March Mummies 2011

yay for phoebe!!!!! i hope it goes smoothly for going back to work rachel :hugs:

Max was 20lbs when he was in the hospital. He is 95% for height and has very big feet. He is a little slow on everything else so far. He is just barely getting to the point where I dont have to worry about him tipping over every few minutes when he sits. He rolls around on the floor and can scoot backwards, but not full on crawling yet. No pulling up on anything either.

Brai that sounds exactly like Ethan. He just hates to be on his tummy so I am not sure he will ever crawl, but I know he would be so much happier if he could roam around! But then I also know be careful what I wish for lol!

Sorry girls I have been MIA on this thread and want to read back and catch up a bit. We are well here and hugs to all! Oh and ps - in my first TWW since Ethan was born! We started NTNP this month and for some reason (mind playing tricks I am sure!) I just FEEL pregnant. But will probably feel like an idiot when AF shows up! :rofl:

angela- :xmas12::xmas12::xmas12: i hope he has a little sibling on the way!!!!

Thanks Melissa! And I love Mason's name! :hugs:

so excited at even the possibility of being preggo again so soon... Then scared to death lol! Good thing I have another five days or so to drive myself nuts with symptom spotting! :rofl:

Thanks Natty! So excited for you and blessed! Almost there now!

I know ! Feels crazy, she's def a big girl she feels huge and my bump is as big now as it was with Ethan full term eeeeeek x

Ooooh TWW! Fingers crossed. We will be TTC in the new year :)

Well I've finished my working week now! No more work til Monday!!

Thanks girls! I should know by Monday, when I will test if no AF!

Natty can't believe you are already in the third trimester - are you ready for the next one? And will you put your two youngest together or all own rooms or the boys together?

Angela good luck! I am a little jealous though not really ready to try again yet but I have to keep reminding myself of last pregnancy as to ttc I have to get past my DH first!

Was working again this morning and Kirima seems to have coped a bit better. I may be working all next week again but should find out this afternoon - work has been a bit slow lately so I do need the jobs, but have also got used to staying at home and enjoying being with the children.

Ooh good luck Angela. can't believe how far our prego ladies are x

Thanks so much ladies! I know it sounds crazy but I really feel like I might be. Have been SO weepy the last couple days, just everything and nothing sets me off. I sure hope I am preggo or I will definitely feel like an idiot! :haha: and I have a few other symptoms like bloat and some bbs swelling (I can tell bc they have otherwise been so flat since the first pregnancy!!:rofl:) so we will see. Now I am going nuts to test but know it would be early and I don't have any tests in the house. :dohh:

Blessed and Natty so excited for you both and can't believe how far along you both are already! Do we have any other pregnant march mommies?

Tanikit I understand your hesitation and can relate - I do not have diabetes but have pretty serious hypoglycemia. It is enough to be annoying on a daily basis and makes it difficult for me to keep weight off or lose any, because I have to eat so often (and low carb does not work for me- I think because my sugar is almost always low already?) just this morning I had a low episode and had to remind myself that I have to stay on top of it for Ethan's sake!

Hugs girls!
:hugs:

angela- how many dpo are you? i had a weird feeling and tested and it was positive. found out i was only 9dpo so it was crazy it showed up. it was very very light though. i have never tested that early so i was pretty amazed. i cant wait to find out if you are! :happydance:

angela- how many dpo are you? i had a weird feeling and tested and it was positive. found out i was only 9dpo so it was crazy it showed up. it was very very light though. i have never tested that early so i was pretty amazed. i cant wait to find out if you are! :happydance:

Thanks Melissa! I did not run an opk at the time, but I usually ovulate around day 14 so that would make me now 12 dpo. I have to go to the store today or tomorrow and will defo grab tests there! :happydance:

LOL Thanks Rach and Blessed and I'm getting tests tomorrow at the store ASAP!

I don't think we've had twins on here yet (?)

Tankit, were sort of ready ?! We have the double pram and her car seat, using Ethans moses basket and things like bath and towels etc ive got her bottles and changing box etc its just really a new crib and cot which my mum is buying , my nan is buying the bedding (i have a lovely family) then all we need is her milk, some dummies and some more clothes then were all done but the biggest expensive things like car seat and pram are out of the way so all is good. We will be putting her in with Ethan when she is sleeping through and figure we need to treat them kind of like twins, it seemed more appropriate to put the youngest together , we do have a spare room she could go in but we did Ethans nursery up lovely it seems a shame not to use it :) x I can not believe how far we are either, nearly 29 weeks its crazy ! x

Angela i cant wait until you tests i like blessed found out really early this time, i think i was 3weeks and 3 days with a FRER x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->