March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Ouch salamander. Coughing and sneezing post section is horrendous 😱

How are you feeling broodymrs?

Congrats ladies! So exciting the little ones are starting to arrive!!! Ahhh!
Mine will be here Tuesday 😬 still convinced I won't make it through the surgery though....

Also, the pictures have all finally decided to load on my phone. They are just too cute and sweet 😍

Mine will be here Tuesday 😬 still convinced I won't make it through the surgery though....

Pretty much back to normal. My only lingering thing is a slightly numb and tingly left foot. That's freaking me out a bit

Pretty much back to normal. My only lingering thing is a slightly numb and tingly left foot. That's freaking me out a bit

Pretty much back to normal is amazing considering how recent the procedure was!
The foot thing would bother me too. Can you move and walk on it?

Congrats ladies on all the beautiful new babies!!! I'm getting so excited to meet my little girl!

Congratulations on all the new little babies!!

I'm still waiting.. 5 days until my "due date" but starting to think I will go over as don't feel like anything is happening.. not that I felt anything before my others so really that means nothing haha.

Pretty much back to normal is amazing considering how recent the procedure was!
The foot thing would bother me too. Can you move and walk on it?

Yes completely mobile, just feels like when you're getting rid of pins and needles.

Thank you
And omg almost. Back to normal? Man its crazy how different. Things are for people the pain is still all to much. For me and this my 4th

Sorry kaylab. 😟 I remember day 2 and 3 being pretty rough but overall a much easier recovery than with ds1. My hospital were really big on being mobile and weaning off meds asap so that may have helped.

My c section is tomorrow and I'm reallyyyyyyyy hoping they get me up and moving ASAP! I keep seeing it makes the recovery so much easier.

They already said I'll be in the hospital til Friday or Saturday, but I'm kind of looking forward to having some extra help...considering this is my first and I'm clueless.

Def make the most of it bicorn, esp if you want to breastfeed as that can be tricky.

Through necessity, I was up and mobile after 6 hours (the minimum time they would let me). Basically, as soon as the feeling was back in my legs, I was walking to NICU to be with Finlo. I showered 12 hours after the section and demanded my catheter out then too. I've had a very easy recovery. I have a small scar, no infection and there is just a baggy pouch of fatty tummy over my incision scar that I need to tone.
I feel proud and glad that I mobilised so fast. Everyone kept telling me I was overdoing things, but I know my body.
Good luck!

Through necessity, I was up and mobile after 6 hours (the minimum time they would let me). Basically, as soon as the feeling was back in my legs, I was walking to NICU to be with Finlo. I showered 12 hours after the section and demanded my catheter out then too. I've had a very easy recovery. I have a small scar, no infection and there is just a baggy pouch of fatty tummy over my incision scar that I need to tone.
I feel proud and glad that I mobilised so fast. Everyone kept telling me I was overdoing things, but I know my body.
Good luck!

It's amazing what your body can do when it needs to. I was gutted they don't give codeine anymore but in hindsight it's a good thing as I'm almost painkiller free now, and it's only paracetamol and ibuprofen anyway

Caleb Joseph was born 3/7/17 via c section.
The surgery had minor complications (I hemorrhaged after causing my blood count to drop quite low) however baby Caleb is perfect. We're in love ❤

I will post a pic of the nugget ASAP.

Congratulations bicornbump

Am still waiting patiently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back