March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi ladies, still no af :/ got really bad AF pains today :( its 16 days past my period and :bfn:

:dust:

16 days?!?!?!? oh my goodness... have you went in for a blood test? there are a small percentage of ladise that dont get positive hpts ever and have to have a blood test to confirm. hope this is the case for you. fx!

=( Still getting +OPKs and more confused with each one =(

beesbella, maybe you should take a picture and post it here and i might be able to help you? what kind opk tests do you have?

I haven't saved all tests from this cycle I only have the 2 I did today (did two because wasn't sure wether I read within time limit). I use the IC ones with blue handle with LH written on it.

Here are my two from today, lighting in picture isn't brill but they are deffo positive.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/DSCF6179.jpg
also bare in mind I did these about 45 mins ago so they are dried.

I really wish I had have kept up my charting now so I might have had a better idea !

Beesbella,

are you sure your's are positive? I've attached a photo of a few of mine.. 4 are positive & the one to the left was negative.. only asking becuse in the pic, the first test's test line doesn't quite look as dark or darker than the control line.. And I'm not sure about the second one either?

photo (2).jpg

edit to add:granted, mine are about 1 week old, but they honestly looked just like this at first too...

What strength are the OPKs you are using Beesbella? And have you used this type successfully before?

They looked more positive before they dried but maybe you are right. They are 25miu, I usually use the green handled ones, dunno if that makes a difference !

they look exactly like mine, they're wondfo ones arent they? i had no probelms with mine. i *always* had a faint line to my opk tests but thats because all women usually have LH in their system at all times, so i always had a faint pink line until it gradually became darker then went back to faint lines... so maybe you jus thappen to have a high LH level in your body before and after the surge? this is why i kept my opk tests from the day i started testing so i could keep track on the lightness/darkness of the tests. here is mine from cd8 to first morning test on cd12 when i got my positive. it turned to negative by morning on cd13 (not in picture).

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/gglzguppyz/ttc/IMG00432-20110304-0606.jpg

Thanks for your help. I don't know if they are wondofo ones I live in the UK and got them from eBay. I will deffo keep them all next cycle so I can see. My darkest one was on CD17 so I guess I will say that was my ovulation day. TTC can be so stressful !!!

ptr, I kept mine just like yours.. I also always had a faint line & gradually they turned darker & then faint again after my surge.. Sorry that it's sideways.. Not sure why my phone did that.. But I had positives from CD 18-19 & O'd on CD20. not sure what brand they are? I got them off of Amazon

photo (2).jpg

I am still missing my March AF... 16 days late BUT!!! I charted and did OPK and I actually ovulated 4 days ago!!!!! So this was just an extra long cycle!

Congrats to all the BFP's! xx

Hi ladies, still no af :/ got really bad AF pains today :( its 16 days past my period and :bfn:

16 days?!?!?!? oh my goodness... have you went in for a blood test? there are a small percentage of ladise that dont get positive hpts ever and have to have a blood test to confirm. hope this is the case for you. fx!

AF just arrived, about time!! i can now start again :)

ptr, I kept mine just like yours.. I also always had a faint line & gradually they turned darker & then faint again after my surge.. Sorry that it's sideways.. Not sure why my phone did that.. But I had positives from CD 18-19 & O'd on CD20. not sure what brand they are? I got them off of Amazon

View attachment 181011

beesbella, maybe it will be helpful next time to line them up, it helped me a lot with figuring out if it was positive or not!

florida girl, they look like mine and they were wondfo's cheap internet opk tests, I got them from amazom. i know ebay sells them too so beesbella, yours might be wondfo's as well. not sure what other brands they could be!

Yeah - perhaps you just have more LH in your system than most? I was going to say that you can get different sensitivities but I'm not sure if you can get less sensitive ones that 25? I know you can get 10 in case you have less LH but not sure whether you can get ones above 25 miu?

Yeah - perhaps you just have more LH in your system than most? I was going to say that you can get different sensitivities but I'm not sure if you can get less sensitive ones that 25? I know you can get 10 in case you have less LH but not sure whether you can get ones above 25 miu?

No idea... it might not be the miu the is the issue, but whether the pee is concentrated enough? who knows. i didnt have any problems with the wondfo's and i dont know what miu they are either LOL

I've started an April Testers thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/561213-april-testers.html

The first message is someone telling me there already is one....not a terribly helpful post as regards the thread, but nice to know for anyone who asks.

K xx:flower:

:rofl: I've had a read and I didn't know there was "traditionally" one thread per month! :shrug: There's been at least 4 every month from what I've seen, and anyway yours are like a tradition now, you'll have me on every month until I get my :bfp:! x

:rofl:

Me too Katie, I'm with you till I get my :bfp: or I hit the menopause... whichever comes first :rofl:

xx

Can you add me for 28th March, please? :) I'm trying to think positive thoughts, I've noticed a lot of BFPs in this thread so far and am hoping the good luck rubs off :)

Can you add me for 28th March, please? :) I'm trying to think positive thoughts, I've noticed a lot of BFPs in this thread so far and am hoping the good luck rubs off :)

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

I think I'll be joining in April. Going to be NTNP but cramp and temp dive means the :witch: should be here tomorrow. Oh well.. here's to a baby shaped pressie under the tree! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->