• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

hope everyone is well :)

I had my hospital booking appointment on wednesday and it went well, they have booked me a debrief with the manager of the delivery suite too discuss how they managed my care during my last labour (or didn't manage it as the case may be!!) and thats next month :) my nuchal scan is on wednesday yay! and I have too see the consultant after my 20 week scan too discuss our plan of action for this labour as last time I had a retained placenta that ended up having too be manually removed and their is a slightly hight risk that it will happen again, so coming up with our plan of action for it

so excited as it is finally starting too feel more real!

Poohbear that quilt is lush i love it..:happydance:

Im sooo determined to find out what were cooking at my 20 week scan i really need to persuade dh to find out as he wants a surprise.. i cant wait to start baby buying im too excited! Trying to hold back :haha:

Hope everyone enjoys there weekend xx

Ugh things right now are not very good, I'm soooo sick today and I've been fighting with my DP and gah!

Hi everyone, I thought I would post again as I have been looking round the forum, hope everyone is feeling as well as you can with sickness and I know I can fall asleep at any time of day too!!! We heard babies heartbeat on Friday at the midwife appointment we all cried I think, there was only one she could find so our complete guess about twins may not be right but we will wait and see!! Our scan is on 30th of this month so we are counting down the days!!! It's all feeling so real and like we will be having a baby now!!! Exciting times, hope you've all had a good weekend xxxx

Hi ladies, I am due on 3rd March 2011, can I join your group please, my name is Laura I am married to Ray and this is our first baby together. DH had a vr in February and we conceived in June 2011. I have 2 children already DD is 6 and DS is nearly 4! I am 12 weeks 2 days pregnant with baby number 3 and I have my dating scan tomorrow morning at 9.00am xxx

had scan today and got bumped forward, can you please change me too march 8th :)

Yay for the scan! That's groovy that they put you forward :) For some reason I'm expecting to be put back at my scan, no idea why :wacko:

Laura - welcome, how did your scan go?

Really it's better for them to bump you back. At the end docs get really up tight if you "go over due" and couple extra days is nice to go into labor naturally. They were 2 weeks off on my daughters due date. They put me at 40 and really I was only 38. But she came when she was ready. Which is more important to me then the date she came. :) Camping was pretty fun. Still waiting for nausea to go away. I know it's right around the corner! Going to post a bump pic on pg journal soon. It's a good thing that we told our family because I am definitely starting to show. lol

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies!
Im due on the 1ST of March And I Cant Wait!!

Scan first thing tomorrow. Really excited. Feel like a child at christmas. Going to bed now so the morning comes quicker - not that I will be able to sleep. Please all cross your fingers for me

Hello March Mummies :wave:

Ive been a member of the February Valentines for a while now (as going by lmp was due 14/02)

But had my dating scan today & am due March 1st! (I am having a csection, so LO will be born about 1 week before)

But i'd love to join your group too, if you'll have me? :friends: (am I allowed to be a member of 2 groups? :shrug::blush:)

Welcome new comers. :) So happy to be at the 12 week mark!! :) And I want to see pics of ultra sounds ladies!

All was good with my u/s and no change in due date. Measurements were spot on. What an amazingly emotional day :)

Soo i had my u/s yesterday.. all went well baby was wriggeling all over the places they changed my edd from the 5th to the 6th soo no big change there, everything was fine except a small bleed they found in my uterus near baby but its super small soo dont need to worry

Cant wait till my next scan so i can find out what were cooking 7weeks to go woop woop :happydance:
Welcome new comers and hows everyone doing xx

Great news Nimoo :thumbup:

Those that already have children, what are your age gaps gonna be with the new baby? :shrug:

Roo will be around 2 and a half years old when this one is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->