*March plz bring that Irish luck:-)*

Smooch

Pregnant! :-)
Reaction score
ok Feb didnt work out for me:( witch showed this morning!
But onto the next:) good luck ladies:)

good to see the pma babes good luck to march babes xx

Thx:)
Hey we gotta try to stay positive...other wise we would be consumed with depression with all this stuff lol of course we get bummed...but..gotta just think..this isnt my baby month;)

awwwww babes yr like a breathe of fresh air x

:witch: got me today too :(

Hoping I have the luck of the Irish nxt month too, and will be expecting a Christmas :baby:

:dust:

:witch: got me today too :(

Hoping I have the luck of the Irish nxt month too, and will be expecting a Christmas :baby:

:dust:
Awe sorry te wicked witch got ya:(
But a christmas baby would be pretty cool....then no matter what their bday month is celebrated all over:) lol ;)

Im with ya....AF finished this morning so back to baby dancing the month away :) good luck for march....lets see how many BFP's we can get.

How longs everyone been trying and a christmas :baby: ....how exciting!!

xxx

This was my first cycle back to charting and using OPK...so back to serious baby makin haha;)
After last prgancy we just casualy tried on n off for lasr 9 months.

Good luck for this month :)

Positive attitude is always a winner. It will happen and we will get our BFP!!

Belle xxx

Im with ya....AF finished this morning so back to baby dancing the month away :) good luck for march....lets see how many BFP's we can get.

How longs everyone been trying and a christmas :baby: ....how exciting!!

xxx

This is my 3rd cycle, got :bfp: on 3rd cycle last time so hoping this might be it again

I am right there with you smooch, we will be trying next month as well because I had to wait to start taking the clomid, but I start it next month, so I am also hoping that my Irish blood gives me some luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->