• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

im 5 weeks today, off to see the dr today and also be telling my line manager at work the news, bit nervous.

Feeling very bloated today and peeing even more, last night think i had a bit of MS even though it was at night so i had a good old ginger biscuit lol

hope everyone is ok xx

hi ladies!! lovely to see so many due in the same month. i am due on March 1st. just hope it doesn't happen on Feb 29th!!

Hi everyone and congrats on your pregnancies:)

I'm joining with a hint of caution after a loss in February.

Recognise a couple of names (Suffolksarah) and hoping for a sticky bean for all of us.

I'm due 13th March :thumbup:

XxX

Hey neversaynever, congrats!! I'm from west midlands too, where abouts are you?

Hello and good morning everyone! I'm due March 4 - so many of us due in March so far! Knock on wood, but no hard symptoms yet aside from bloating, stuffy nose, and a little nausea when the wrong smells hit me! I sailed through my pregnancy with DD, and I'm sincerely hoping to repeat that experience! hahaha So aside from already gaining in my waistline, but going down two pounds, that's about it for me!

Good luck and here's to a happy and healthy nine months for us all!

Hey, have just updated the first post with everyones due dates, think i've got everyone right, let me know if it's not!

Why do we have no one due on the 2nd of March?! lol.

Way-hey, yay for Birmingham! :happydance: It's where all the best people are from! :thumbup:

Hi I'm due 7th march according to my lmp. Still in shock :mad:

I have the same due date next year as i had this year lol 10th march can i be added

hello ladies, mind if i join? according to my last period i am due march 8th, altough i stopped taking the pill and got pregnant straight away, therefore i dont know when i ovulated! :)

soooo happy and excited! i wish everyone of you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

:hugs: xx

2nd Time I guess we know when your favorite time to BD is!! lol

Very nervous and excited, tomorrow I have my first appointment, well not appointment as such since it's a military hospital and you just have to turn up. From what I understand they will do a test and I get the results at some point in the day. I also have to do paperwork questionnair or something...
Excited and nervous now. Probably won't sleep much tonight!

Hey ladies, can I join?
I still can't believe I'm going to be a mummy! lol
My EDD is March 17th.
Thanks so much!

Welcome and congrats! Have added you to the list :thumbup:

I missed a call off my midwife today :dohh: whoops! Called her back but no answer, hope she calls me back tomorrow!!

2nd time, I'm due 10th March too and it's also the date I got my :bfp: with my son last year! Must be a lucky date for us!! x

yes i obviously like to bd in the spring my 1st dd was born 8/02/10 second dd 6/03/11 and next one 10/03/12 lol second was 4 days early

Pip, please can you cahnge me to the 8th, I worked it out wrong :dohh:

Done hun! :thumbup:

I'm soooo glad that this bean is due in the spring - both my sisters are pregnant and due this winter, Bella was born in winter, and my two nephews were born in the winter! Lol, about time we had a spring baby in our family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->