March Mummies 2011

Hope the tests come back that you don't have it :) xx

Yay on teeth! Phoebe finally got rr 7th tooth, been 2 months since we've seen one!!! Xx

brai glad he's doing better and hope he's 100% soon :hugs:

blessed, lots of positive thoughts that your test is negative! :hugs:

here's O with Santa :) she did great! no tears, was quite taken with him. there was a really cute picture of her and him where they are looking at each other but i didn't purchase that one cuz you couldn't see her full face...but it sure looked like they were chatting :)

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    353 KB · Views: 7
Ok I have to ask this again because it is driving me nuts! I am only nursing Max 3-4 times during the day, and then still night nursing him. During the day he has 2-3 formula bottles and about 2 baby food feeds. I still havent started my period. I have never gone this long without it. I stopped taking bc about a month ago, and DH got his vasectomy about 2 weeks ago. We havent been using any protection. I took a pregnancy test about a week and a half ago and it was BFN. I keep having cramps like I am going to start my period and it is driving me nuts! And the last few days I have this sharp stabbing pain in the same spot kind of left lower front of my uterus. I also had what I thought were either a cyst or ovulation pains about 4-5 weeks ago, and my doctor said its probably just me ovulating for the first time, but my period never came? I am a little worried because I just got used to the idea of no more kids, and was getting comfortable with my family being complete. Someone just tell me I am nuts and overthinking this!

Membas she is such a doll!
Blessed did you hear back on your test yet?
Oh and Max has started waving his hand and saying what suspiciously sounds like Hi to everyone. Very cute!

only time will tell brai, or well, another test in a week or so? i bet you are not ovulating yet or about to get your first af. good luck!

Bra how did your oh find the vasectomy? My Dh will be having his soon x

He said the actual procedure wasnt to bad. He was in a bit of pain for a couple weeks, but now he is pretty much back to normal.

If you are still nursing at night then good chance you wont see your aF... but each woman is different.

Any suggestion how to get J to drink formula during the day?? I gave her one bottle a few weeks ago, she took it and drank it... then took another the next night before bed, but has refused all bottles since and i offer 2 a day?? I just want to bf morning, night and overnight and have formula during the day (in prep to go back to work)

J started clapping last weeK! and she waves bye bye and if shes in a good enough mood and you show her a duck and say "quack quack quack" she will say it back! i need to get videos of it all,

brai- it could have been that your body geared up for ovulation, hence the ov pains, but then didnt. i have heard of that happening. i would just test in a week or two. i think it takes a while for the vasectomy to take full effect, but im not sure. dont know that much about it. hope everything is ok with you though :hugs:

we got our results back and i am immune to the virus :thumbup: i was so happy to find out. the numbers looked like not really from when i was a child but still a ways back. i used to have a career a few kids ago and my girls were in daycare so i might have caught it then.

starting to home school again so have been really busy lately. happy thanksgiving to US ladies! we always stay home for thanksgiving and do our own dinner, and go see family for christmas. thanksgiving is so much fun making the turkey and all the fixings at our home, im starting to like it more than christmas!

edit: forgot to mention we are naming our next lil guy Mason Thomas

Yay Blessed! That must be such a relief. Very cute name too.
I know it sounds mean, but if they get hungry enough they will take the formula bottle. Max started taking them when I was having trouble with my supply. I am not sure of any tricks though. Sorry.
Max slept in his crib last night for 4 full hours. It was so nice since he always sleeps with me. Normally I like him in my bed, but he hasn't been sleeping well since he has been sick and has been keeping me awake. Maybe we can get him to sleep in his crib all night. We have family coming over tomorrow morning then are going to my parents for Thanksgiving. And going shopping Friday

Thanks brai- he is very nervous lol

Blessed- phew i thought u would be ok but must of been so worrying. so glad you can relax now

glad all is well blessed and what a great name! happy thanksgiving to you too :) we are staying home as well and having a friend and her 2 kiddos out. should be fun and lots of food :)

thanks ladies! i feel so much better. :flower:

ready- maybe you can mix breastmilk in with the formula to get her started on getting used to it. you could also put some of your breastmilk on the nipple of the bottle so its a familiar smell to her? dont know how well either of those would work, its not based on anyhing i know. just a thought.

Glad results came back immune :) xx

Phoebe is 9 months today! These last 3 weeks have been crazy. She learnt to crawl, very fast too! Pull herself up on furniture, clap, hi5, stick her tongue out, and giving kisses! She so adorable :) and for me it's back to work on Monday :(

Glad results came back immune :) xx

Phoebe is 9 months today! These last 3 weeks have been crazy. She learnt to crawl, very fast too! Pull herself up on furniture, clap, hi5, stick her tongue out, and giving kisses! She so adorable :) and for me it's back to work on Monday :(

Oh thats awful Rach :( on a diff note well done Pheobe :) xx

Yay Phoebe!! sorry you are back to work already :hugs: i think im going back early (in Jan instead of march). its going to be HARD!

I know the feeling, I went back in August sob sob didn't want to but didn't really have a choice due to money issues.... I wasn't due back until Dec

Crap isn't it. Never mind, gotta do it! Must update her pic on here too x

Blessed so glad to hear you were immune to it - must be a relief and cute name for your next LO.

As for formula bottles - neither of my children would take a bottle and so I just dropped the feeds I wanted to and let them go without - Laurana would take tea with milk in a bottle after one year of age and Kirima drinks water or juice out of a sippy cup. I find leaving the morning feedings has been easiest for me and then both made up for it in the afternoons or nights - at least this way even though she is not on the bottle I can still go and work in the mornings without worrying.

As for periods - I have also still not started after having Kirima and it took 18 months for them to become regular after having my eldest - maybe it was your ovaries trying to ovulate?

Phoebe congrats on all the milestones! Rach sorry you have to go back to work - will be hard at first but you might enjoy the break and the company.

Here we don't have thanksgiving so everyone is gearing up for Christmas - we are going to a big family party on Christmas Day (not sure where everyone will sit as there are too many people for the place) There will only be one other child there and my two though so I have a feeling they will be spoilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->