March Rainbows 2016

Actually I just realized we are half way through already and to me it felt like the boys just went back to school....So it isn't dragging for me or going overly fast. :shrug:

I haven't really done anything yet to get ready for baby....other than crochet a bunny for him.

Nursery painting today!!! And guess what color...... Light gray! Lol great minds think alike I guess! I actually wish time would slow down a bit now! So much still to do and only about 50 days left!!!

As promised a picture of the nursery!! I'm so glad it's finally done!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 11
So cute! I love the colours and the elephants!

So cute Hanrh!!!! I love all the personal touches! Can't wait to really start working on mine!

I love the room Hanrh!! You did a fabulous job.

We won't have a room for Pax when he first comes. We have started the home search BUT we are currently in a one bedroom apartment. We have a pack n play that we will be setting up in our room and things will be super tight around here until we can find the perfect home to buy.

Thank you ladies! I want to see your pics too!!! :)

Has anyone had any Brixton hicks yet? I'm feeling some funny period like pains in my tummy tonight and last night and wonder if that's what they are?

I have been getting for at least two months now. But make sure you are well hydrated, it help with the severity of them. I have also found that taking extra calcium and magnesium has been helping me. I get tons of them everyday. At least now they aren't painful.

How is everyone? Still working on Bub's nursery so haven't taken pics yet but will soon. Can't believe it's less than 4 weeks until he's here! Still no closer to naming him 😕
I've had on and off BH but nothing too severe. Lately I've had a lot of pain and pelvic pressure so have been pretty uncomfortable. Hope everyone is doing well. Home stretch ladies!!!

How is everyone? Still working on Bub's nursery so haven't taken pics yet but will soon. Can't believe it's less than 4 weeks until he's here! Still no closer to naming him 😕
I've had on and off BH but nothing too severe. Lately I've had a lot of pain and pelvic pressure so have been pretty uncomfortable. Hope everyone is doing well. Home stretch ladies!!!

i am doing not too bad. Like you though, the last couple of days are getting more and more uncomfortable, walking doesn't help and neither does sitting, both I am limping around after.

I have babies things washed and put away. The bags are packed and waiting. The carseat has been washed and set aside. Now I am just making him a blanket.

I'm excited to be getting towards the end now! On Saturday, it'll be a month to go until the due date. I have one more week of work left. All our preparations are gradually getting there. We got a new car this week, so I'm going to get the car seat and base tomorrow. Things for the hospital are pretty much gathered, but I still need to wash the baby stuff and repack everything. The nursery has been on hold for some electrical work in the house that affected the flooring up there, but I think that's done now, so we can get the new carpet soon and then start putting in the furniture and baby things and decorating it more. Overall I feel ok- it's definitely getting harder to walk with this heavy baby in my pelvis though!

How is everyone? I think I'm finally ready! Nursery is done other than hanging a few pictures, all clothes are washed, and bags are packed! 1 week and 6 days to go for me!

Wow Cami sounds like you are ready and raring to go :winkwink:

I am ok. Not much going on here. My bags are packed, and laundry finished. I thought I was close to going last week and now it is like it was weeks ago. I get the odd pinch as he moves down. Or if I sneeze the odd time, it seems to feel like it pushes harder on my cervix than it is ready for and can bring me to tears. Tonight was the worst. :nope:

Things are getting close for all of us. Can't wait to see all our babies faces soon.

I feel ready- bags are packed, Moses basket is pretty much set up (we don't want to set it up completely or the cats will go in it), nursery is ready, baby things are washed and the car seat base is installed in the car. I'm happy for her to stay in until more of our kitchen is done, but at least now they've started the renovations so can carry on if anything does happen early. Still, it would be better to have a working kitchen sink again before having a newborn at home! I haven't had any signs that she's coming early so far.

That is one thing that my cats seem to be really good with is staying out of the baby's beds. Though I have had to shoo my eldest away from sleeping beside me and baby before. But to be honest I am more worried about DH than my cats :rofl:

Glad you are all doing good despite the aches and pains! It so exciting that we are all getting so close now!

I have just got back from the midwife and apparent baby is engaged and ready to go! I think I'm going to start walking lots to encourage him to move some more!!! Anyone else doing anything to get things moving?

I'm having a sweep on Tuesday, but otherwise no- I want our kitchen to be as finished as possible before she comes!

Well last night I noticed I lost a bit of my plug. It was tiny, more like a pea, but at least it is something:winkwink:

I bounced on a ball a bit earlier. Ideally she'll wait until after this weekend, but I feel like I'm ready at any time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->