March Mummies 2011

Blessed - we stayed team yellow for both boys. It was fun although if we have a 3rd I might find out just so that if it's a girl I can do up a seriously girly room :haha:

I didn't get AF until Edward was completly weaned (13 months) and looks like it might be the same this time around.

Sorry i kind of dissapeared for a while. I wasn't feeling to hot. Think I got mono, since I have had it after every baby. Hubby has an appt with the urologist next week. I think we are going to go that route since it is easiest. I had major problems when I had an implant and bc pills make my depression worse. Plus it is reversable, even though it is very expensive. We are pretty sure we are done though. Glad the sick babies are better and everyone else seems to be doing well. Have to go into class now. Fun stuff

brai feel better soon--here's O from the other day...we were out playing in the woods with DH

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
she is so stinking precious!!!!! you are gonna have your hands full when she wants to start dating!!!!!:flower:

What a cute picture - she's gorgeous!

Kirima had a busy day yesterday - I went to work for 4 hours which went fine and she did drink about 75ml from a bottle - its not much but at least she did have something. She also took her first supported steps last night and while she's not yet crawling properly it is improving - she seems more keen on standing and walking right now. She is also speaking quite a bit now and we have got dada, ma (not mama yet though) and baba out of her recently.

Here are some pictures of my girls.
https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/126-1.jpg

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Tanikit/157-1.jpg

Cute pics!!! i keep trying to help J onto her knees so she can figure out how to do it herself, and she insists on pushing off with her feet and walking to me.

tanikit- your girls are soooo adorable. my 2nd dd did the same thing with walking. she didnt bother with crawling and walked very early. i think they want to keep up with the bigger ones.

nathon is all over the place, but scoots on his back. he says dada now and sounds like mama, but only says mama when he is crying. so i dont know if he is actually saying mama or if thats just the sound he makes when he is crying now???

we went to my DH's work today. they build jets and have a new model coming out, so they had an open house for it. it was so much fun. it was a beautiful day outside and we got a lot of walking in. there was a lot of free goodies they were giving out and got to eat a nice free lunch. kiddos got to play at a little area they had set up with rides like a fair.

Wow, super quiet on this thread! How is everyone? :hugs:

Yes it has been very quiet - hope everyone is ok.

Kirima has taken off with the crawling recently and is keeping me busy as she's also pulling up on things now and needs to be watched a lot. She stopped drinking today so not sure what is going on there - I eventually expressed and tried to give her some milk in a sippy cup, but she wasn't very interested. She may be teething more as she had a bit of diarrhoea recently and a slight fever for one day but still no teeth.

cute bump melissa--i have to say you look fabulous after 5 kids and 1 on the way! not that i would expect any different..but you look great!

all is well here...olivia's 6 month half birthday was yesterday :happydance: this weekend it's just me and her pretty much. DH is out hunting and he's gone from sun up to sun down, so her and i are having quality time together. she's doing great with me back at work...better than i ever expected. she's such a trooper and is taking bottles well, and not crying during the day when i'm gone. she's mostly with dh but also with a sitter about 10 hours a week. i on the otherhand am TIRED! O is nursing more at night to make up for the daytime and i'm working 40 hours a week and it's super busy (i have blisters on my feet from this week with all the walking i did at work!). but we are surviving and i hope this week settles down some...

how are all the march babies and mommies?

We have 2 teeth! The right started to cut thursday and the left friday and today they are both poking through.

membas- ouch! blisters on your feet! :nope: im glad o is taking to her new schedule well

ready- yay for teeth!!!!

Melissa you look great - can't believe how far you are already - have you decided yet if you will find out what gender this one is? Not too long til you can!

Membas glad Olivia is doing well. Hope it settles down at your work so you are not too busy.

Ready yay for the teeth! Think Kirima may be close to teething now though not sure - she has been refusing feeds during the day lately and making up for it at night which is making me very tired.

I'm working full time for a week next week so hoping that will go well (the hours are funny so will get back to my children in the middle of the day and then go back to work for the afternoon) then I have been asked to work 20-22 October also but am really struggling to sort out the babysitting because of the strange hours.

tanikit- it would be hard to figure out babysitting for that. its hard enough to find someone for regular hours. keeping a look out for someone to be available at weird days/times must be stressful. i hope it works out for you and the girls. i think im gonna find out. as it gets closer im getting more anxious to know, so i cant really see myself not finding out on the day of. we usually start getting some items for the new baby immediately, so i dont want to miss out on that either.

we got nathon a new walker yesterday. he seems to like it, but can barely reach the floor on the lowest setting. im hoping he will be zooming around the kitchen soon. for now it gives him somehere to sit and play besides his exersaucer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->