March Rainbows 2016

Here it is.... It's also on the new curvy handle frer so I'm not sure if they're any different sensitivity wise than the old frer. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow I think that it looks great!! I think ours are very similar!! So yay to us!! :dance:

They do look similar which is reassuring since we're close in dates. :happydance:

What are your symptoms so far Camichelle?

I have very little so far....I have good days and bad days(which aren't all that bad at all)

So far I've had some naseau, sore bbs, low back pain, and some twinges in ovary area. In the last two days though naseau and sore bbs have really seemed to increase. Also peeing more frequently. Normally I sleep through the night but now I'm waking up 1-2 times a night to pee and then I can't fall back to sleep!

That sounds about right to me....other than my boobs don't really bother me anymore in pg until a bit later. I feel tired but can't sleep a lot of the time. My sleep is the shits right now. I also get the odd bouts of nausea, last night it was at work and I was praying I didn't have to run into the bathroom to puke. I have not ever puked before, so I am hoping it will be the same this time....I hate vomiting. HATE it!! I am really thirsty too, last night I drank over 130oz of water last night. Crazy!

I haven't puked or been close to it either.... Just generally queasy. With DS I had no symptoms at all until around 10 weeks so I'm surprised I'm having so many so soon.

Great tests! I like those curvy ones! I haven't seen them before.

They're not the best for taking pics of because the window is curved too but I think the lines seem to show up more pink than the old ones. 😊

I bought two tests yesterday so I could test to make sure there was no decline. I was shocked the control was lighter. Now I'm over the moon :) :happydance:

image.jpg

So exciting! I've never seen my test line darker than the control before until this pregnancy although with my DS I only ever took one test. Lol

So exciting! I've never seen my test line darker than the control before until this pregnancy although with my DS I only ever took one test. Lol

With my loss I was constantly testing as my tests just weren't getting very dark at all. One test was then the rest stayed the same but lighter until I expelled baby. I won't be testing any more....other than at my first apt with the Dr. Actually I finally decided I will call him tomorrow and book.

I went for a nap with my LO and now I feel like I weigh a ton, it is hard to move. I have no energy at all, and can't sleep any more either. Right when I was saying I wasn't feeling all that much....baby had to prove me wrong I guess. :cloud9:

That's how my last 3 losses were. Gradually darker in the beginning and then stayed the same. Never got as dark as the control. I always stopped testing around 15-16 dpo because by then I got back betas that weren't properly rising. So good tests and rising betas is all new territory for me!

Yay for calling the doc! And for symptoms. I'm feeling like crap today. Lower back hurts which always makes me nervous.

They don't do beta's here unless there is a reason to.

My back was very sore last night, and a bit today, but no more spotting, so I am good.

I will be high risk again I am sure, this time it will be more for age than the conflicting blood proteins. But maybe that means I will get that DNA blood test done and we can find out what we are having early :)

Even with previous losses? My doc has been good about doing betas whenever I ask. It's easier for me to know as early as possible if it's not viable.

Yay for no more spotting. Probably just some lingering implantation bleeding.

What are the conflicting blood proteins if you don't mind me asking?

I'm considered high risk too because of DH's chromosome problem. We'll have to decide around 10 weeks (hopefully I make it that far) if we'll have a cvs done to check baby's. If we do then we'll find out the sex early too.

Love your boys names btw! Really like Zander! May have to consider that one if I end up being team blue! 😊

Even with previous losses? My doc has been good about doing betas whenever I ask. It's easier for me to know as early as possible if it's not viable.

Yay for no more spotting. Probably just some lingering implantation bleeding.

What are the conflicting blood proteins if you don't mind me asking?

I'm considered high risk too because of DH's chromosome problem. We'll have to decide around 10 weeks (hopefully I make it that far) if we'll have a cvs done to check baby's. If we do then we'll find out the sex early too.

Love your boys names btw! Really like Zander! May have to consider that one if I end up being team blue! 😊

Some how while giving birth to my 2nd, some of his blood came back up to me and this created blood protein antibodies, as two of his proteins were foreign to my blood. So with my 3rd son he also had the same protein I had antibodies to, and ended up having two blood transfusions in utero. (Which created two or three more antibodies in me) He is healthy now, no problems with him or me once he was born.

Though now I am with a different partner and he doesn't carry the protein that is dangerous, so with our two we didn't have any problems. So they will still watch me just incase, as my current DH has a couple small non worrisome proteins I have antibodies to. Just means I get more ultra sounds and I get to see my little one every month and every two weeks in the end. :winkwink:

My goodness how complicated this baby making process is for some of us!!!

Yay for more scans though!!! I'm excited about that too if all continues to go well. With DS I only had 2 the whole pregnancy. One at 20 weeks and one at 26.

Is it because of the Dh's problems that you have been having so many losses?

P.S. thanks about the names. :flower:

Yes. Because of his mixed up chromosomes we only have roughly a 33% chance each time of getting balanced chromosomes in the baby. (If that... Some research says it's even less although some says more... It really is a crap shoot) With my previously losses the re, genetic counselor, and my ob said that the baby must have had unbalanced chromosomes from DH so my body won't keep them. Usually I don't even get a hcg above 100. I have had 2 that made it a little further along though so although things are looking good right now, I know we're not out of the woods. But my DS is proof that it is possible and I have to beat the odds eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->