March Mummies 2011

Blessed I will have a read back over the pages think I missed your post

Tanikit that's brill you got your car back delighted for you hun

I am sorry Im not posting much, some times I dont have 5 minutes to my self lol I will read back over all the posts

So it looks like we might have to sue our old landlords. They kept almost all of our security deposit, and for made up reasons. Luckily we took lots of pictures, and the rental place took a video. I am pretty sure we would win our money back plus some, just a pain to go all the way out there and everything. Hopefully they just send us our money so we dont have to deal with it. I dont like being the kind of person to sue someone, but they totally took advantage of us. I think they think because we are young we wont do anything. Well they are wrong! Anyways rant over. Took Max swimming yesterday for the first time and he loved it! Hope everyone is doing well.

2ndtime:yellow::crib::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: congratulations!!!! what a blessing for you:happydance:

celtic- i was wondering where you were. figured you were busy with the kiddos. glad your ok!:hugs:

brai- that sucks. when we bought our new home, our old landlord kept some of ours and said it was used on a roto rooter guy that came out. ummmm, think that was his expense:wacko: but we let it go. God will deal with dishonest people for sure:thumbup:

Talking of landlords, our one just told us he is upping rent by £50 a month!

:flower:Congratulations 2nd!!!!

Sorry for all the crap Landlords ladies x:hugs:

ah ha, so this is the new site, lol! looks like i have missed out on 107 pages already :wacko:

Congrats 2nd time! Can't believe two of our little ones will be older brothers/sisters soon!

Hi msarkozi - how are things going with your little one?

Kirima rolled over tummy to back the other day and is now sitting for about 5+ seconds unaided - don't think it will be much longer before she is more balanced.

Just got news that my mother has cancer and will have an operation in the coming week so would appreciate some prayers. Things have happened pretty fast with this so feeling a little all over the place. I wish I could go down to her and help but with two small children I'd probably be more of a hinderance than a help so will wait til my brother's wedding in August to go down.

Brai thats so annoying.

2nd time :happydance: congrats

mszarkozi :wave:

tanikit im so sorry to hear about your mum :hugs:

we have booked Niamhs christening for 31st july. im so excited! it will give me something to think about.

Prayer with you tanikit xx

Congrats 2ndtime!

Glad all our ladies are finding this thread. Off to churc today as our banns being read and then it's phoebes first ever party - and friends childs 1st bday!

Have a fabulous day ladies

Morning girls!

Mel great to see you back here!

Tanikit so sorry about your mom, prayers coming your way! But that is great about kirima. She is a couple weeks ahead of Ethan so I'm hopeful he will be sitting up soon as well!

2nd that's awesome and yep u need to change your name lol!

Brai hope it gets sorted out quickly!

We are gearing up for ethan's first trip to the beach next week and the list of stuff we need to take is truly staggering. Oy! Lol! We will need travel tupperware on the car for sure! :rofl:

Blessed, Cathryn, Celtic, pinky, roons, code, members, ready, and anyone else I missed - :hi:!

Hi everyone :flower:

Tanikit, i'll keep your Mum in my thoughts :hugs:

So me and hubby pretty much decided no more babies, which I am actually ok with. I think a lot of it was hormones after having Max that made me think I wanted another. It is just not possible financially, and I am already overwhelmed with what I have. Plus I want to go back to school and make a better life for us. So that is the plan. He is going to get snipped before the end of the year. So now I need to make sure I cherish every baby moment with Max!
Thinking of you and your family Tanikit.
Congrats 2nd time!
Back on my diet today, after not doing it for more than a month. So I feel good about that! Hope everyone is doing good!

brai, sounds like you guys have thought it out and are making the best decision for your family :)

tanikit--best wishes for your mom :flower:

hope all are well :)

brai- sounds like a good plan. you have 4 beautiful children!

hope the parties and christenings go well!

hope everyone is doing well:hugs:

happy 4th of july to the US ladies!!!:happydance: our new neighborhood fences off at our cul-de-sac and has a big block party. we have been here since oct so our first year with them. we have a great neighborhood and very friendly people around us. they are doing a huge bbq and lots of fireworks, should be a blast!:D

i usually love the 4th but this year the fireworks are making my dog batty which in turn runs the risk of waking the baby. plus we need the windows open for the cool air as we have no AC so it's loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->