March Mummy's - waste time with me

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I'm due 11th March and feeling huge.

Just want time to hurry up. I'm 30+4 today

Any other March mums?

31+5 due March second and feel like a complete whale. I am just ginormous. I don't know where the rest will fit in.

Also dying of back and pelvic pain.

On the upside i got out all the newborn clothes today and have them washed and folded and ready to go in baby's new drawer.

Also tossed out 7 giant garbage bags of clothing. Was so satisfying and therapeutic to have such a big clean out.

I'm due March 27th which feels like forever away! I'm only just starting to get big and not too uncomfortable yet, just bending over is getting a little tricky now!

I'll join you ladies. I'm due March 23rd with #4.

Feeling big, back is sore....but I'm managing :)

Due March 28th with number 2! I feel like time is standing still right now.

:hi:

I'm due march 14th with baby number 2. I feel big, and everywhere hurts. With my son I felt like this at full term!

Hurry up, March!

I'm due March 11th too! Wooo hooo! ;) I'm not quite "big" yet either...course I weigh over 300 pounds already, so I guess that counts as big by default? I still have a B belly and really hate that I just look like a really weird fat lady... but when I put on maternity pants and a maternity shirt, the huge upper belly I have sort of makes it look like I'm "round". :)

Hello March mummies :)

I'm due 16th March & it can't come soon enough, my last pregnancy was a breeze compared to this time round... Running after a hyperative toddler is taking its tool now! Roll on mat leave in 6 weeks.... I can't wait to slob about the house in my pjs!

im due March 15th with my first and I must say this back/sciatica pain is TERRIBLE! I literally can barely walk, can't really sleep at all and I was up at 3:30 just crying because it hurt and I wanted to be able to get comfortable.

Other than that everything is great! Some days I feel like time is dragging and some days like its flying by.

My baby shower is next weekend so I'm very excited for that. It should help me pass some time getting everything washed and put up, assembled and cleaned up!

Has anyone already had their baby showers? What about hospital/ diaper bags have you packed or started getting one together?

Hello all. I'm due March 22nd with my 2nd. I feel pretty good, but it's a bit harder this round to get enough sleep. This is mostly because of my toddler, but also because laying on my side at night hurts my hips and I've had a tad bit of insomnia some nights. Work is also more stressful than the job I had with my first. Mobility isn't difficult for me, but I think I've already gained about what I gained with my first. Maybe a few pounds short. I'm nervous about how my 2 year old will take the birth of her sibling. She's been going through a phase lately of wanting to be a baby. She used to point to my belly and say "I saw the baby!" or if I asked where the baby was, she would say "In your belly" while pointing to my belly. Now she doesn't really answer the question, or pats her own chest and says "right here."

I am due on March 21 with my first but I will go early because of her size. I also have a b stomach and am carrying wide so I mostly look like Jabba the hut.
I got a pregnancy massage go for my birthday and can't wait to use it- the sciatica and back pain is so bad! I can't sleep longer than an hour without Benadryl or Tylenol pm as a result

No shower for me. We are doing a meet and greet after she is born.

I'm starting to think about a hospital bag. That is as far as I've gotten haha!

No baby shower here either. We have gotten what we need though, either as pre-Christmas gifts or Christmas gifts, or as things we saved from last time.

Third baby so no shower here.

Here's bump at 30 weeks on xmas day. Huuuuuuge where will the next 10 weeks fit.

Going to pack my hospital bag very soon. I had preeclampsia with my son so was constantly admitted to hospital at the drop of a hat from 29 weeks. So I needed to always have it packed and take it to appointments with me. Going to pack it before my next appt at 33 weeks.

10487430_10152996241944468_8595445190850504102_n.jpg

Lovely bump Betheney! Did you go full term with your son?

I've almost got everything now, just need to get the nursery sorted, clothes washed & hospital bag packed! I know, I sm far too organised, with my son I had everything ready by 28 weeks, lol! I just want to get it all done before I get uncomfortably big, then I can enjoy mat leave :) it can't come soon enough!

Anyone else going to attempt a VBAC? I'm planning to, just hope I go into labour naturally as my hospital doesn't like inducing if you are having a VBAC.

Here's me on Christmas Day at 27 weeks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
Lovely bump Betheney! Did you go full term with your son?

I've almost got everything now, just need to get the nursery sorted, clothes washed & hospital bag packed! I know, I sm far too organised, with my son I had everything ready by 28 weeks, lol! I just want to get it all done before I get uncomfortably big, then I can enjoy mat leave :) it can't come soon enough!

Anyone else going to attempt a VBAC? I'm planning to, just hope I go into labour naturally as my hospital doesn't like inducing if you are having a VBAC.

Here's me on Christmas Day at 27 weeks x

You're so organised! I need to start doing things. But... Effort :blush:

I'm anaemic and it's making me so short of breath :brat:

Katestar gorgeous bump!!!!!!!! I so hope you get your VBAC. The fact you want to even attempt it though is great! Was your son a planned section due to previa or something? Or were you an EMCS? I was so terrified lf ending up with an EMCS with my son because an inductiom at 33 weeks was probably going to fail, bit luckily it was quick and perfect. Didn't even get the drip, just had the prostalglandin (cervadil)

I was induced at 33 weeks with my son due to PE, the PE problems arose at 29 weeks. But here i am at 32 weeks with not a blood pressure or PE problem in sight! My daughter i went into labour naturally at 39+3 and gave birth at 39+4. So one termie and one premmie.

Hello! :) I'm due March 4th with number one. Getting REALLY excited now :happydance: It took us 4 years and 3 miscarriages (including two failed rounds of IVF) to get this far... can't believe it's actually happening! And naturally too!

Our nursery is still not even painted and the furniture I bought is flat-packed. Oops. BUT I've been shopping like a mad-lady in the January sales making judicious use of Christmas gift cards and excited grandparents-to-be, so no shower (not sure that's done as much in the UK anyway?) but got most of my stuff. I think :winkwink:

Hospital bag. Yeah, that's a good idea...

I'm trying for a VBAC but just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes so not sure if that will throw a monkey wrench into our plans. My OB won't induce me so if it comes down to it, I need a section.

Here is me at 28 weeks. I'm so short, I just carry out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe