March Mummies 2011

oh my goodness angela he is sooooooooo precious!!!! what a darling. my hubby was even booga booing over him lol:cloud9:

a few recent pics of Mason....

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374953.jpg

check out the bed hair this was first thing this morning lol

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/264390_10150222419778358_505553357_7280514_2665001_n1.jpg

Thanks ladies and SO cute shells look at him sitting up all by himself already!

Shells he is a cutie, i just love his hair!!! :hugs:

yay for all the lovely baby pics! everyone is so gorgeous, i want to cuddle them all!

rach- he is a little angel!!! he is just handsome:cloud9:

all the adorable babies on here.... it really isnt fair to all the other babies out there:kiss:

Love all the photos - they are such gorgeous babies!

Kirima managed to sit by herself for a few seconds today - I was quite surprised, although her older sister was sitting by 4.5 months so maybe she will too. She's also making more of an effort to roll now though hasn't yet succeeded - will have to keep an eye on that one as then many of the places I put her won't be safe anymore.

She's got worse about being put down now though - I cannot get her down to sleep anywhere except my arms and not just in the day but also now at night - she only goes to sleep in our bed after being fed in bed. It is frustrating me a lot.

Tanikit I know what you mean about having to watch them. Ethan has been able to stand (with help balancing of course) for several weeks now, and lately, he is using his feet to push up on anything he is sitting in. When he gets his feet under him in his bouncy seat, he is able to push himself all the way up to where his head is about halfway off the top of the seat (and this is even when he is strapped in!) And in his swing he gets his feet planted and arches his back up so hard that I feel it is definitely possible he could flip himself out if not strapped in (hubby forgot last night, and I almost stroked out when I saw him about to push himself out of the thing :dohh:). I guess the "good days" of them basically staying where you put them are coming to an end - these babies are about to become escape artists! :rofl:

I can feel the gray hair coming on already! He is so strong and, while he can't roll over or sit up yet, his legs are STRONG and he's got good head control. I know it won't be long before the rest of him catches up!

How is everyone else doing? Oh, and I wanted to ask. Is anyone else having issues with baby not being as interested in eating? Ethan will fuss a lot now when he's taking his bottle, spitting it out, smacking it away etc. but then screaming because he is hungry. :wacko: Any ideas? We know he has some acid reflux and we started him on Zantac yesterday. Would love to know if anyone else has run into this.

Meanwhile I am interested to see how my cycles are resetting. I got my first AF after baby exactly 28 days ago now and normally run a 25 day cycle, so I'm officially late (but positive I am not pregnant). Does AF usually take a while to settle back into a pattern for most ladies?

Thanks girls and I hope all are well!

Ethan isn't starting to teeth? Kirima isn't fussy though she's breastfed but she is definitely teething - I can see them near the surface, and it can make it sore to drink I think.

No cycles here yet though last time my cycles were very weird - had one at 5 months, one at 6.5 months (6 weeks later which was odd) and then not again til my daughter was 18 months old - I think that was the weaning and breastfeeding messing things up for the early cycles.

Thanks Tanikit - I guess he could be teething early... he is 16 weeks exactly today, so three months and almost three weeks. When does teething begin? He seems to want to chew on everything else - he will push the bottle away and then promptly stuff his hands or his bib into his mouth and chomp down, so I was thinking it must not be hurting him, but maybe it is something about the bottle? The nipple is soft, so I would not think it would hurt, but I definitely am no expert. I just want him to be able to eat comfortably again. Thanks for any advice you ladies can provide!

angela- maybe he needs to move up a nipple size? it might be he needs a quicker flow. he might have a throat ache too. i noticed nathon was putting his hands so far in his mouth he was gagging. took him to the dr and his throat was red. he is on antibiotics now. jaxon also had a red throat so he was on them too, but is finished now. jax will grab nathons binkies and pop them in before i can stop him and also tries to give nathon his binkies so it didnt surprise me that they both had sore throats.

i found out nathon could roll over at the drs last friday. they were weighing him and he rolled all the way over. i had no idea he could yet so now im being extra careful. he does the same things ethan is doing. he will push with his feet and about fall out of his swing and bouncy seat. he is not sitting up yet, but we just got him a bumbo so i bet he will earlier than his siblings cuz of that.

Hi ladies

I havent been in here for a few days. My dad passed away very suddenly last Thursday.
I spoke to him in the morning and he was complaining that he had indigestion (which he had a lot) he said he was tired so was going for a nap. i said i would ring later for a chat. i tried to ring at 6 for an hour but he didnt answer so i got a friend to take me there. i let myself in and found him in bed :cry: :cry:
the coroners report came back yest and he had a blocked artery which caused a massive heart attack :cry:

i feel so guilty, i should of done something :cry:

natty im so very sorry to hear about your nan :hugs: xx

Oh chrissie honey please don't feel guilty! It was not your fault at all! I am so sorry!

Thanks blessed I may try the larger nipple but honestly it is more like he is just not wanting a lot of food all of a sudden. Weird. :shrug:

:cry:oh no chrissie!!!! im so sorry to hear that. there was nothing you could have done hunny. please dont feel guilty.:hugs:

angela- give him a day or two. it used to scare me when my kids dont eat as much as normal. then all of a sudden they will chow down again. my dad always says when they sleep a lot and eat a lot thats when they are growing the most. maybe he is just having a day or two without a growth spurt?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->