March Rainbows 2016

I think what's kind of freaking me out is I didn't have this with my pregnancy with my son, only with my losses. I know every pregnancy is different and I am trying to relax. It's just easier said than done. Lol

Annie I am so glad all was okay for you!!!

Eme what a lot of unwanted stress! Like you said I am sure if they were concerned you would be being monitored much more closely. And I agree I have read a lot about not taking hcg results as any sort of indicator after an ultra sound.

Cami - It is so difficult passing the milestone points in pregnancy following a loss. I can completely empathise with what you are saying! Agreed though that back pains is a normal part of early pregnancy!

I am off to get my hair done today. Have been feeling so rough the last week I thought I should treat myself. Am just going to pack my bag with snacks though as I have found that unless I keep my stomach full I feel nausea constantly. Anyone else feel the same?

hanrh ~ Enjoy your day of pampering. We all need to treat ourselves once and awhile, good for you for going for it!!

As for the nausea, not for me.....so far I haven't been too bad, and I am hoping that it stays this way, but I am hungry but nothing seems edible to me. Though I have talked to others that were like that, even my mother was the same. She said the only time she was nauseous when she was hungry so she just ate. Just have to be careful as it can run away from you and gain too much weight.....

I am worried about weight gain big time this round....as I am a good 20 lbs over where I was the last time I got pg. I am very tiny person, so 20lbs shows huge on me. I would like to keep my weight gain to less than 15 lbs or I will look like a beached whale, and waddle like a penguin, because my legs will be too wide......ok maybe not but I do want to be a healthier weight. So I am trying to eat only healthy foods , like veggies, during my ravenous times, in hopes it helps baby take the fats from me and not from what I eat. I did say TRY didn't I? :blush:

Im struggling today with the small voice taunting me because I have no way of knowing if my "symptoms" are because of the pregnancy or from the progesterone. Why can't we all just have a little ultrasound machine at home?? Lol

I know how hard that is. That happened with me last loss. :hugs: time unfortunately is the only way to truly tell. Also testing can help, as long as your test doesn't get lighter than you know you are still in the game.

so today marks the same point at which my pain started with my ectopic in may and resulted in the loss of my right tube at 5+5 so in my head i need to get past 5+5, im 4+6 today.

On a plus note I have a scan next wednesday so fingers xd

so today marks the same point at which my pain started with my ectopic in may and resulted in the loss of my right tube at 5+5 so in my head i need to get past 5+5, im 4+6 today.

On a plus note I have a scan next wednesday so fingers xd

Isn't it 'funny' how we always remember those milestones? The furthest along I've ever been was 8w2d but at that point Peyton only had a heartbeat of 53bpm so we knew it wasn't good. If I can make it to my 8 week scan with a healthy heartbeat and bubs still measuring on point like he/she did at my 6 week scan I will actually be able to breathe!!!

Hope you had a nice time of being pampered Hanrh!

I'm paying close attention to the milestones too. Last 4 pregnancies ended at 5+3 or earlier. I'm 6+2 today but 1st 2 losses got to around 7 weeks and then bleeding started. My scan is a week from today! I think if scan is good and I make it to 8 weeks then I can relax a little.

I'm also stuck on the milestones. Today is the day little love stopped growing, 7w2d. Hubbs is off today to keep me busy and keep my mind off it. I really hope everything is going well. I still have 13 days until my first scan.

Today's the day I started seeing a bit of a tinge to my CM with my mc in Dec. Then the next day spotting, and red blood with clots the following day. So I really want to get past these next few days. It doesn't help that I seem to have more creamy CM today- all white though! I have a scan at 7w2d and if I see a heartbeat then I'll relax, but until then I'll be watching the loo roll!

I completely understand why these milestones can be so very worrisome, but I am trying so very very hard to not focus on my loss, but on this pg. For me this is the only thing getting me through and keeping me sane. If this baby is meant to be here, I don't want to remember all I did was worry myself sick, but remember how beautiful the experience was for me. I did that with my last baby and I regret it, so this time I am just going to to enjoy the time I have. If that makes any sense.

Yes agreed allforthegirl. My first pregnancy I was so sad the whole time, completely stressed myself out with worry it was horrid. No I wish I had embraced every minute I had with my baby boy. It is so hard though! My current train of thought leads me to play out positive and negative outcomes for my upcoming scan.

I've made it to another week :D My ultrasound is on Tuesday. I can't wait!!!

I'm doing well. Symptoms have increased but thankfully no full blown ms. Scan is in 4 days and I'm terrified! How are you Hanrh? Everyone else?

Glad you have no Ms. What symptoms are you getting? Yay for your scan. I completely agree we you tho - I'm terrified for mine. Can't quite get. Y head around the idea that it could go well if that makes sense.

I'm doing okay. Just feel like I have a constant hangover - extremely tired, headaches, sore teeth (?!), stinging eyes and nausea. Like you no actual sickness yet! I keep reading about ladies taking b6 for Ms. I checked my vitamins and it contains b6 so I wonder if that's why!

I know what you mean!

I've been very nauseous just no throwing up. Very sore bbs, minor aches or pulling feelings, sore throat, low back ache, some light headedness, starving but nothing sounds good, tired, peeing a lot, etc. I'm hoping all the symptoms mean everything is good. I take b6 too so maybe it does help.

When is your scan?

Mine is a week on Monday. So not long for both of us!!

ms is getting stronger for me. Last night I was sipping lemon water, and after a while at least I was able to eat something light. I am finding it doesn't help to have a full stomach or be eating all the time either.

I also have sore bbs though only when my little one lays on them. They don't bother me any other time. I am always tired and could sleep all day. I been getting growing pains, as I have the normal on and off burning cramps front and back. Always peeing too. So yup I have a good feeling about this little babe.

I had the first call for my first scan and it isn't until Sept 9th. Though once I see my OB I will be going for an scan then too. I am sure that I am getting up to that 100 mark of how many scans I have had during my growing babies time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->