March Rainbows 2016

Oh wow- great shot! I can see how that would make it more real!

Awwww Hanrh, what a cute little face he has. My little guy wasn't fully cooperating at mine and would only give us profile. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
Wow that's so cute cami. We had a lot of prodding and poking to get him to turn around like that! Haha. They are going to be naughty little boys!!

Wanted to share my scan pic with you guys! So excited!! This makes everything feel so much more real. Since getting back I have been in panic mode about buying EVERYTHING!

What a great photo!! You are growing a perfect little bundle there!!

Everything is ok here. My old body is grumpy for being pg.:jo: My back, hips and ribs bother me. Sleep is not always great, but this is what it is all about :haha: Just sucks it started so early. Oh well I am old :haha: :jo:

We go a 4D pic too but I didn't like the way it looks, the 2D my Dr has was so much clearer and he looked so dang cute I could just eat him up.....so when she gave me the 4D pic he looked like an old man and just not as cute! i.e. why I haven't showed it off :winkwink:

The next couple of days will be very busy. So I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!
:xmas3::xmas5::xmas9::xmas17::xmas16::xmas14::xmas12::xmas10::xmas8::xmas6::xmas4::xmas2:

Merry Christmas Ladies! I hope everyone has a great day.

I love the 4d photos! Such handsome little boys already :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful new years day.

Everyone has been very quiet on here lately. Hopefully that means that you are all busy enjoying every movement and ache and pain we endure while carrying our bundles of joy.

We should have all moved into the 3rd trimester by now. How are you all feeling about it?

So far my 3rd tri hasn't been that bad, but in a couple weeks, I have a 5 week stretch of some seminar teaching and I'm not looking forward to it. Even doing minor things seem to tired me out!

Starting to feel pretty achy and uncomfortable this week and still 8 weeks to go! Other than that starting to feel anxious about all that I have to get done before then. Nursery is still a storage room basically so starting that project tomorrow!
Hope everyone else is feeling well!!!

We've just cleared out our nursery, so this weekend the plan is to strip the wallpaper (which DH is doing right now), paint the walls, and put things in the loft (along with the Christmas decorations). New curtains and lampshade are on the way! Tomorrow we're breaking down our original to-do list for what we need to do in the next couple months.

When it gets closer to D day then I will start getting all his clothes washed and put away, and maybe getting a hospital bag ready to go. I really don't need to do as much....

I too am getting more and more uncomfortable....I glad I am not the only one, but wish I could have had a couple more weeks before this all settled in.

Why only 8 more weeks Camichelle? You having baby early?

Well 8 weeks and a few days at the latest... Having a repeat csection scheduled for 39 weeks at the latest.

Yeah, just hoping he doesn't try to come early and take away the convenience of having it scheduled! Cleared out his nursery. Painting this weekend, then carpet, then can finally start decorating and setting stuff up. I started feeling so overwhelmed this weekend I kept bursting into tears over such silly irrational stuff. Goofy hormones! Lol
Still no progress on little mister's name.😕
Anyone else have nursery done? Would love to see pics!

Our nursery looks more like a bomb site! Actually right now as I type this, there are plasterers giving us some nice fresh walls. DH stripped the wallpaper last weekend, and the walls were really bumpy in places so it wouldn't have looked good if we just painted over what was there. Though the plaster has told us the walls are actually in really good condition since they're the original walls from when the house was built in 1932! We're going to paint in a couple weeks (a light grey), then get new carpet. I've already ordered the curtains and ceiling light shade as well as some things for the walls, so we "just" need to get a cot bed and wardrobe now, and also want to paint a small dresser we already have to use in there. I can't wait until it's all set up so we can put all the baby things we've been accumulating in there; right now it's all in piles in our bedroom and the guest room.

I too have been having silly irrational emotional moments. It is so silly.

We aren't putting up a nursery. Declan will be co-seeping with me, as Zander is still in the crib. He is not very big and still wears 12 month clothing. He makes people look twice because he is more agile than most three(some four) year olds and is just about two and is the size of some six to twelve monthers. He is just a joy though. I like co-sleeping so that I get way more rest....just roll to one side or the other to nurse him and go back to sleep. None of that get up out of bed stuff for me.

Our plan right now is to have this LO in the moses basket in our room for the first 6 months, but I have a feeling that might change to me sleeping in the guest room with her in the moses basket once DH realised how much he's going to be woken up in the night! I also don't know how much we'll be splitting things since I plan to breastfeed and I'll be off work and he won't be. Though when people are visiting like our parents, he'll be stuck with us!

Glad everyone nurseries are coming along nicely! We painted ours over the Xmas break - light grey as well! :) I'm so pleased with how it turned out and am just waiting for dh to put up the curtain pole now for it to be complete! I'll post some pics as soon as its done!

I'm feeling very emotional lately too - I seem to cry most days at nothing! Haha.

That's so exciting about you having your due date scheduled in cami!! Not long for you at all!! I'm feeling January is dragging - anyone else?

And cami - same here with the name. Totally stuck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->