March Mummies 2011

I was begging for drugs before the placenta was even delivered! But that was strange even for me. My epidural didnt work like normal, but usually once the baby comes out I was fine. But this time I felt like I was still in labor after the baby was born. They actually gave me loratab while I was still being stitched up. I was prescribed loratab in hospital, even though I had some weird old lady telling me to try tylenol hours after I gave birth. I almost told her where to stick that tylenol! I was so angry. I know I was in a ton of pain after my first baby, but I had an epesiotomy and tons of cramping. The second 2 werent as bad, but enough to need more then tylenol. And the last one was about the same. I think it does get worse with each child, the cramping. I have never not had them give me a prescription for pain meds though, and I nursed 3 of my babies so dont worry!

im trying to remember... there were little white tablets and then the ibprofen which i was to take every 4 hours i think... and then was told i could take a tylenol inbetween if i needed it, but i really wasn't in any pain and didn't take them. It was funny cause the nurses were like "you need to take these" and i kept forgetting cause i wasn't in pain to need them :shrug:

My cramps with Harry were terrible! I cried a few times when i was feeding him :shock:

So I found a way to curb my baby cravings. Instead I am going to be a foster mom for doggies! I am way excited. It will keep me busy, give me something to take care of too. Plus I dont have to keep them forever, just until they find a permanant home. I think it will be fun, and if not I can just tell them it is not working out.

that sounds fun brai :) i'd have a hard time giving them up when they found a permanent home though :haha: i'd end up with a houseful of puppy/dogs

Blessed I had a C-section with Kirima and was on strong pain meds for quite a while after giving birth - they were all fine with the BFing. The C-section pain was enough that I didn't notice the cramping pains.

Brai that sounds fun - I have too many dogs to take on any more though (we have 3 which I suppose isn't so many but its enough for us!)

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/8da4f790.jpg

Xx

Aw Nix, she's adorable! Did she enjoy her dinner? :)

Rach she is adorable and looks like she enjoyed her meal!

Some one loved her dinner, I have one of Paul asleep with a big dirty face :haha: love those pics!

Well I know why my boobs were sore and cramps and why my weight loss stalled! first AF arrived yesterday 9 months to the day :cry: not sure I want them back! oh well! just hope I see my weight going down again now!

I have lost all my baby weight plus 45lbs. I want to lose like 30 more. We have official crawling! He uses one foot and one knee, but it is in a forward motion. I thought he would never crawl!
Boo for AF. I hope mine doesn't show anytime soon!

I have lost all my baby weight plus 45lbs. I want to lose like 30 more. We have official crawling! He uses one foot and one knee, but it is in a forward motion. I thought he would never crawl!
Boo for AF. I hope mine doesn't show anytime soon!

Well done, Ive about s stone more to go but Ill get there, its coming off slow but that is ok!

I know I'm so bummed :haha: I'm wondering will it be a very short one or a proper one remains to be seen I guess, secretly if I found out I caught the first egg I would have been very happy :shhh:

phoebe is so precious! looks like she thought something was yummy :flower:

yay for crawling brai!

celtic- boo for af. lol- maybe you will catch the next egg???

phoebe is so precious! looks like she thought something was yummy :flower:

yay for crawling brai!

celtic- boo for af. lol- maybe you will catch the next egg???

:nope: not as far as my lovely DH is concerned! So I love to just discover I was but know thats not going to happen! never be that easy :haha: wonder how the hell do you switch that part of your brain off!!!

way to go Brai!! thats awesome!!

i have 16lbs left (just over a stone LOL) and i'll be about 5lbs below prepregnancy weight.

im pretty sure my af is gonna make an appearance soon too... sore boobs, cramping, and last week some EWCM followed by creamy CM...

lol- i know im not the one to answer that. :haha:

im thankful my DH believes the same as me about it. we are so grateful to welcome as many as the Lord wants to give us. i think its just a natural instinct in a woman to be a mom. its what we do best!

way to go Brai!! thats awesome!!

i have 16lbs left (just over a stone LOL) and i'll be about 5lbs below prepregnancy weight.

im pretty sure my af is gonna make an appearance soon too... sore boobs, cramping, and last week some EWCM followed by creamy CM...

Thats the symptoms I was having a week later and she here!

blessedmomma I think we have room for one more, don't know if DH would be willing though may be! HMMMMM I never say never! I want an even number LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->