March Mummies 2011

Aw Natty, i'm sorry to hear that sweets, big :hugs: to you xx

Sorry to hear that Natty.

I have a question. I dont know if there is anyone on here who has more than one child they have exclusively breastfed? But here is my question. With my second and third kids I did and my period returned when they where about 2 and a half months old. Max is now 3 months plus and still nothing. Is it usually the same for every child, or can it vary? I missed a couple pills and was on antibiotics for a bit. I know its a long shot, but I would hate to be pregnant and not know it. I havent been feeling very well lately.

Oh and Max has started grabbing for things today!

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
awww he is a little heartbreaker brai!!!! are you willing to test and see???

My husband is in denial it is even possible, so it would take a lot to convince him to buy a pregnancy test. We will see. I dont think I am convinced enough to test yet.

well keep us updated if you find out otherwise! anytime you have dtd there is a chance of it, even while BF, even on birth control- esp when you have been on antibiotics. hasnt he ever watched 'i didnt know i was pregnant' episodes LOL. my mom got preggy with one of my brothers while using a condom and using that foam spermicide stuff lol!

all i have to do is mention pregnancy and my hubby runs out to get a test:haha:

brai- i hope that however you and DH want it to turn out is how it turns out hun!:flower:

We would be happy either way, just a little overwhelmed if I was! Thanks and I guess time will tell.

i would test brai--especially if you are on hormonal birth control as you wouldnt want to keep taking them if u are :flower:

Natty sorry to hear about your nan :hugs:

Brai anything is possible - I went to five months before having first AF though last time and no signs of it yet with this one so maybe the breastfeeding is just keeping AF away longer this time. Take a test if you are worried though.

Cute pics Brai and Blessed!

We have our CVs out but maybe need to send out some more and I will be making the first of probably many trips to home affairs on Wednesday. Other than that though its going to be a bit of a waiting game - please pray one of us gets a job soon and that all the admin can be done in time. We are both very keen to leave. As for the police case we have heard nothing which is not surprising. The politics in this country was messy over the weekend and we are worried it will cause another flux of emigrations so hoping to get in before the next flood else it could go slower.

im sorry hun, its probably a process that will take a minute. did you say you had family or friends there? maybe someone would be willing to take your family in until you got jobs??? they would surely be blessed for it. we will keep praying for you!:hugs:

Olivia slept her first big night of 10 hours last night straight through 9pm-7am and then ate 7-730 and slept 730-10! WOW! I feel refreshed!
:)

yay membas and olivia!!!! my dad used to tell me when they ate or slept bunches they were growing. he isnt a dr, so dont know if its true. he did raise 4 kids though:flower:

what a great day for you two!!!!:happydance:

hi everyone... wow im trying to catch up not been about for a while on here!!

NATTY!!!!! WOW congrats i remember us chatting about 'another' one hehehe bet u wasnt expecting it to happen this soon!?! Huge congrats hun xxx

How is everyone??... hows those beautiful babies doing?

Had to take Mason to hospital today he is having a few issues with his head, its a long story but his soft spot is really small and they were worried it was closing over too early, hes due to go in for a skull x-ray soon its been tough but the reasurring thing is this happened with my 2nd and he was fine, they think its just a genetic thing.

He is a huge boy hes 18lbs 3oz and 67cms long x

Wel done Olivia!!!!! :thumbup:

I hope things start moving for you soon Tanikit :hugs:

Brai, i'd test hun, then you'll know for sure :hugs:

Hi Shells :flower: I hope Masons ok hun, by the sounds of it he'll be fine. What a big lad. He's certainly blooming :happydance:

Harry is three months old today, he had his weigh in and he's now bang on 14 lb, we're really pleased :happydance:

Hey girls!

Glad everyone is doing well and YAY Olivia for giving your mom some sleep! It IS amazing that first time you get like 6 hours + in a row. I felt like a whole new person lol!

I have a few new pics of Ethan to share - here are a couple of the most recent!

Attachments

• carseat.jpg
    carseat.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
  • grin.jpg
    grin.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
  • monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
  • pout.jpg
    pout.jpg