March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I've been waiting for a group for March due datedate 2017 but haven't seen one so far so thought if just take the plunge and make one.

Really hoping to be able to share this blessing with all you lovely March mums to be.

I'm so nervous as I've been trying for 27 months and we've had 3 early losses and 1 missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. I'm trying to think positively and praying this is my rainbow baby.

My edd based on my ovulation date is 6th March and I'm booked in for an early scan at 7 weeks as we were using fertility medication to conceive.

Below I've made a list everyone's due dates and whether you're team yellow, pink or blue which I can update as we go along. I've also added a little questionnaire so we can all get to know each other a little better :)

Mummies to be March 2017

1st March
Sepia:yellow:

2nd March
hhimayy :blue:

3rd March
Princesstaz :yellow:

4th March
Shan4609 :yellow:

5th March
harrietpurkis:yellow:

6th March
broodymrs :blue:

8th March
Cleckner04:yellow:

9th March
pb921124 :blue:
Sarah0108 :pink: :blue:
Kaylab22 :pink:

10th March
EllissMummy:yellow:
katestar53 :yellow:
Arrow :pink:

11th March
ttc bubby no2 :pink:
Pne1985 :pink:

12th March
Mel102 :pink:
MiBabyHopes :pink:
salamander91 :blue:
Butterfly2 :yellow:

13th March
Palpouch :yellow:
SweetV :pink:
Tattyhead :pink:
03babysquish :blue:

14th March
Esmemuppet:yellow:
Sarah2211 :angel:
Sarah233 :yellow:

15th March
sewing_mama :blue:
bicornbump :blue:

17th March
elliecain :blue:

18th March
KittieB:yellow:
Sunnie1984 :yellow:
Jadza :blue:

21st March
PeppersCastle
:yellow:
ttc126 :angel:
katie12 :yellow:
Livvy :yellow:

22nd March
Button05:blue:
lucky15 :yellow:

23rd March
Ellivort :pink:
Mirandaprice :pink:
Oxygen7880 :blue:

25th March
klabro:yellow:
justplay91 :blue:

26th March
amc90 :pink:
xSamantha :yellow:
Kmpreston :pink:

27th March
PeppersCastle :yellow:
Ro168 :yellow:
Ltweety :yellow:
Mattsgirl :pink:

28th March
flipporama1 :yellow:

30th March
Still hopping :yellow:

31st March
Mrs. Tigger :blue:

Name (just first)?

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?

What # child is this for you?

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

Are you finding out the gender?

How many months were you TTC?

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?

Hey I've been waiting for someone to start a March thread. Going from my ovulation date am due 12th March.

Sorry you've suffered losses in the past I really hope this little beans sticks

Hiya Mel.

Great to have you, was beginning to think I was the only person due in March lol.

How are you feeling so far, any symptoms?

I'm not really having any at all, can't wait to get some x

Name: Tara

How old are you: 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date: 6th March bases on ovulation date confirmed by charting.

What # child is this for you: This will be my second.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl: Not sure at all, I think possibly boy.

Are you finding out the gender: No we'll stay :yellow: again.

How many months were you TTC: 27 months TTC + 14 months NTNP

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy: I'm taking baby aspirin as I've had 3 early losses, metformin to help with my pcos, folic acid and vit B6.

Name (just first)? Melanie

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 12th of March going by ovulation

What # child is this for you? Number 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea will guess girl

Are you finding out the gender? No staying team yellow as this will be my last

How many months were you TTC? 3 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just my prenatal

Hey no symptoms yet thinking about it I never had any symptoms with my last two pregnancies either. Have you booked your appointment with your doc yet?

Mel I have an appointment booked for an early scan at 7 weeks, that's with my assisted conception unit thought because of fertility drugs there's a higher chance of multiples and also so they can discharge you from the service once they've confirmed a pregnancy.

I also have an appointment with my gp today so I can let them know and arrange getting in with the midwife x

Multiples wow that would prob worry me lol one at a time is enough for me :haha: saying that I have had really dark positives since 9dpo and have worried myself if there was more than one little bub in there.

I have to wait until at least 8 weeks until I see my gp it feels like forever

If pregnant I would be due on March 6th as well. I'm scared to test. Dont want to get my hopes up. I have PCOS as well @PrincessTaz. AF was due on 7/2 or 7/3. I'll get a $1 store cheapie today and test in the morning

Mel me and my OH have been joking about triplets lol, I'd rather 1 but at this point I'll take anything lol. I booked in with midwife now at 9 weeks, it seems like a lifetime away though!

Angelwings it sounds promising to me, I can't wait to see what your test says tomorrow. Keep us updated and lots of luck for testing :)

Hello :)

Name (just first)?* Jamie

How old are you?*27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?*March 2nd

What # child is this for you?*2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure, predicting girl since we would like a boy lol

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? 8 months with 2 losses

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?*No

Hiya Jamie and congratulations :) I'll get you added to the list now.
I'm sorry for your losses, I feel that Mrach is gonna be a lucky month for us all.

How you feeling so far?

Good luck Angelwings

Hi Jamie and congrats x

Hello! I'm Esme, 1-2 weeks on clear blue digital today so v v early...edd 14th March...eeekkk! Have a gorgeous 4 year old daughter. I'm 39 so even more nervous! Hope we can support each other during the sometimes scary first tri!!x

Hello

Name (just first)?* Shannon

How old are you?*25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?*March 4nd

What # child is this for you?*2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy

How many months were you TTC? 0 complete shock but happy! MAP didn't work as I think I was most fertile when I took it!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?*No

Hiya Jamie and congratulations :) I'll get you added to the list now.
I'm sorry for your losses, I feel that Mrach is gonna be a lucky month for us all.

How you feeling so far?

I had nausea last week but it subsided so I'm nervous about that. The exhaustion also subsided for the most part. Today I've been have muscle pains down there so I'm hoping it's just ligament stuff.

Hi all! i just got my bfp this morning and we are super excited!

Name (just first)? Milessa

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? March 12th ff calculated

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy!

Are you finding out the gender? we would like to do a gender reveal party

How many months were you TTC? 5

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? just prenatal

Esme congratulations hun, and welcome to the group. Really nice to have you andn I'm sure this group will be a great place of support and to share everything x

Shannon wow congratulations, can't get a better surprise than a baby lol. Great to have you x

Milessa so gladon't to see you here, congratulations. I was following the June group and your charts and I always had a good feeling for you this cycle. So pleased for you x

Jamie I'm the same, I'd had sore boobs for a little bit and a metallic taste but now everything has gone and I'm so worried. I keep telling myself to stay positive but it's hard. I'm still testing I'm that nervous but it makes it worse sometimes. I've had a 1-2 and 2-3 on a digi and I have one left but I'm sout scared to take it in case it's not gone up to 2-3 or moved back to 1-2. I'll feel much better once I've had my scan but then I'm so nervous for that too lol. X

Hi all expecting mamas!

So happy to see that there's a March group!

Name (just first)? Rita

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? March 9th based on LMC which is what I'm going by since that is what my Dr. goes by last time. But based on ovulation, my due date March 14th.

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? We're hoping for a boy, but I have a feeling it's going to be a girl again.

How many months were you TTC? Only 1. Last time it took us 7 months so we were REALLY surprised to be pregnant so early

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Prenatals

Wishing everyone a sticky bean!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->