March Mummies 2011

natty- what is your actual due date? i just realized we are almost exactly 4 weeks apart! mine is march 18, but i know he will be here sooner. my OB said having babies closer together can make you go into labor earlier and the labor can be faster. there is 14 months between jaxon and nathon and i was already dilated to 3cm and 90% effaced at 37 weeks when they induced me with him. labor was about 4 hrs. there should be between 12 and 13 months between nathon and mason so i bet i will go early and it will go quick again.

i wouldnt be surprised if you go early too :flower:

Thanks Natty! DOes FRER mean first response early response? I think I have asked this before, so sorry! Does everyone pretty much think that test gives the earliest response? Will look for them tomorrow!

It sounds like you are almost all set on your preparations! So exciting that you are having a girl this time! :happydance:

Blessed if I remember right, your last one went pretty fast too, right? I WISH mine had been that short lol! :hugs:

my last one was about 4 hrs start to finish. that includes over an hour of waiting for the dr to get there while being ten cm and nathons head about to pop out lol. i pushed once or twice and that was it. it makes me nervous about this time, but they built a new hospital on my side of town thats 15 mins away thankfully.

yes your right about first response and it shows 6 days before you miss your period. its what i took cuz i happened to have one here. showed very early :thumbup:

Omg 4 hours blessed !!!!!! I'm due 20th feb Ethan's bday is 18th !!!Liver is playing up though so maybe 37 weeks which makes 4th feb scary or what ! X I found frer to be the best personally Angela x

Omg 4 hours blessed !!!!!! I'm due 20th feb Ethan's bday is 18th !!!Liver is playing up though so maybe 37 weeks which makes 4th feb scary or what ! X I found frer to be the best personally Angela x

lol it went a lot quicker than any if mine. they checked me and i was 3 cm, an hour later i told them i was feeling some pressure so they checked me and i was 10 cm. it was a couple more hours total time that i was in hospital til delivery, but about 4 hrs from the time they actually started pitocin to pushing him out.

i hope everything goes smooth for you hun! i bet its quicker for you this time :winkwink:

blessed, how long did it take for your first couple of kiddos? i'm just curious cuz i went in 7 hours with O from first real contraction to delivery (never even had contractions in the days leading up to labor--i kept wondering what a contraction would feel like right up until labor started...i was 4 cm, 60% effaced 2 days before labor even started). just curious cuz they said next time i could go even quicker.....and i thought 7 hours was pretty darned quick--laboring at home for 3 hours and 4 hours at hospital.

Morning girls!

Thanks so much to all who sent love and hugs my way! Unfortunately, the :witch: showed up late yesterday. :grr: oh well. I am surprisingly upset about it which caught me off guard. We weren't even specifically trying, but I had just started to feel so pg that I am now bummed that I'm not. :cry: but, we can try again in a couple weeks some am trying to shake it off.

Hugs and love to all! :hugs:

angela- im sorry hun. i wouldnt be surprised if you got pregnant pretty quick still since it hasnt been long since ethan was born. :hugs:

membas- my 1st was about 14-15 hours, 2nd was about 7-8 hours, 3rd was about 6-7 hours, 4th was about 10 hours from water breaking but 6-7 hours from contractions starting, and nathon was 5th. all of mine have been around 7 hours except my first and last. i do want mason to come quick, but definitely want to get to the hospital first lol. i wont be laboring at home at all, going straight in at any sign :haha: i would bet your next will be fairly quick. i also think it makes a difference knowing how it feels and what to expect. i was caught off guard with how much it hurt with my first. i think i made it longer being so tensed up about it instead of using lamaze and trying to stay as relaxed as possible through it like the rest

Hi All,

Any you ladies still waiting on first AF still! did it just arrive or did you have the normal cramps, sore boobs etc!I don't remember getting strong pre AF signs with my others. but man Ive had sore boobs for nearly a week, cramps on and off and lower back pain making me wonder has to be AF though.

Cant believe how quick time is going for the ladies expecting :happydance: wont be long before the babies are all here :flower:

haven't had mine yet!! i have had some mild cramping but must have been gas LOL

I haven't had mine yet either and by how it went last time I am hoping it is still a way off - I have no signs of it yet.

I know some ladies said they hadn't yet. Could you be pg?!

I would be shocked if I was :haha:, its never that easy for me esp while I'm breast feeding!!:flower:

I am thinking may be cramps are constipation and may be sore nipples are thrush from baby he been on very strong antibiotics the last 3 months :cry:

Im so hoping its not AF think ill up the feeds lol so I can keep it away may be its my body trying to ovulate :shrug:

Thanks for the reply's :hugs:

do you still get some pain meds at the hospital when you deliver and are intending on breastfeeding? im asking cuz i usually get intense cramps after delivery. wasnt so bad with the first two, but now its awful. of course if i have to go without i will, but was hoping something is safe to use. i usually get loritabs and 800 mg ibuprofins after delivery

oh yeah melissa. i was lucky i didn't have any cramping after birth, but breastfeeding actually helps your uterus shrink and therefore can cause more/worse cramping - so they keep you good and drugged up LOL. IBprofen and tylenol are both safe to take while bf'ing.

thanks hun! i hope its not too bad this time. it wasnt to bad with my 1st and only a little worse with my 2nd. from then on has been terrible though. the nurse told me that it gets worse with each one and she has been right so far so i cant imagine how this one will go. i had heard BF makes it worse too so that has me thinking it will be absolutely unbearable, but im gonna go with the flow. did they just give you regular tylenol and ibuprofin then intermittantly?

they offered me ibuprofen at the hospital although i was lucky and got along without needing it...you'll be just fine :) they will have options for you for sure! i am sure there are a few options for you even if breastfeeding stronger than ibuprofen even

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->