March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

My tummy is all kinds of weird shapes! I had a big dip in the middle the other day!

I had a big dip the other day too.. I think maybe it is when the baby is more back to back briefly?

Last day of work tomorrow!!! I'm so ready to finish but I think the reality will hit next week that I'm actually having a baby. I'm a little worried about going all the way back to the baby stage again after so long!

Yeah I'm kind of terrified I've forgotten everything!

My tummy is all kinds of weird shapes! I had a big dip in the middle the other day!

I had a big dip the other day too.. I think maybe it is when the baby is more back to back briefly?

Last day of work tomorrow!!! I'm so ready to finish but I think the reality will hit next week that I'm actually having a baby. I'm a little worried about going all the way back to the baby stage again after so long!

Yeah I'm kind of terrified I've forgotten everything!

It all came back to me when I had my 2nd and that was a 3 year gap. This time it is 5.5 years so I should still remember but it might be more of a shock as my boys are fairly independent (well except in the morning when DS2 wants a "grown up girl" to help him get dressed)

I'll be 36 weeks Monday and I'm having so much pressure around my cervix and a ton of discharge. I feel like baby will be here within the next 2 weeks. Tough because with this being my first I'm not 100% sure what to look for, but the weird twinges and pressure down low is a new sensation.

He was still head down at my scan last Wednesday and measuring 5lbs 12 oz.
They're scheduling me for a c-section the week of March 6th, but I can change my mind and attempt vaginal birth at any time. Just worried about the risk of rupture still.

Sooooooo ready for this to be over. I have 2 weeks of work left and I honestly don't think I'm even going to last that long.

I've had all sorts of pressure around my cervix and I'm also 36 weeks (today!). Baby is running out of room in there and they can be engaged for quite a bit before the start of labour.

It's my last day of work today and I have mixed feelings about it. I love my boss and I enjoy my job but I'm so uncomfortable and exhausted that I know it's time.

Induction is scheduled for 2 weeks today and I"m starting to get really, really nervous about having 2 under 2 that it is keeping me awake. I guess it's practice for what is upcoming?!

I've had all sorts of pressure around my cervix and I'm also 36 weeks (today!). Baby is running out of room in there and they can be engaged for quite a bit before the start of labour.

It's my last day of work today and I have mixed feelings about it. I love my boss and I enjoy my job but I'm so uncomfortable and exhausted that I know it's time.

Induction is scheduled for 2 weeks today and I"m starting to get really, really nervous about having 2 under 2 that it is keeping me awake. I guess it's practice for what is upcoming?!

That is where I'm at with work. I don't dislike my job by any means, but I'm exhausted. I'm honestly worried about lasting the next 2 weeks.
It's snowing here today into tomorrow, so I think I'll see if I can work from home tomorrow. At least that way I can stay in my robe and keep my feet up!

It's snowing here too bicorn where about are you from? I don't think I could have done another two weeks. Even just trying to get the housework caught up today was hard. I would have loved the option to work from home.

It's snowing here too bicorn where about are you from? I don't think I could have done another two weeks. Even just trying to get the housework caught up today was hard. I would have loved the option to work from home.

I'm from Rhode Island (New England area of the US).
I don't have the option of maternity leave, so I'm trying to last as long as I possibly can. I think this might be my last week though :(

It's definitely nice I can work from home (which I'm doing today), but they prefer we don't.

I've been slacking on cleaning for sure. Just looking around the house right now and it's a mess :dohh:

I'm waiting for the terror and panic to kick in, it hasn't just yet lol. its been almost 8 years since i cared for a wee one!

I'm from Rhode Island (New England area of the US).
I don't have the option of maternity leave, so I'm trying to last as long as I possibly can. I think this might be my last week though :(

It's definitely nice I can work from home (which I'm doing today), but they prefer we don't.

I've been slacking on cleaning for sure. Just looking around the house right now and it's a mess :dohh:

I can not believe how little time you are allowed for giving birth. It seems crazy. I work for an American company and there were people at head office surprised they would hire a replacement for me but here we are allowed a full 52 weeks (50 paid although at 50% of usual wages). I've been slacking on pretty much everything lately. Makes me wonder about the about to give birth burst of energy....:shrug:

Sorry to hear that kaylab will they not try to turn them first??

We chose not not to do that procedure its highly. Dangerous

:hugs: kaylab! It's so dissapointing to find out you'll have to have a csection, I wish I had the right words to help but I know for me personally it took almost 2 years to come to terms with my csection and not being able to have the natural birth I had dreamed about...Hopefully your little one turns last minute and you'll be able to go vaginally!

C section is fine. I had one and it meant I have a living baby. Please don't feel that it's any less than a real method for delivering your baby. My birth story is a positive experience and I don't like reading people saying they think you should turn the baby or deliver vaginally. This is your story and your baby's story. Embrace it and enjoy it. Don't look back with regret that you couldn't do something, see it rather that you could.

Link in second picture of siggy. Read my last 3 diary entries.

Deffo agree with Ellie. I don't think my oldest or me would have lived to tell the tale without my c section.

Bicornbump you it's normal to be scared but you will be absolutely fine and it will be all over before you know it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->