• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

March Rainbows 2016

Fezzle thank you! Our little one seems to have the same
Movement pattern as you!

Allforthegirl that is crazy - I never thought I would get this far! Feels like another tick off the list. 3rd tri isn't too far around the corner either! My app says baby will grow rapidly from next week so expect bumps to get huge very quickly!!!

I had a rather interesting evening with my knee situation. After being sent home again from our local hospital and told to take parecetemol and rest I decided to get hubby to drive me to the bigger Hospital which is 40 minutes away. After lots of prodding and poking they found I had a needle stuck inside one of the ligaments In my knee!! I guess I must've knelt on it whilst cleaning and not realised!! They had to cut my knee open there and then and remove it before it got infected. It was horrid! They told me that had it not been for baby I would have had to have it done under general anaesthetic so am so glad That pregnancy saved me from that! Just resting at home now with my leg stitched and bandaged! :( a crazy evening!!

OMG that sounds so scary!! I am glad that it was found, and you didn't need further surgery. I hope that you heal fast.

Feeling like I am getting just huge.....I also have a sinus infection which I was put on meds for.....thank goodness because it was starting to become unbearable, and the pain was so bad I was taking Tylenol with codeine. Which is safe as long as it isn't all the time....My beautiful is moving more and more which is so nice specially while I am not feeling well.

I can't believe that in about 3.5 months my baby may be here. I am still in shock. Just doesn't seem real, how can he grow that fast and be in my arms that soon??

Hi all. I agree with allforthegirl feel like I getting huge all
Of a sudden! Feeling lots of movements which is lovely. Does anyone get super nervous when they don't feel anything for like 20 minutes? Or am I just crazy? Ha ha.

Looking forward to hearings how everyone else is doing.

I am feeling huge too- I think I'm finally noticeable to people who don't know now as a pregnant woman. I keep bumping my bump into things and getting food on it!

Yes- I wish I could feel movement every time I just want a check! It freaked me out last week- I think it was a combination of her having a quiet day plus me working at home, whereas normally when I'm at work and busy I don't notice the fact that's she's not moving all the time.

I get nervous-ish when he doesn't move for most of the day....but like Fezzle had, I know about quiet days, and expect them from time to time, but that doesn't mean I don't wonder....:haha:

Glad it's not just me being a crazy person! :)

I think this has been mentioned before but has everyone got names picked out now? I have a few I like but am still thinking of more as not certain on any! How do you all get inspiration for names? I bought a name book which I've found useless!!

We printed off a list of names of the top 1000 girls' names in the UK figuring we probably wouldn't pick a name that was so unusual it wouldn't be on that list. I went through and crossed off loads that I didn't like, or we couldn't use for some reason, or some that were just spellings I didn't like. DH has had a quick look too, but hasn't properly gone through it. We're down to about 140 names now I think! Our plan is to cut it down to about 20 so we can consider them and take more off or add any new ones before she's born, but hopefully we'll have a few favourites and then pick one once we see her. We're not telling anyone IRL our final shortlist though!

Hope your sinus infection is getting better Allforthegirl. I just got over a stomach bug. I hate being sick but so much worse when pregnant because I get so nervous about if it's effecting Bubs.

I'm also feeling huge. I feel like I'm much bigger than I should be at this point considering there's still 3 months to go!

I freak out whenever I have any long periods with no movement. Hes pretty active so luckily that's not too often. Tonight he has been kinda quiet movement wise so my anxiety is starting to creep up but I just have to remember they sleep a ton.

Not decided on a name yet and I don't think we'll decide for sure until he's born. I have a list of about 20 names although DH doesn't like all of them but I'm just trying to keep options. I've gone to all the baby name sites but it wasn't much help. I think DH is pretty set on the name he wants though and it's growing on me a lot too. We'll see. Lol
What are some of your top contenders?

Hi all!

I'm with you all on freaking when little mister goes a while with little or no movement. Luckily, it doesn't happen very often.

We've decided on the name Paxton Drake for our boy. We actually found Paxton while we were browsing personalized baby items on etsy lol. It didn't take us long at all to be settled on it thank goodness :)

I agree about the feeling huge part! With DD, I gained 19 lbs total but already I have gained 24lbs with still 3.5 months to go!

I think we have settled on Gabriel (nn Gabe) for a boy and Harmony for a girl.

I am avoiding the scale to stay in denial! I haven't been weighed at an appointment since my Harmony test which was around 14 weeks. I know I'm a lot bigger since then now!

We still have a list of about 100 names :haha:

Great names Jessica.

I just feel massive.....my hips think so too.....:sad1:

Love the names! I'm so struggling to really love any names for this little guy. I'm starting to get anxious about it!

I stopped weighing myself too but they still weigh me at dr. I think I'm up about 15 pounds. Although I had packed on a few extra pounds pre pregnancy too so I'm feeling pretty big too.

Can't believe we're all entering the 3rd trimester already! Time is flying and I have nothing done for baby's room or anything!

I know it's so crazy - I never thought I would make it this far! Seems so unreal!!!

I have booked a 4d scan for next week!!! ;)

How is everyone doing??

I have my
4d scan tomorrow - always so nervous before any appointments!!

Enjoy the 4D scan!

All good here other than the heartburn and growing discomfort, but as long as I keep feeling this baby squirming around in there, which she does a lot now, I'm good!

Everything's good here. I'm starting to feel huge and tiredness is coming back but Pax is doing great, he's an active little one!

Wanted to share my scan pic with you guys! So excited!! This makes everything feel so much more real. Since getting back I have been in panic mode about buying EVERYTHING!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back