March Mummies 2011

he is acting like he is teething. a little earlier than the rest of mine did. amber necklace seems to be working good though. jax is a giant moster, weighs the same as his 4 yr old brother even though he is only 18 mos, they weigh 30 lbs. my girls are enjoying summer off of school. everyone is just great!

The cyst on Max's eye is now making it so he cant open his eye all the way. Feel bad for him! Hopefully they can still wait until he is big enough for surgery.

Hey! Glad everyone is well Melissa! Thanks Rachael! Can't believe it's there!!

Hope the cyst stays small Brai.

Soooo.... Now we are all here let's get those awards out for our group!! I'll start with ideas

-earliest March baby
-last March baby
-most overdue March Baby
-heaviest baby
-lightest baby
-biggest loser (for dieting mums!)
-baldest baby
-hairiest baby
-youngest mum
-oldest mum
-smallest sibling age gap
-biggest sibling age gap
-mummy of many
-longest cling on stump
-shortest labour
-longest labour
-longest baby (at birth or 14 days)
-shortest baby (at birth or 14 days)
-most popular birth date (determined from list on front page)

sounds fun rachel! if i think of any more categories i'll add them. can't wait to see all the results! :)

Rachel she's gorgeous. Well done on the tooth Phoebe. Like the awards idea - look forward to hearing the results.

Brai is Max's cyst growing or is it just in an awkward position?

My Mom is having surgery this morning and will be in hospital a few days - will hopefully hear how it went this afternoon.

Managed to get a first photo of Kirima sitting unaided yesterday - she fell over right after I got the photo though.

Its growing. I guess it is better for him to have trouble seeing for a few weeks, than being put out before he is old enough.

So would the biggest loser starting weight be what we weighed 9 months preggo? If so I could be in the running! Haha Today I am officially 52lbs less then I was the morning before I had Max. And I dont know about the age thing. How old is everyone here? I just turned 28.
Started doing the coupon thing, and this sounds dorky but it is fun! I got a bunch of good deals yesterday including free lotion, 50 cent bandaids, and really nice toothbrushes for 69 cents. Today I am going to the grocery store to see what I can do.
Max is still a very unhappy baby. I think he is either teething or having a growth spurt. I got his ears checked so I know its not an ear infection. Hopefully whatever it is he gets over it soon!
Hope everyone else is doing good!
Tanikit your mom is in my thoughts.

hi everyone. kash is doing good. growing like a weed! he had his 4 month shots last monday and he is now 15 lbs 9 oz and 25.5" long!!! he's a far cry from where he was when he was born (7 lbs and 18.5")!

wow, congrats to natty and 2nd (3rd) timer :)

Congrats on being 52 lbs down Brai! That is awesome. I still have 15 lbs of baby fat to lose, and another 45 to go after that :wacko: I do have hyperthyroidism now, so I am hoping that is going to help me get there! lol! I will be 30 in December.

Tanikit - so sorry to hear about your mom. She will be in my prayers.

as for me, I am finding it hard to get onto here.....I am hoping I can start getting on more though...I miss everyone! Kash had colic, and he has been on a prescription for it for almost 2 months now. It's almost gone, and then I am going to test to see if he still needs it after. He was a completely different baby once he started the medicine. Unfortunately, due to the colic, he is used to being held and I can't seem to be out of his sight. I have to entertain him 24/7, and so when he is sleeping, that is the only time I can really get things done. I have also developed hyperthyroidism now too, and so I am completely drained all the time. I am on beta blockers for my heart for now, but I can't start other meds until after I have a radioactive test done on my thyroid - which at this point, the hospital hasn't contacted me to let me know when my appt is booked for. So I just have to try and survive it for now.

tanikit- still praying for your mom:flower:

brai-i hope it doesnt get too rough on him being able to see and that he gets it taken care of as soon as he can, poor lil guy:nope:

melissa- im sorry to hear about the colic and hypothyroidism. that has to be a bad combo for the two of you:hugs:

Hi everyone,

That sounds fun, wow Brai welldone on your weightloss!!, i laughed cuz im the same as you! im currently 52lbs lighter too since the day b4 i had mason hahaha, but technically lost 39lbs since having him (the rest was baby lol) I might be in the running for shortest labour mind...(ok this aint counting the long week i had b4 lol) when i actually went into labour it was 1hour 41 mins lol he flew out!...

We have a super sick house at the moment!! everyones poorly including me! boo hoo!!! Mason has been proper grumpy at the moment im not sure if its teeth or tummy ache cuz he's getting proper picky with his food and screaming at feeds again :-( i thought this had passed! ive started him on abit of porriage and he loves it but obviously i need him to take more milk. He may just have the bug we all have. Still sleeping well though so cant complain.

I think I'm only in the running for oldest Mom at 38 (39 next month) :wacko:

:haha:

i might be one of the older mamas--34 and they measured olivia's length to be 18.5 inches when she was born, although i think they were off as 3 week later she measured 20.5 inches...so who knows, but on record she was 18.5" :)

shell's sorry you have a sickly household

melissa, sorry to hear kash had colic==that is so rough on baby and mommy :hugs:

nice job on weight loss everyone! i lost the 19 pounds i put on so i'm back to pre preg weight...could always stand to lose more, figure i might when i go back to work and am on my feet more. :)

Eric was 21 inches long. So maybe I'm in the running for long baby too ;)

Melissa sorry to hear Kash had colic - that is rough. Hope you can get your thyroid sorted out soon.

Shell's hope your family gets better soon.

Nice job on the weight loss - I am still not back to prepregnancy weight though getting there - those last few pounds are causing the problem and probably winter here is not helping.

Kirima was 53cm long - need to check to get inches. (about 21 inches)

Kirima had a bit of a rough day yesterday - maybe shes getting closer to a tooth coming through as she made a lot of messy nappies and it was more runny than usual and she was quite niggly in the evening and drooling a lot all day.

Thanks for the prayers, my mom is recovering and will be in hospital a few more days, but is doing fine.

Hi ladies,

Sorry have been reading but mainly on the phone which is a pig to post from.

Tanikit glad your mum is recovering well in hospital hope she is out soon.

Congrats to pheobe on the tooth Lyndon is suffering with his but if he follows his brother it will be a few more months before it shows up :-(

Melissa sorry to hear about your thyroid problems, that can't be fun with a baby to look after, hope they get it sorted soon

Lyndon is trying to raise some money for Tommys charity by joining in the Tommys Splashathon, he will be doing an unsupported underwater "swim" (in otherwords hes submersed in the water and let go of and he "swims" to the surface) if anyone is interested in sponsoring him he has a donation page https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team_Hunt

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Hey girls! Hope all are well!

Cathryn, the splashathon sounds like fun and I think it is so great you are getting Lyndon in the water at this stage. I feel badly that we haven't done that with Ethan yet, but will be in the pool some next week so hopefully can get him some swim time then. Does anyone know how long it is safe to submerge them (like till what age) - I don't know much about it and don't know when they lose that submersion reflex that protects them from breathing underwater?

Tanikit so glad your Mom is doing okay! Hope the relocation plans are going along as well!

Membas, YAY you for getting back to pre birth weight already! I am still 11 lbs up. Sigh. But working on it! The first 20 peeled right off after the baby was born, but the last ten not so much!

Brai, congrats on your weight loss as well! That is awesome!

Mel, so sorry about the hyperthyroidism. Hope they can get it fixed for you quickly. You have enough to deal with with everything else going on with the housing and Gordon. Hugs!

Shells, hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Blessed, Code, Nix, Twinny, Natty, 2nd Time, and anyone I missed - :hi:!

We are well. Ethan had his 4 month checkup this week and is doing great! Has doubled his birthweight (now 15 lbs) and has gained 4 inches in height since born. He is definitely teething but she said she does not feel anything coming in yet. He got his booster shots (wasn't too happy about that) and is doing well so far! She said we can start solid foods anytime now, which I am really excited about. I love to cook and so am happily looking forward to making him some homemade baby food! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->