March Mummies 2011

Blessed honey that sounds so scary! You are in my prayers!

Tanikit - J is 8 months and a few weeks and not quite 17lbs - so small like Kirima!

Little and big babies :) I think Harry's about in the middle, he must be around 20 lb now :)

I think O is about 20 pounds too...maybe slightly less actually. She was 17.5 at her 6 month check. Don't think she's put on 2 pounds since then, but perhaps! Won't weigh her again til 9 month check...

Just stubbed my toe on the chair in the dark, carrying hot tea and a hot plate of dinner. Lucky I didn't drop hot tea everywhere or my dinner! Glad O was safely in her bed, crying but safe--DH out playing poker and I'm trying to get baby O down and eat dinner and have hot tea...whew. Will be relaxing when she finally gets down :)

Omg she slept from 7-7!!!! Now phoebes full on crawling I imagine she will slow down with weight gain x

ouch membas!

rachel- she may even lose some weight now that she is full on crawling. it takes a lot of energy out of them lol.

nathon is probably pretty average. he was just above 17 lbs at his last check up a couple of months ago, but was just above 18 a couple of weeks ago when he was sick. he looked like he lost some weight with being sick, he didnt want to eat much. he has his next check up on monday so i will find out where he is at then.

that's great sleep! i think O managed 6 hour stretch (maybe longer) and it coincided with my stretch of sleep so that was nice :)

Tanikit - J is 8 months and a few weeks and not quite 17lbs - so small like Kirima!

Another small one here girls. niamh is 9 mths today and is 16 lbs but really tall so she looks soo thin. she is rolling and commando crawling so i think that's why her weight has slowed

Brody is 8 months now and yesterday weighed in 22lb. I measured his height the other day and that was 75cm and feet size 4.5f from clarks

He is crawling like a good un and crusing round the furniture, has also managed to stand on his own for a few seconds then he seems to realise what he is doing and falls down he's so comical

xxx

Rach you never posted piccies of your wedding id love to see them :) x

Oooh I will post some when I get on the PC. Always on my iPhone!

I know dreaded W word! I got back a week Monday for 2 days then 3 days so not too bad but still crap. Best get me another baby!!

I have not been working much lately, but it should pick up early next year and I also would rather be with my children so these brief stints every now and then will do. Kirima has been crawling for 1.5 months already and is very busy and into everything so maybe that is partly why she is so small (that and some genetics) She also stands on her own for a few seconds and walks around clinging onto me or the furniture. Her sister walked early so it will be interesting to see when she will decide to.

Blessed any news yet on the fifth disease? Thinking of you.

Rach would love to see your photos too.

Max was 20lbs when he was in the hospital. He is 95% for height and has very big feet. He is a little slow on everything else so far. He is just barely getting to the point where I dont have to worry about him tipping over every few minutes when he sits. He rolls around on the floor and can scoot backwards, but not full on crawling yet. No pulling up on anything either.

He is doing a lot better. The culture they did came back as he had paraflu, which is the same as croup in babies. Sometimes they need steroids, but he is getting better so probably wont need it. Another problem they think he has is when he spits up he is respirating the food. So he just sits there and lets it gurgle in his chest until he gets sick of it and coughs it up. They said as long as he is getting it up himself he shouldnt need any oxygen or anything. I just have to watch him like a hawk so he doesnt choke or have breathing trouble. Thanks for asking!

Well Brody has a little tooth coming in at the bottom bless him, you can just about see it, and can definately feel it.. haha

Brody had to have steriods a couple of months ago, he had a bad cold and his breathing went funny, so he had to have 1 steriod every day until he was back to normal. Took about 4 days we joke that's why he was crawling so early, as he's a muscle baby.. haha

x

brai- i hope he recovers quickly! jaxon caught croup from his 6 month vaccines. he had to have steroids and breathing treatments, was not fun:nope:

tanikit- i talked to the dr friday and they said it would take a few more days. the lab they use doesnt do testing for it. they said it was a rare test, so they sent it on to another lab. im hoping its back by monday, but could be later on next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->