March Mummies 2011

and here is olivia with hers from a few weeks ago--she doesnt wear hers yet but i put it on that day just because...
cathryn, lyndon is the cutest!

Attachments

• IMG_7514.jpg
    IMG_7514.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful babies in their necklaces!

Soooo the chewing/drooling/growling is definitely connected, today we have none off them! I think i feel had"lines" in his gums to! xx

beeeeaaauuuutiful babies!!! i hadnt ever heard of the necklaces before but def gonna get one this time. my girls had no probs with teething. no drooling, temps, crankiness, nothing. one day i would just notice they had another tooth, that was so nice. i didnt understand all the comotion about teething cuz they really didnt!

was not prepared for my boys. they have every symptom and are so miserable. they usually start around 9 or 10 months and grow in 2-3 teeth at a time. its horrible. they have temps, diarrhea, crankiness, sleeplessness, get ear infections, you name it they get it. sometimes im fooled and think they are getting the cold or a flu becuase of all their symptoms. my oldest got double ear infections when he first was teething. i guess from all the drool getting back in his ear canal. my poor boys. my 18 month old still has some coming in and these past few days has been waking up at 4am crying. we give him tylenol and he goes back to sleep but it makes me cringe thinking how much pain they go through. we usually use teething tablets, a homeopathic medicine that you put under their tongue but im very willing to give these necklaces a try. thanks so much to the moms on here who gave info about them!!!!:hugs:

Ok so teething necklace and a sophie the giraffe ordered, lets hope they work!

Oh and if anyones thinking of getting a jumperoo, they're on offer £62 from Amazon, so i've bought one of those aswell. Well you can't miss out on a bargain can you? :haha:

:hugs:

beeeeaaauuuutiful babies!!! i hadnt ever heard of the necklaces before but def gonna get one this time. my girls had no probs with teething. no drooling, temps, crankiness, nothing. one day i would just notice they had another tooth, that was so nice. i didnt understand all the comotion about teething cuz they really didnt!

was not prepared for my boys. they have every symptom and are so miserable. they usually start around 9 or 10 months and grow in 2-3 teeth at a time. its horrible. they have temps, diarrhea, crankiness, sleeplessness, get ear infections, you name it they get it. sometimes im fooled and think they are getting the cold or a flu becuase of all their symptoms. my oldest got double ear infections when he first was teething. i guess from all the drool getting back in his ear canal. my poor boys. my 18 month old still has some coming in and these past few days has been waking up at 4am crying. we give him tylenol and he goes back to sleep but it makes me cringe thinking how much pain they go through. we usually use teething tablets, a homeopathic medicine that you put under their tongue but im very willing to give these necklaces a try. thanks so much to the moms on here who gave info about them!!!!:hugs:

Poor boys blessed :hugs:

Blessed I have a feeling Ethan will be that way too. I know it is early for actual teeth coming in but have read multiple places that they can display symptoms 2-3 months ahead of time (and he's almost 4 mos now) and so I feel sure that's what we're dealing with.

In happy news, we switched him to the level 3 nipples (which were way too fast for him a month ago) and he's doing GREAT with that. Now drains a 6 oz bottle in only about 7 minutes LOL! We have to work to slow him down, whereas a couple days ago it was taking him an hour, plus a LOT of fussing and misery all around, to drink 5 oz from a level 2. So thanks for that tip! The only bad news there is I only have 2 level 3's. We are hoping Target has them in stock LOL!

:hugs:

poor little guy!!! its really probably not that early to teeth. i have heard of babies being born with teeth:shock: and since they are all different it can happen anytime. my girls started popping teeth in around 6-7 mos. way earlier than my boys, and the girls teeth came in one at a time. jaxon started to teeth around 7 mos, gums were all squishy and had same symptoms as peyton when he was teething. then it went away! dr said its normal and they can start to teeth then stop and start again later. never happened to mine before, but since they are all unique each one is a learning experience for me.

im glad the nipples worked, hope you get more soon!

Those necklaces look nice though never seen any here. Kirima is definitely teething (drooling and biting everything - she loves grabbing my finger to bite it) and has been since she was 3 months old though the teeth are only starting to be visible now but not yet through - my eldest got her first two at 5 months of age, so its possible Kirima could get them even earlier.

Thanks for the hugs girls. It's a week today and im feeling very delicate still.

Im sooo with you all on the the teething! Niamh is dribbling,red cheeks,chewing everything etc, think i will give the necklaces a go.

she has had her last set of jabs today and she wasn't impressed at all, i have given her calpol but she is still sulking :haha:

Does anyone know if being stressed/upset can make you spot a bit? AFwas 31may but have been spotting on and off since sunday :wacko:

All these babies are so so cute! i cant believe this time lastyear we were all finding out we were preg, i found out on the 27june

i hope Niamh feels better soon and mommy too!:hugs:

i think i found out on june 26:cloud9:

i think stress can do a lot of things to your body hun. i hope it straightens out soon:nope:

:hugs: pinky !!!

Cant bloody remember who mentioned the jumperoo now but Mothercare are actually selling them at £62.00 at the moment , ive bought one today :) xxx

we bought a jumperoo for peyton but he barely used it cuz he had just started walking and didnt want to stay put. jax got some use out of it and im glad i kept it. they really love them

Never heard of teething necklaces, they just chew on them while they are around their neck? What about choking/strangulation risk?
Just read about them and feel dumb for what I wrote above! haha Do they work?

brai, they don't chew them. natural amber is high in succinic acid which reduces inflammation when absorbed through the skin. the necklaces work by allowing the succinic acid found in amber to absorb through the skin, especially around the neck where heat is generated the absorption rate is adequate enough to help ease aches and pains. Succinic acid is also a key component in our bodies for cellular respiration (krebs cycle--sorry i'm a biology teacher) so it's not something foreign to our bodies being absorbed through the skin.

also the necklaces, at least the one i have is made such that if it breaks, you don't get amber beads everywhere--there is a knot tied after each bead so that if it breaks, the beads don't come loose.

some people have their babies sleep in the necklaces...i'm not sure if i'll have olivia sleep in hers, but you just have to be mindful of it. olivia never even noticed hers the day she wore it.

Brai- hopefully!! :hugs:

Membas, i'm unsure about nights also, Harry wears a grobag and i'm not sure if it'll cause it to dig in, hum...we'll see x

Just wanted to share a few photos.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/078-1.jpg https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/127-1.jpg
https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/119-1.jpg

oh my goodness tanikit!!! she is sooooo adorable:cloud9: what a lil angel!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->