March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Wow - you turn your head for a few hours and loads of BFPs turn up at once! Congrats ladies!

Well I am out - the :witch: arrived this morning in full force. :cry:

AF got me ladies..wont be trying again for april..gotta save up enough money for an RE..maybe in about 6 months after saving
:dust: to all! and good luck!

wow loads of :bfp:s already Congrats ladies

AFM: well i believe I am 1DPO as of today so its just the waiting game now !

fx ladies

:dust:

Don't worry about putting me down, got bfp yest but then af showed and temp dropped today. xo

So sorry Katie :hugs:

I got a BFN today at 12DPO so I guess it's the wait for the :witch: for me

xxx

Hi Katie,

Can you put me down for testing on the 23rd,
Thanks x

:hugs: So sorry hun the same thing happened to me in November. :hugs:

Not very nice is it :( I'm in agony. How long after it did you ov again? xo

Next cycle thank goodness, if you are in alot of pain see a Dr. My Gp said that I could still be Pg even with a bleed but I wasn't. Take care the ladies over in TTC After A Loss are really helpfull.

:hugs: So sorry hun the same thing happened to me in November. :hugs:

Not very nice is it :( I'm in agony. How long after it did you ov again? xo

Next cycle thank goodness, if you are in alot of pain see a Dr. My Gp said that I could still be Pg even with a bleed but I wasn't. Take care the ladies over in TTC After A Loss are really helpfull.

Ah that's good then, just gonna temp this month to confirm an O. Can't be doing with the hassle of opk's just yet lol. Give POAS a miss for a bit! It's nothing a hot water bottle and some painkillers can't fix. If persists I'll pay him a visit. Oh okay, I'll take a little look over there :) thank you.

Thread updated :flower:

I'll get going with an April Testers thread - watch this space :thumbup:

I've started an April Testers thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/561213-april-testers.html

The first message is someone telling me there already is one....not a terribly helpful post as regards the thread, but nice to know for anyone who asks.

K xx:flower:

Hi ladies, still no af :/ got really bad AF pains today :( its 16 days past my period and :bfn:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"