March Mummies 2011

Happy 4th July for you US girlies!

How is everyone weaning and when?!

Happy 4th of July!!!

here are my boys on Canada Day

tn_Canada Day_2011 07 02_0013.jpg

Brai, it sounds like you are happy with your decision, I think you know when you're done having babies :flower:

Happy 4th July to the Girlies over the pond :happydance:

Cute boys codegirl :thumbup:

Not sure yet Rachel, Harry is 15 weeks now so i suppose i need to start thinking about it. I think i'll just hold off as long as possible. What about you? :hugs:

Lovely photo codegirl - they do look alike.

Happy 4th of July to those celebrating it.

Not sure when I'll start weaning - sometime between 5 and 6 months I guess which is coming quite fast now. Will probably start with rice cereal.

hey everyone!!!

Wow congrats 2nd time!! i wonder who will be next with a bfp huh??
It wont be me thats for sure!... we are still undecided on another one, i want one more always said 4 but i really dont like pregnancy, love birth love the babies if i could skip that part then i would lol...
Masons doing ok, still awaiting results on his skull xray.
Have u all started weaning yet?

olivia is only just over 3 months so no weaning here yet....and i don't think we'll be doing it anytime soon. i'll want to wait as long as possible and we have to figure out what we want to start with and how we want to do it--likely BLW when she shows signs of being ready. at least that's my preferential thought right now....who knows when the time comes though :)

Ethan is weaned now really, porridge in the morn , just started him on few spoons of dinner, then tea and pudding , hv just told me to start giving him some porridge at night aswell because he isnt sleeping v well

How you doing Natty :hugs:?

I am no too bad thanks how are you ? How are the boys?

Ethan is still a mardy bum.

Weve had a nightmare with fins school this week its a private school and ive taken him out, the teacher said to me the other day doesnt fin talk alot i said oh he certainly does then she said i find the best way to shut him up is to sneap him !!

WHAT ?!!!

I wasnt v happy this does come after alot of unhappy comments from her etc and other things, final thing for me so ive pulled him out managed to find a new one to start in september x

Scan tomorrow should be 7+2 x

How you doing Natty :hugs:?

I am no too bad thanks how are you ? How are the boys?

Ethan is still a mardy bum.

Weve had a nightmare with fins school this week its a private school and ive taken him out, the teacher said to me the other day doesnt fin talk alot i said oh he certainly does then she said i find the best way to shut him up is to sneap him !!

WHAT ?!!!

I wasnt v happy this does come after alot of unhappy comments from her etc and other things, final thing for me so ive pulled him out managed to find a new one to start in september x

Scan tomorrow should be 7+2 x

We're fine thanks Harry has chilled out a bit, but naps are atill the same! Cameron is doing well, he loves Harry to bits :thumbup:
Do you still struggle with leaving Ethan alone?

What does Fins teacher do to him? Whatever it is it doesn't sound good :growlmad:

Let us know how the scan goes Nat, i'm sure it'll be great :hugs:

oh my goodness natty! what is she doing to him???

i home schooled my girls for a while cuz their school was so horrible. they were not allowed to talk at lunch and if one kid acted up at their table they all lost recess. the teachers called the kids names all the time too! i tried to help them deal as best they could and finally had enough too. was the best decision i ever made. now that we bought a new house they want to ty their new school in a different city. if its crap though im just as happy keeping them home schooled. glad you got him out of there hun! mistreatment of children is completely uncalled for :hugs:

She basically said to stop him from talking you need to upset him ~!!! lots and lots more silly cow !!

scan went fine 6+2 put me back a week suprise suprise, really bad tummy ache today :( feel like poop

natt- what a turd!!!! im glad you got him out of there. did your due date change then?? im sorry you feel like poop hun. will all be worth it in the end:flower:

Few pics of Phoebe.... :)

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks hun... hows Nathon? xx and the rest of your family? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts