March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Congrats to the BFP's.

I am getting kinda worried now. I'm on CD15 out of a cycle that could be as short as 25 days and I still haven't gotten a +OPK and FF still hasn't detected ovulation which means my LP is quite short. Would it make a difference that due to me having a few days off uni, that I have been sleeping all day (am so tired atm) and not really doing much. Do I need to move around more to synthesise the LH ? - even so that would explain the OPKs but not the temping (please feel free to have a look at my chart and see what you think). My cervix is high, firm and open and for the first time in a long time I have a bit of EWCM. Me and OH have been DTD like crazy so I am just hoping that we catch the egg and that my LP is long enough for it to implant. I have been taking B-Complex and B6 but considering the B-Complex already has B6 in (as does the multivitamin I take) then I am considering dropping the B6 because I heard it can cause nerve damage if you take too much and I have been so clumsy and my brain has been really screwed up, usually even I'll admit, I am very articulate but recently I've been having trouble getting words out, was wondering if it could be the B6 - but then again it could be the fact that I am sleeping most of the day ! Lol....

Maybe your cycle's going to be longer than normal, if your having ewcm maybe your close to ovulation. I normally ovulate on cd17 but have ovulated as late as cd23 before so just keep checking with opks and hopefully you'll see a temp rise. About the vitamin b im also taking that and havent noticed anything unusual but if you think its doing more harm than good maybe have a month off it and see if it makes any difference. Good luck x

:happydance:Ok Girls its OFFICIAL. Had my BETA drawn tonight it was 100 at only 10DPO. I hope thats NOT to high to start. :shrug: I will start my 2 lab draws a week to make sure there rising & hoping for :bfp: to you all!!
Congrats! hope they keep rising and your bean stays stuck in there :hugs:

Congrats both!

I'm spotting at 7dpo - although I've had a temp rise? I spotted at 9dpo and then got AF at 12dpo last cycle. Is this the beginning of AF again.... :-(

stay positive! anything is possible.. hope it's implantation bleeding and a :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know I got my BFP last night, on a boots own brand which I thought were 50mUI?!!!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, and good luck to you all!xx:flower:

Congrats!!!! :hugs:

Congrats to the BFP's.

I am getting kinda worried now. I'm on CD15 out of a cycle that could be as short as 25 days and I still haven't gotten a +OPK and FF still hasn't detected ovulation which means my LP is quite short. Would it make a difference that due to me having a few days off uni, that I have been sleeping all day (am so tired atm) and not really doing much. Do I need to move around more to synthesise the LH ? - even so that would explain the OPKs but not the temping (please feel free to have a look at my chart and see what you think). My cervix is high, firm and open and for the first time in a long time I have a bit of EWCM. Me and OH have been DTD like crazy so I am just hoping that we catch the egg and that my LP is long enough for it to implant. I have been taking B-Complex and B6 but considering the B-Complex already has B6 in (as does the multivitamin I take) then I am considering dropping the B6 because I heard it can cause nerve damage if you take too much and I have been so clumsy and my brain has been really screwed up, usually even I'll admit, I am very articulate but recently I've been having trouble getting words out, was wondering if it could be the B6 - but then again it could be the fact that I am sleeping most of the day ! Lol....

could be that your cycle is changing, im taking vit b complex 50mg, how much are you taking? good luck! hope you O soon. :hugs:

Congrats to all the :bfp:
my temp has gone up not by much but lets hope it keeps going that way lol

Bees, it's possible you just haven't o'ed yet. I have o'ed on cd 15, 17, and 19 before. I'm currently on 19 and don't think I o'ed yet either. :shrug: It's a little different each cycle. Don't lose hope yet. You have ewcm, though! So, keep bd'ing!

im 14dpo today but i have been known to go until 16dpo before af shows so im not getting excited unless by sunday i havent seen her at all...i have a feeling shes coming though :( im not getting any normal signs that i usually get but i can just feel it, if that makes sense

Bees, I normally Ov on day 19 but I have a positive OPK and EWCM now on day 38!!! I'ts just a long cycle so maybe you're having one too!!

Hello girls, congrats to the bfps and GL to all those still to test. I've just realised I've gotten past my usual cramping day. I usually start cramping 5dpo and I'm at 7 now which could be good or nothing but staying hopeful x

Sorry Mrsine :-( Let's hope next month is yours :hugs:

Chart is looking good Jennifaerie!

I'm still spotting and have had a temp dive... :cry:

We had planned on taking a break this month but it didnt quite happen! Can you put me back in for 30th please xx

Sorry truth, could be ib and dip for that? X still no cramp here which makes me happy either way. Want to test tomorrow but I drink too much water n can't seem to get concentrated pee lol

Got my BFP finally, so excited 12dpo on a Frer and ic yayay GL ladies

I thought I was out, but turns out maybe not - got my BFP this morning on IC and FRER at 14dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->