March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Congrats to the BFPs!!! H&H 9 months to you!

I still think I am out - still spotting (9dpo) and my temps are mirroring last month's LP completely! I know I'm not out until AF shows but....

I have decided to not test unless AF is late (now that is a miracle considering how addicted to POAS I am!) so I will wait until Tuesday if the :witch: doesn't show. I think that she will get me before then though...

I thought I was out too, got my BFP on 14dpo after a BFN on 11dpo and having basically no symptoms at all!

Hi all :hi: sorry to gatecrash, thought id drop in as i am testing from around the 22nd march (will be roughly 11dpo). am 1dpo today. i am 20 and a self confessed poas addict :) xxxxx

Well, I got my :bfp: on Thursday the 10th, but was cautiously optimistic, since I was having some brownish/pinkish spotting. I took another HPT today and it's darker, so I'm holding out hope for a sticky bean.[-o< Good Luck and Best Wishes for all our March Testers!!!!:happydance:For all 9 BFP's so far!:happydance:

Hi girls :flower:

Looks like I will be joining you this month.....my test date is 25th March. Because my body has played tricks on me again :dohh: we totally missed the window so I'm pretty much out, but I'm trying to keep up the PMA!

Well, I got my :bfp: on Thursday the 10th, but was cautiously optimistic, since I was having some brownish/pinkish spotting. I took another HPT today and it's darker, so I'm holding out hope for a sticky bean.[-o< Good Luck and Best Wishes for all our March Testers!!!!:happydance:For all 9 BFP's so far!:happydance:

Contests honey!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!! xx

Got my BFP finally, so excited 12dpo on a Frer and ic yayay GL ladies

I thought I was out, but turns out maybe not - got my BFP this morning on IC and FRER at 14dpo :)

Congrats to all 3 of you!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"