March Mummies 2011

oh and olivia doesnt' sleep through either--although a few times lately i've been able to just cuddle her back to sleep and not nurse but she usually wakes up hungry/or wanting to nurse anyways twice a night. last night it was 2am and 5am, and then my alarm goes off at 6:45 for work, so we nursed at 7 too. hungry little girl...then she goes freaking all morning til noon to come see me and not eat...i wish she'd do more of those long spells during the night but noooo she's being bottle stubborn! we'll get it though...she has pulled some long stretches lately so i do feel better than a week ago! :)
:flower: to all

blessed--cute bump you have coming on! can't wait to watch it grow! same goes with all the current bumps and future bumps to come...just can't wait to watch the families grow :)

brai- im so sorry honey! im praying for you. i hope you start to feel better really soon.

we are co-sleepers so we will have nathon in bed with us til he is at least a year or more. i moved the girls to their beds at 1 1/2 and 3. peyton was sleeping in his bed next to our bed at 3. we have recently set up a queen size bed in the room next to us so peyton and jaxon have their own room next to ours. i miss cuddling them but they do really good in their own bedroom. when the next baby gets here i will move nathon closer to DH and will have the new baby next to me. we seem to move two at a time out to their own beds so it will probably go that way with nathon and this next baby. we have a king size bed so there is room for days. my DH is even a big guy, but it works. we wouldnt have it any other way. he enjoys cuddling our babies at night as much as i do.

lately Dh is trying to teach nathon to say dada. the girls both said mama first and so far the boys have said dada. im trying hard to teach him mama first, but i dont think its gonna happen. he is already forming dada with his mouth when DH says it to him. he just needs to put some sound to it and its all over with lol. it puts my Dh on top of the world. he dances around with him and encourages him to say it. its so precious to watch. :cloud9:

:hugs: Brai honey, I'm sorry you're having a tough time xx

Blessed, it sounds like you have a great set up there, I think it's lovely your two boys share a bed :hugs:

J still sleeps with me everynight. Some nights i start her out in her bed, but move her into mine when she wakes for a feed. I figure get through some of these teeth (that are clearly bothering her, yet nowhere to be found) and get her sleeping a little longer at night before starting to be more rigid with her sleeping on her own.

Lyndon still sleeps with me once he is sleeping longer spells (currently up every hour) I will try and get him to sleep in his own space, no rush but there are nights I do miss my own space.

Brai I hope you feel better soon, your doing so much at the moment with school, young baby and the rest of the family. Well done on your test :)

Teething isn't fun! Phoebe is suffering with tooth 5 & 6 but least she may have a full set soon haha!!

still no teeth here...although lots of chewing and drooling but been like that for 2 months...perhaps a tooth coming in but it would be canine on bottom. i can't really tell what is going on in there as she's a fussy pants when i try to look.

Kirima also has no teeth yet though the drooling started again recently but I can't feel any teeth at the moment either.

Lyndon is teething again we have a hole appearing where the upper canine is so I'm guessing its on its way down. He's coping ok with it this time, lots of biting and chewing but not too much grumping :)

A couple of pics of my boys

Hope everyone is well xx

Attachments

• Lyndon Lactivist.jpg
    Lyndon Lactivist.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Lyndon Sitting.jpg
    Lyndon Sitting.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Jacob.jpg
    Jacob.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Jacob w hat.jpg
    Jacob w hat.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1
Lovely pics Cathryn :hugs:

Harry got his first tooth yesterday :happydance:

yay for tooth rachael!!!!!!!!

precious little guys cathryn!!!!!!!

nathon has been teething for a while now, but no teeth. doesnt look like any are gonna pop soon either. his gums are still hard. my girls popped teeth at 6 months or so with no real 'teething'. my boys teeth for months and dont pop in a tooth til 9 or 10 months. then they come in two at a time. jax is still popping them in so i have 2 of them suffering, not fun

Great pics Cathryn!

No teeth here either but tons of drool lol! We go through bibs by the dozen a day! :rofl:
:hugs:

Doing a bit better today. Maxs first tooth finally broke through. Hopefully the other one coming up will soon and he will be a bit happier.

pleased your doing a bit better, just take one day at a time :)

Hope the other tooth pops quickly.

Woke up this morning to tooth number 2! Hopefully he gets a bit of a break now.

Hi Everyone, this thread can be so quiet for days and then i have pages to catch up on LOL, Thanks for all the messages its just starting to sink in now, so has the cost of replacing blue with pink lol !! I really cant believe what a brilliant pregnancy i am having so far , 17 weeks tomorrow and i forget im pregnant never sick just tired which is bound to happen with a 6 month old who may i add has NO teeth lol !!!

Ethan has his tea about half 4 then a bath at half 5, his last bottle of milk at about ten to six then he is usually asleep in his own cot at 6pm-6:10pm and goes through now until roughly 6:30am, hes finally following the same sort of routine that Fin did although Fin did it at 6 weeks, but never the less its very very nice to be able to catch up on some sleep !!

We sure have some stunning babies in this thread , hope i havent missed out on anyone, Blessed your baby bump is sooo cute, i must admit i cant believe where mine has appeared from the last week im defo bigger this time but then Ethan is only 6 months !

Ill add a few recent piccies of Ethan dont think i have for a while :D

Attachments

• 12345-11.jpg
    12345-11.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 12345-5.jpg
    12345-5.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ethan Glance.jpg
    Ethan Glance.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 12345-7.jpg
    12345-7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
nat- they are sooooo very precious!!!!!!:happydance:im glad things are going so well. that does make it a smoother and easier pregnancy.

Hey ladies, for those who bottle feed, how much do your babies drink per feed? And how long between feeds? We are also feeding solids at most feeds. Just curious! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->