March Mummies 2011

Happy Half Birthday Lyndon!!

J seems to be feeling better. Its 4:30am and she just nursed.... im hoping it stays down, and we can go back to bed soon. Considering i only just went at 2am :wacko:

He's just woken up so he's a quick pic :)

Attachments

• 6 months old today.jpg
    6 months old today.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Happy 6 months! Phoebe is nearly 7!

Will post some professional pics from wedding when I get on pc. We love them. Just gotta wait for DVD now!!

Ready hope its not an allergy and she feels better soon.

No AF here and I am quite glad - maybe if I was trying for another I'd be frustrated, but right now I hope she stays away as long as possible. Kirima is still feeding at least 3 times a night (this started a little while back) and through the day. I have not started expressing but will have to when I go to work next month (its only a weeks work then but the hours are quite long and I don't want to mess my supply up in that time) I also had someone show an interest in regular locum work today so hope that can work out as if it is good hours it will work well - I need a bit of money and some time away from the children, but not too much!

Yesterday was my eldest's 4th birthday and we had a good day with her. Her party is this Saturday so we are getting ready for that too. Can't believe in 5 months we will be having K's first birthday - time is really flying!

Kirima is now crawling so she gets somewhere - she is still trying to decide what works best so sometimes I see her on her knees correctly, other times she is on her toes and still others commendo crawling on her tummy. Wonder which she'll eventually settle on.

tanikit- that sounds cute. i hope everything works out with work :flower:

ready- poor baby! get her back to health momma :hugs:

cathryn- yay for 6 months!!! he is so very precious

i hope when we try bf this time that i dont get af for a very long time.

Hope work works out for you. How's the emigration going?

How are our gorgeous pregnant ladies and bumps?

rachel- lol havent slept good in a week, slightly sick, and having headaches boo!

:hugs: blessedi!
happy 6 monts L!!
happy 7 months P!!

sorry i cant type more--pumping at work :mamafy:

Hi girls :flower: not been in here for a while sorry :blush:

All the baby pics are so cute, i love seeing all our babies getting so big.

Niamh is 7mths today, think she weighs around 16lbs, she is sitting well and trying to crawl but not quite managing yet.
I think she is allergic to something im giving her cos she comes out in a blotchy red rash :wacko: , think it might be tomatoes (she loves them) will keep an eye on it.

AF is 4 days late (been like clockwork since i stopped BF- i have PCOS)
getting a bit worried, not mentioned anything to DH but he asked if i was ok this morning as i looked and felt a bit :sick: i really hope she shows but think we were very carefull especially around ov time so would be surprised if she didnt

hope all you ladies and babies are ok (nice bump Blessed xx)

Chrissie,

best to check hun, the worry could be making her even later. xx

Hope you get the result you want xx

chrissie- are you feeding her strawberries? babies can get a rash from them if you give them under a year old. my first dd i mashed up some strawberries and fed her at about 8 or 9 months old and she broke out head to toe. dr said strawberries can do that. i hope everything works out with af, however you want it to! :flower:

i dont think she has ever had strawberries blessed, will def not give them to her now you've said that :)

AF showed up about an hour ago pheeeew so relieved

lol chrissie- i felt horrible. my mom told me not to give her strawberries when she saw me with them. so i didnt give her any strawberries, just the juice. apparently thats the bad part. my poor baby. :nope:

good to hear af arrived:thumbup:

Took one more pregnancy test and it was negative, kind of made me feel relieved. Tomorrow I am going to make an appt with my OB and a uroligist to discuss our options. Tubal ligation vs vasectomy. And then we will got from there. The only reason I am considering a tubal, is I heard 1 in 10 men have chronic pain after a vasectomy for the rest of their lives, so we will see. One of my friends is getting her whole uterus removed during the procedure, just so she has no more periods. Any thoughts on that? And don't worry, it is really hard to offend me. Love to all!

In hospital as Phoebe had temp of 39.9. Just took bloods (what a horrific experience) and urine sample. Just waiting for results but may need lumbar puncture :(

It's a urine infection. Gotta stay in for another night so we can get the antibiotics. Thank god it's not anything TOO serious. X

@ Nix - glad its not too serious, hope she is feeling better soon xx

@ Brai - speak to the OB as there are side effects with complete removal, personally for me I would look for a non permanent say coil or implant that lasts a long time and then if after that time I'm still sure then go permanent.

@ Chrissie glad she showed up for you hun

In hospital as Phoebe had temp of 39.9. Just took bloods (what a horrific experience) and urine sample. Just waiting for results but may need lumbar puncture :(

Oh Rach :hugs: I hope she's better soon, poor little girl :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->