March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

katiekittykat

Reaction score
https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/springtext/2011/02/03/5134c565ffab86b60115f1ff46bf121e.gif​

Here it is....the long awaited March Testers thread! Spring is Mother Nature's best time for baby-making, so come on girls - :bfp:s all round!

As ever, add your name and the date you'll be testing and I'll put you on the list. And you never know, I might even be able to join you this month :winkwink:

1st March staceyw10 :witch:, qwk :bfp:, CareBear63 :bfp:

2nd March coco84 :bfp:

3rd March MrsLuLu, BabyBlondex

4th March Rachael1981 :witch:, hotmamax3 :bfp:

5th March Dinnerlady74

6th March twinkle458 :bfp:, MrsCKO :bfp:

7th March Rona :witch:

8th March hlynn :witch:

9th March mrsine :witch:, 1babylost, chloe18 :bfp:

10th March Elhaym :witch:, darcie :witch:

11th March Narla83 :bfp:, SevierTTC :bfp:

12th March LiSa2010 :witch:

13th March Sun_Flower :bfp:, xx Emily xx

14th March mamadonna, Razcox, levichips :bfp:, justwaiting :bfp:

15th March struth :witch:

17th March Jennifaerie, jeepprincess, navywag :witch:, fragglerock, emmae72, Ginnie

18th March Lisa40 :witch:

19th March Huggles :bfp:, trying 4 3rd

20th March Pinga :witch:, lilrojo :witch:, Trying4Angel1 :bfp:, ababytogether

21st March ptr, Rachie Rach, BeesBella :witch:, FloridaGirl21 :bfp: , erin7707 :bfp:

22nd March Mrs PTTC :witch:, rosababy :witch:, belle254

23rd March Divabell, tracy546 :witch:, Ramie :witch:, jenjen21

24th March mum2beagain, lauraemily17

25th March Shey, katiekittykat :witch:

26th March

27th March angelgirl86

28th March NDH :witch:, Caezzybe :bfp:

29th March gilmore85 :witch:

30th March Hippiechick, Hanskiz, FlowerFairy :witch:, ladygagafan, 9babiesgone :bfp:

31st March crumbs :witch:

hi just to let you know im lurking here af possibly due 28th Feb but i tend to go from longest cycle which would put me at 1st March so im here in spirit if not technically on the list lol

Hi, Can you put me down for 3rd March Please? OH is away ~ 2 days before ovulation this month so I'm not too hopeful but we'll just have to try extra hard before he leaves :winkwink:

new to this... but i assume we are adding our names for when we will be testing for pregnancy? so do i base on when i should be getting my period?

Thread updated :flower:

Yes keepinfaith - that's the idea. You can choose a date that you will test - it can either be the day your period is due, or some ladies choose to do it earlier....I'll be testing 18DPO.

If you let me know what date you'll be testing, I'll add you to the list x

So Feb wasn't our month onto March!!

Can you put me down for the 1st please. It's prob going to be a day earlier than I would normally test but it's my birthday so I'm hoping and praying it will be lucky for us!!

Thank you! xx

So Feb wasn't our month onto March!!

Can you put me down for the 1st please. It's prob going to be a day earlier than I would normally test but it's my birthday so I'm hoping and praying it will be lucky for us!!

Thank you! xx

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Hello!
I started on of these ages ago but it got lost down the board :haha:

I'd like to be added please, Testing 1st March for No. 3 :flower:

xx

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I'm out for Feb, just waiting for the witch to arrive. Please put me down for 13 March (I might change that closer to the time... )

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I'm out for Feb, just waiting for the witch to arrive. Please put me down for 13 March (I might change that closer to the time... )

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->