nan passed away this morning , y is it everytime im pregnant i lose someone ? i know they say one goes for another to come but my grandad didnt meet ethan because he passed away 6 weeks before he came and now my nan wont meet my new addition :(((( feeling so sorry for myself im sorry ladies, i hope your all well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->