• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Nix hope you can get to a different doctor soon.

I know babies are supposed to have a 6 week growth spurt but maybe there is an earlier one since many of our babies are now taking more - Kirima has started snacking a lot - she has periods where she will breastfeed for hours (and she is sucking properly) and then times when she will sleep for 4 hours at a time before wanting more. Often her longest sleep stretches do follow very long wakeful periods where she has also drunk a lot - yesterday she was awake for 5 hour stretches at a time and I have started using the baby gym now because she is so alert. It is scary that she'll be a month old already in a few days time.

Brai he's really cute!

wow tankit that really has flown!!...

lol @ your greedy babies im glad there feeding well though, i wouldnt worry about overfeeding cuse they get rid of anything they dont want my health visitor always told me!...

Mason has patches where he will have a 4 hour sleep normally when i least want it cuse im having to go out the door on mad school runs lol be nice if he swapped that for his 1am - 4am feed and went to 5am lol ...

Ok good news here, our perserverance is obviously paying off cuse the lil monkey was weighed today and hes gained 1/2 pound since friday lol porker! hes now 8lb 13oz and above his birthweight of 8lbs 8oz! yay!! so finally we are discharged!

First night home was awesome. Max is nursing so well, and only woke up a few times to eat or be changed. Fingers crossed things continue to go smoothly. Oh and I think my milk is in now. He is gulping a lot more when he eats and peeing a lot. Good signs i think?

Handsome little fella brai!!!

Everyone doing ok and enjoying motherhood?

Ethan was 7lb 3 last tue and is getting weighed tomorrow so i am looking forward to seeing what weight he is now, he was still fitting in tiny baby clothes up to 7.5 but his feet were right at the end so yesterday i swapped everything for his newborn and packed away the tiny baby and i cant believe how much stuff there is !! It makes me so broody again, how can you be bloody broody with a 3weeker??

Ethans feeding are really one on his own he is on demand as i fed Finley like this but he seems to be every 3 hours but what he takes in these feeds are anyones guess!! sometimes he takes the full 5oz other times he will only take 2oz its such a waste but you never know so im making 5's up!!! at night he is having the 5oz and sleeping about 5 hours inbetween what a good little boy :D

Few recent piccies of my little men !! xx

Attachments

• DSC_0065 [640x480].jpg
    DSC_0065 [640x480].jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0054 [640x480].jpg
    DSC_0054 [640x480].jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0072 [640x480].jpg
    DSC_0072 [640x480].jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0074 [640x480].jpg
    DSC_0074 [640x480].jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
rachel- the same thing is starting here. i started making 4 oz bottles cuz 2 wasnt enough. now he is eating all the 4 oz and is hungry 2-3 hours later. i feel like he is eating way too much, but i guess if thats what he needs:shrug:

i feel like i need to up it to 6, but dont want him to start spitting it up from being too full.

Blessed we are the same dont want to overstuff the lil guy but he is hungry!

Sorry for brevity typing one handed while I pump lol

angela- so glad he is eating good :happydance:

brai- he is too adorable :baby::flower:

natty- your boys are just gorgeous. too cute!

good job mommas- we make some cute babies!:hugs:

Natty love the pics! He is gorgeous.

Kirima is still in newborn clothes though a few of them are getting too small mainly in the leg length - put her in a 0-3m babygro last night but it is too big still so will keep her in the larger newborn clothes for now. Also think I may move her up a size in nappies in a couple of days - well when the packet I am on is finished.

Shell's yay for the weight gain!

yay for weight gain. Phoebe's legs and feet are long so her toes are getting snug in the babygrows!

I am making 5ozs now (still on ready made milk cause its easy but expensive) she usually takes 4.5-5oz but still every 3 hrs max! shes such a fatty!!

here is some pics..

Attachments

• 009 (2).jpg
    009 (2).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 105 (2).jpg
    105 (2).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
Shes so cute Rach!!

Jadyn is in some newborn stuff - but they are pretty short in the legs, however they fit everywhere else, i guess she's gonna be tall... it wont be long till she's out of them. The 0-3 fits ok though. Im still in newborn diapers due to a: the cord and b: the size 1's look HUGE!

Wahoo! At his weight check today our little guy has gained eleven ounces since Friday and is now back to his birth weight! Yay!

awww such cuties.... heres a few recent ones of Mason.....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/196856_10150114470198358_505553357_6493774_1775598_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/188709_10150115504148358_505553357_6504198_5685425_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/190107_10150115358083358_505553357_6502390_6051571_n1.jpg

ahhh how cool is mason on that top piccy he has a proper pose going on !!!! Hes adorable i love his socks !!

Rach Pheobe is beautiful , she is going to be a heartbreaker !! Ethan also has that cow babygrow :D

lol he is the spit of his dad and so like him being a proper poser!!! got those socks at my babyshower they are dead cute! x

Here are some i just took...
photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

we are still laying down in that same spot LOL

Max was born at 8lbs 7oz, and is now down to 7lbs 13oz. They didnt say anything, so I am thinking its not a big deal to lose that much? Got his billiruben count done today also, they never called back though. So hoping no news is good news.
Such cute babies! Will have to put some new pictures up soon.

Brai sounds the same as Mason he was born 8lbs 8oz and went down to 7lb 13oz hes now above his birth weight but took 2 weeks cuse he had so much mucus and probs feeding its still within there 10% so dont panic x

Kirima was 8lbs 7oz and went down to 7lbs 14oz on day 4 so sounds normal - she was 4oz above birth weght by 2 weeks and 5 days I think and they were quite happy. Hope the bilirubin was fine.

I have a friends baby shower on Thursday and Kirima will be a month old. I have taken her out quite a bit so she will be fine going there too.

Love all the photos - all the babies are gorgeus. Need to get some more of Kirima up too.

Ethan was weighed today and he is half an ounce under 8lb so still a tiny one , can not believe looking at him that the majority of you had a baby ever bigger than this !!!! x

Gahhhh Baby decided she doesn't need to sleep between midnight and 8am!! And just yesterday i was panicking that she wasn't waking to eat - well she was awake and eating ALL night!! and now im back to trying to wake her to eat. :grr: Im gonna try to wake her every 2 hours instead of 3 today and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->